This job is closed
Business Analyst ID:5300540,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBMRT Line, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
Systems Analyst/Consultant, Analyst/Economist/Stratagist
- Work closely with the project team and get the requirement from the user and business analysis
- To undertake an initial analysis of customer requirements to demonstrate an understanding of the requirements, working with operations, to ensure a choice of solutions can be presented.
- Get requirement from user to identify and analysis gap for product implementation
- Work with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), Design user interface, testing, training, defining support procedures
- Prepare SRS (Software Requirement Specification)
- Understand the function of the product and customize with customer requirement by function
- To ensure all documentation is delivered to a high standard for the user manual and is approved by all internal and external counterparts.
- Where appropriate, work with systems analysts to assist with the understanding of required changes.
- To assist the test team with regards to creating and approving a required test plan.
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the client to ensure project completion follows the business requirement
- Must comply with the organization’s security policy
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other IT related fields.
- Must have experience at least 5 – 9 years in Business Analyst
- Have experience background from banking, insurance or accounting industry is good
- Have knowledge in Tax and Vat
- Good command of written and spoken English. [Neo3 business better]
- Knowledge in programming will be an advantage
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Level 3 - Business Level
9.00 ~ 18.00
- Public Holidays
- วันหยุดประจำปี (12 days)
- ค่าเดินทางไปside งานลูกค้า[เบิกจ่ายตามจริง]