23 Jobs for SEO/SEM found
Assistant Marketing ManagerID:5745135,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBChangwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao
- Marketing Function ; Advertising, Digital marketing (Online/Offline)
- Marketing communication and Brand Management
- Product and Business Management & Development,
- Marketing analysis and trade promotion
- Sales Promotion
- Planning marketing strategies monthly, yearly, such as strategies for digital marketing, Influencer Marketing, Customer Journey, Product Mix , promotional activities plan and conducting promotional activities, etc.
- Plan and formulate marketing strategies for various businesses as well as present marketing plans under the framework of time, budget and management.
- Think of marketing strategies to create new brands, develop products Create a concept to create an image of the product and planning to use the media in order to attract the market and continuously stimulate sales.
- Planning and planning the sales strategy of the organization collect sales data distribution, finding sales tools suitable for the plan to be able to achieve the sales goals set.
- Pricing, planning promotional strategies across various channels, and creating good relationship with retailers shopping mall or other commercial partners.
- Planning and laying out strategies for business development and new products including expanding new sales channels.
- Responsible for budget estimation, marketing forecasts, P&L analysis, media.
- Conducting an overall market analysis, sales analysis, profit-loss analysis, product analysis /competitor information, business marketing opportunities target audience sales channel Public relations media, trending preferences of consumers and the competitive environment of the company to think of marketing strategies
- Plan, follow up and set goals in the work plan to make it convenient for practical implementation, both in brand communication, digital marketing communication and event.
- Review the work plan, performance and budget made in accordance with objectives and in accordance with the time set along with follow-up analysis, summary and evaluation.
- Responsible for laying down KPIs of departments, subordinates, controlling work, work systems, and teams. Documents and related resources to be in accordance with the planned.
- Supervise the marketing team to make the work go according to the plan.
- Social Security
- Life insurance
- Health insurance ( Admit only )
- Annual leave 6 days
- Uniform ( on Monday )
- Bonus (Depend on company's performance)
- Product discount (Hold company's group products)
Marketing DirectorID:60500150,000 THB ~ 180,000 THBSrinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna
1. Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the organization and for new and existing products or services.
2. Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy.
3. Develop a brand strategy.
4. Set and administer an annual marketing budget.
5. Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively.
6. Negotiate with media agencies and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials.
7. Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs.
8. Conduct market research studies.
- Social insurance
- Health insurance
- Perfect Attendance
- Communication allowance(cellphone)
- Transportation expenses(for visiting clients Actual Cost)
- Health check
- Other with company rules.
Product Marketing Manager (FMCG)ID:6049260,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBSamutsakorn-Samutsongkram
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products
- Take part in presentations
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Review inventory levels and ensure product availability
- Agree timelines and deadlines for the development of new products with product management, engineering or manufacturing departments
- Use market research data to establish product pricing
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Test new goods and products
- Propose and keep within a budget
- Research competitor offerings
- Recruit and develop a team of product marketing executives
New position, can negotiate
Digital Marketing ExecutiveID:6040525,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Lat Phrao
• Responsible for Social media platform created content, measure, and tools
• Create VDO and work with outsource
• Communication with others department and customer
• Create MKT campaign
• Responsible for Marketing Concept/Segmentation/Target, market and insight customer
• Take care E-market place and online E-commerce skill
• Responsible for Event Marketing, Road show, is able to go on the marketing
• Create LIVE , Stream , marketing organizer
- Social Security
- Group insurance
- Annual leave
- Bonus <Depend on company profit=Avg.3-5 months>
Biddable SpecialistID:6043730,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Become an expert in biddable paid media
- Build, launch, optimize and maintain paid search & display campaigns via Google AdWords, Facebook and all Social Media Platform
- Develop and recommend optimizations and testing plans. Research for target audience, consumer demand, and search engine
keyword for propose media campaign
- Monitor budget, performance, and key metrics closely throughout the month
- Understand and use data insights to provide campaign insights and present to the team
- Provide ongoing analysis and monitoring of paid search & display campaigns with an eye to proactively expanding and improving
campaigns based on client business needs
- Conduct search ad copy & banner ad testing per best practice to drive performance improvements
- Conduct keyword, placement & market research to make additions to new and existing campaigns
・ Work on weekday Flexible time ( 7.00 -10.00A.M. )
・ Normally no Over Time work (20 hours over time work payment including in Salary)
・ Annual leave 8 days (Able to take annual leave after probation period.)
