48 Jobs for External Audit found
Accounting SupervisorID:5687325,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Undertake all Account Receivable, including monthly and yearly account closing, AR taxation (Output VAT and Withholding Tax), forecasting and customer related work on credit control
- Handling document for billing and collection transactions
- Monitor and controlling all transaction and accounting functions
- Prepare reconciliation of A/R to general ledger on a regular basis to ensure that all activities are completed accurately on time involve in account closing and Statutory Audit
- Support HQ reporting package.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bonus (1~2 months)
- Social Security
- Medical Insurance
- Annual health check
- Transportation (depends on the position)
- Over time allowance
- Paid holidays
Junior AccountingID:5873920,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Responsible for overall accounting
- Accounting, Financial processing agency
- Create balance sheets and income statement
- Making minutes of shareholders meeting in English
- Transportation (Act)
- Bonus (Ave. 1month / Dec)
- Social Insurance
- Medical Insurance (After Probation)
- Provident Found (After Probation)
- Company trip
Account Receivable OfficerID:5813725,000 THB ~ 27,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Bill placement, contact with messenger and customer
- Handle for AR Aging report
- Follow up payment
- Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
- Maintain records on invoices, debits, and credits
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line
- Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report
-Bonus at end of the year (after 3 months probation)
-Salary raise at end of April (after probation)
-Full allowance for business trip
-Laptop computer and mobile phone for work
Senior Accounting Consultant (JLPT N2)-JapanID:5640270,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Prepare and review financial records in compliance with accepted policies
- Prepare management reports for use by client’s management
- Provide value-added, business-oriented advice to clients
- Deal with indirect (consumption tax) and withholding tax issues and returns
- Deal with corporate income tax issues and returns
- Assist in supporting tax investigations
- Develop expertise in many different types of accounting and support software, which will likely include NetSuite, Xero, and - SAP, as well as reporting software such as Blackline
- Undertake a variety of problem-solving exercises
- Social Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- BONUS (depending on company performance)
- Provident Fund (after probation)
Senior Accounting Staff (Bangna)ID:5807535,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBBangna
• Support Accounting Manager and Accounting staff.
• Can make Voucher (Account Receivable, Account Payable, Payment Voucher (overseas), FX evaluate/calculate, AP (Foreign) evaluation).
• Reconcile VAT/CIT sales.
• Closing monthly end.
• Year end closing.
• Preparing tax declaration and get review from Manager.
- Bonus 2 times/ year (June and December)
- Transportation 140 Baht/Day
- OT before 8:00 am., and after 5:00 pm.
- TOEIC allowance/Japanese allowance
- Learning language 12,000 Baht/ year
- Dental & Eyes care 8,000 Baht/Year
- Health Insurance
- Social Insurance
- Provident fund 5%
- Annual health check up ( 1 time per year)
- Company trip (1 time per year)
- No commission and incentive
Financial Service ConsultantID:5873460,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Gather and analyze information, formulating hypotheses in advance and communicating recommendations.
- Lead sessions to draw out insights from clients and make necessary as-is processes.
- Design to-be model based on the derived objective facts, key issues and pain points, and countermeasures in order to propose solutions.
- Discuss the uniqueness of client’s business processes and specific issues, acquiring industry trends and standards to propose the suitable solutions.
- Act as a team lead to develop a work plan of own team, manage team resources, work scope, quality, risks and issues, and report to the project manager.
- Be an interface between client and project team at a working level, leading the discussion, organizing various opinions and resolving conflicts diplomatically.
- Provide guidance on necessary knowledge and skills and encourage team members to achieve the goals.
- Utilize appropriate visuals and diagrams to explain key messages and to present the
discussion points effectively to the target audience.
- 5% provident fund
- Life insurance
- Group Health insurance with spouse and 2 kids
- Telephone allowance
- Travel allowance
- Performance bonus
- Working hours : Monday to Friday 9:00AM – 18:00PM (If onsite base, may need to align with clients)
Finance and Accounting ManagerID:5571255,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBSiam Eastern
- Overall for closing account
- Management and creation of new functions in the Finance and Accounting department.
- Review or check Tax and Vat before submission RD.
- Total employee in division 7 persons.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Social Security Fund
- Provident Fund
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Medical Treatment (Employee & Family)
- Grant Money (Marriage, First Child Birth, Funeral, Disaster or Natural Peril)
- Lunch Free
- Transpotation allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Parfect attendance
- Bonus (ref 2017 = 7 month)
Accounting (Chief - Assist. Mgr) *Amatanakorn ID:5848028,700 THB ~ 45,000 THBAmatanakorn
- Account Receivable
- Cost Accounting
- Inventory control
- Assets management
- Other tasks as needed or Assigned
- Bonus (4 - 5 months)
- Language Allowance
(TOEIC 800up : 6,000B)
(JLPT N2:6,000B, N3:3,000B, N4: 1,000B)
- Skill Allowance: 1,500THB (Depends on the attitude)
- Long term Allowance
(since 2nd year 500THB)
(since 3rd year 1,000THB)
- Housing Allowance
- Lunch Allowance
- Company Bus *Around Amatanakorn (Nongman) from Bangsen *No Siracha
- Insurance for Accident
Senior Finance & AccountingID:5808940,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Manage all accounting related issues for operations.
- Accountable for all monthly financial accounts and reports for the company.
- Monthly closing management (AP, AR, GL) and year-end accounts.
- Monitoring cash flow and managing bank credit facilities.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Liaise and deal with external auditors / Revenue department officer on issues.
- Perform other assignments from Management.
- Provident fund
- Group insurance
- Bonus (Depends on company profit)
Accounting AdminID:5689718,000 THB ~ 20,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang
Responsible for billing and tracking debts, Customers amortizing debt in the accounting system, Review and reconcile the bank deposit
Issue sales bill and rent
- Issue a daily product bill
- Issue the monthly rental bill from the rental fee system.
- Check the completeness of the bill that has been delivered to the customer.
Billing and debt collection
- Prepare documents for the customer bill
- Apply for debt collection from customers
- To collect money from staff
Write-off in the MAC5 system
- Amortization of goods and leases in the accounting system.
- Reconcile the balance of the bank deposit