Business Development Manager/Construction รหัส:5506780,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Draftman, Architect, HSE Engineer, Site Engineer, Piping Engineer, Project Engineer / Management, Safety Officer, QA/QC, Quantity Surveyor, Structural Design Engineer, Other, Commissioning Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Business/Corporate Planning
Agriculture, Construction, Other
- Position for a business development manager who understand the Construction Industry & basic Mechanism of Technology in globe.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners , discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Male ,40-45 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Civil Engineering
- Have at least 10 years or above experience in construction industry as marketing manager/staff or Business development for international businesses.
- Management experience
- Business English
- Basic IT skill
Level 3 - Business Level
8:00 ~ 17:00
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- National Holidays
- Transportation Support to Site (3,000 THB, company's car to visit clients)
- Company's Mobile Phone
- Language Allowances;
- TOEIC Scores 700 = 5,000 THB
- TOEIC Scores 900 = 10,000 THB
- JLPT N1 = 20,000 THB
- JLPT N2 = 10,000 THB
- JLPT N3 = 5,000 THB
- Group Insurance (sick, accident, life, dental treatment)
- Provident Fund
- Annual Health Checkup