Commercial Assistant Manager *BangpooID:6151440,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBBangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa
PR, SEO/SEM, Branding, Researcher, Web Director, Merchandiser, SNS Marketing, Event Planning/Management, Other, Sales Corporate, Trade Marketing, Product Planning, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Offline Marketing, Product Management, Project Management
‐ Verify and approve the procurement that the Costing has selected.
- Evaluate and select vendors in terms of production, price, quality, delivery time to get the right price for the sales department to bid to meet the target.
- Review sales inquiry to improve purchasing efficiency.
●Purchasing and controlling vendors
‐ Review and evaluate the vendor's performance in order to make the vendor's production process efficient in terms of time and quality.
- Review, review, approve check sheet of Monitor.
‐ Control and monitor the work of employees in order to have the correct way of work follow WI.
- Prepare WI to be consistent with the operation and control the work of employees to be correct according to WI and improve WI if any flaws are found in the work method to maximize the efficiency of the work plan.
- Prepare employee training plans to provide employees with knowledge and development for the most efficient work.
‐ Develop a departmental action plan to achieve the planned performance.
- Follow up the planned action plan.
- Review the department's operating procedures if performance is not met the target.
- Work strictly according to the department's WI, QP.(ISO System)
- Bachelor degree in any fields
- Experienced in printing / packaging business or has production knowledge for how to manage quality, price and product
- Assistant manager level with 3-5 years of management experience
- Good command of English
- Have driving lisence
- Strong negotiation skill (especially in pricing)
- Education : Printing and Packaging Technology or related field
- Able to work under pressure and handle variety of work at once
Level 3 - Business Level
8:30 ~ 17:30
- National holidays
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Bonus: avarage 2.5 month
- Salary adjustment