・ Bonus 1 time/year/1 month (Paid 2 month in last year due to company performance)
・ Transportation Fee Actual fee, but not over 3,000 THB
・ Private insurance for medical care
・ Social Security Contribution
・Company Trip (depends on company performance)
E-Commerce MarketingID:6046420,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Build company e-Commerce strategy to achieve goal, a long-term sustainable business model
- Measuring its effectiveness and predicting future trend to capitalize on the sales opportunities
in online channel. Capture market trends and analyze competitors.
- Identify, negotiate and establish new area of e-Commerce opportunities to expand distribution
and sales increment.
- Responsible for sales forecast, assortment, inventory, pricing and promotion.
- Create digital content & writing content plan and strategy for all digital channel
- Manage digital campaigns and day-to-day digital content & activities for all digital channel
(Website, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Line, etc)
- Coordinate with Agency and Warehouse team in promotion part.
- Work with marketing team in term of content and accuracy before publishing.
- Social security
- Medical Support
- Annual health check-up
- Free cosmetics
- Special discount (Company product)
Assistant Marketing Manager ID:5911930,000 THB ~ 38,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Manage marketing campaigns focusing on online, increasing sales and building Brand Awareness.
- Coordinate with Outsource in marketing related events.
- Track, Monitor, Analyze and report on assigned marketing campaigns
- Check the content, artwork in accordance with the company policy.
- Other tasks as assigned
- BONUS (twice per year)
- Provident Fund
- Group Insurance
- Annual Salary Raise
- Diligence Allowance
Sales & Marketing ManagerID:5963160,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBEastern Seaboard
- Managing the sales & Marketing team
- Achieve the sales goals
- Setting price packages for the sale logistics to new and current customers and also providing the proposal cost for bidding.
- Expanding the customer base to maximize sales revenue, develop strategic sales plans and customer satisfaction.
- Finds ways to sell service in the face of down market.
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement.
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
- Other tasks
- Living allowance: 10% of base salary
- Performance evaluation salary up
- Medical allowance 41,000 / year
- Health check up
- Group insurrance
- Provident fund
- Scholarship for children
- OT: As actual
- Transportation：Shuttle bus
- Chonburi, Rayong (AAT Bus)
- Perfect attendance:
- 1st month 700THB, if continue perfect attendance will be 800THB. (Continue at 800THB.)
- perfect attendance 1 year:1,000THB
- 2nd year :1,500THB.
- 3rd year :2,000THB.
- 4th year :2,500THB.
- From 5th year: 3,000THB.
- Free of Lunch
- Birthday Gift
- Bonus (Last year avg. 3 months + special)
Digital Marketing DirectorID:59252100,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
-Develop and execute annual/seasonal co-marketing and co-promotional plan, and support sales team in the negotiation of co-marketing programs and preparation for business meetings and marketing updates.
-Manage channel marketing budget and expenses including forecast accuracy.
-Provide co-marketing activity reports, and analyze ROI on all executed activities.
-Plan and manage digital contents delivery to the retailer’s website, mainly providing product information, digital assets, and material requested by the retailers.
-Manage requests by the specific retailers related to the contents in the retailer’s website, working closely with internal teams of the clients and the headquarters.
-Identify opportunities in improving the current product contents delivery process of the client, and provide recommendation to the client and headquarters.
-Improve exposure of the client’s brand and products in the retailer’s website through internal search optimization and negotiation for placement in the retailer’s website.
-Monitor and analyze competitive activities within the retailer’s website, mainly product visibility, co-marketing, and co-promotion.
-Generate ideas to increase consumer reviews in the retailer website, develop an action plan, and execute the planned activities.
-Design promotion plans to generate consumer review, considering the local regulation, and execute the plan.
- Provident fund 3%-15%(Company3%)
- Medical insurance : Group Health Insurance
- Annual leave 9 days
- Performance Bonus 1 month (last year)
- once a year
Marketing PlannerID:6009320,000 THB ~ 33,000 THBMRT Line, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
●Marketing planner doing sales and managing production in online & offline marketing services
- Planning the marketing project and give the direction to the support team such as Creative,Activation,Media,etc.
- Serve clients in terms of marketing and advertising supports in order to build clients’ brands in the market successfully.
- Co-operate both internal and external parties to complete services.
- Follow up progress and control time schedule.
- Present effective marketing, Retail related media and strategy and also advertising support activities to clients (if any).
- Evaluate and Report result of marketing, Retail media and/or advertising support activities as well as movement of competitors to clients.
- Arrange meeting with clients outside/inside the office.
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Bonus: avarage 2.5 month
- Salary adjustment