This job is closed
Accounting Manager (CPD)ID:5650770,000 THB ~ 85,000 THBMRT Line
Full Set, Financial Accounting, Managemnet accounting, Accounting support, Other, Internal Audit, External Audit, Treasury, Tax/GST, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping)
- Supervise and monitor the accounting staff to work effectively and achieve target.
- Plan / develop and implement the effective accounting system for corporate accounting.
- Provide accurate and timely financial report in the stipulated time frame.
- Contact oversea office for solving the problem corporate accounting issue.
- Prepare and analyze for annual budget, capital expenditure and depreciation.
- Analyze cash budget & cashflow management including Loan request/repayment.
- Prepare and analyze for loan repayment process with interest to lender.
- Review the correctness of payment vouchers for management approval.
- Contact and coordinate with Revenue Department to solve any problem of ONE TH for Corporate Income Tax matter.
- Analyze and reconcile of GL code for the reserved expense (e.g. prepaid insurance, prepaid other, severance pay, consultation fee, deferred tax).
- Prepare bank statement all account for bank reconciliation, parties concerned and Revenue Department.
- Closing account and prepare financial report for BOD & GHQ.
- Yearly submission of audited report and documents requested to DBD & filing corporate income tax for both corporate and liner business to Revenue Department.
- To monitor the correctness of invoice and payment voucher.
- Check and monitor asset, liability and capital data for account entries and Fixed assets summary monthly report.
- To monitor VAT and withholding tax report for reconciliation before filing to Revenue Department.
- To check tax submission form before filing to Revenue Department.
- Filing for Tax submission form PNGD 50,51,52 of ONE TH and ONE PTE to Revenue Department
- To prepare required documents for asking Revenue Department to issue withholding tax certificate English Version for Loan interest and Transition service fee.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- Experience in full loop of Accounting
- Very good command of English
- Management experience
- Able to work under-pressure and within timeline
- CPD holding
- Logistics industry experience
- Good personality and communication
Level 3 - Business Level
8:00 ~ 17:00
- Public Holidays
- Social Security Fund
- Details would be explained in an interview