56 Jobs for Samutprakarn found
Sales ExecutiveID:5836530,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBKing Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna, All Airport Link Lines, Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum, Samutprakarn
•Plan sales and work closely with team to complete the monthly target.
•Analyze budget, revenue, expense report and realistic forecast.
•Find new customer and maintain existing customer.
•Visit customer and present company profile and products.
•Generate customer requirement report to Japanese management
-Life and Accident Insurance
-Health Insurance and dental insurance
-Visa , Re-entry and work permit fee
-Bonus : fixed on Dec and variable on Jun
Interpreter & Customer support (N2, Samutprakarn)ID:5852150,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBSamutprakarn
★ The person work as a interpreter and admin first
And the person can advance to customer support and manager in the future
【Interpreter Job description】
- Mainly work as a interpreter at factory and office at first
- Make documents for business plan (Like order, shipment, invoice, working shift, greeting mail....)
- Japanese client comes, and you visit them. Then you interpret Thai and Japanese.
【Customer support Job description】
- Received order from clients to follow up on their needs and maintain a relationship
- Provide product knowledge to customers and handle all customers' inquiries
- To perform as per the company's assignment job and/or project
- Bonus (1 time/year,On December, last amount was 2 month, Depends on performance)
Accounting Staff *SamutprakarnID:5877631,600 THB ~ 33,600 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), Samutprakarn
- Process invoices and employee expenses
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
- Check the status of accounts receivable and take care of payments
- Communicate with accounting firms
- Other task
- Social Security Fund
- Bonus (Average 3~4 month)
- TOEIC allowance: 2,000THB (over 600 scores)
- OT payment
- Transportation: 1,600THB
- Provident Fund
Accounting ManagerID:5877540,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBSamutprakarn
- Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information, and managing accounting staff.
- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; and implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; and preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts and defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy and applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation, enforcing accounting regulations, and recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
-Group life, Health, PA insurance
- Meal allowance
Painting SupervisorID:5877415,000 THB ~ 20,000 THBSamutprakarn
- Supervise, control, monitor, and follow production line as planed
- Supervise day-to-day operation
- Analyze error and problems in production process to solve them
- Control and plan preventive Maintenance
- Control quality in production line as specification and quality standard
- Design and program painting program to increase efficiency and reduce waste and error
- Design tools in production line and painting process
- Supervise and develop working procedure and employees training
-Group life, Health, PA insurance
- Meal allowance
Production Engineer(Assistant Mgr) *SamutprakarnID:5877340,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBSamutprakarn
- Plan manage and control machine in production line
- Investigate root cause of machine, problem and conduct corrective & preventive action
- Machine improvement and modify
- Product failure mode analysis
- Gather & analyze data to reduce cost and improve efficiencies
- Other assign by Manager
- Lunch 800 thb.
- Provident Fund 3%
- Bonus (average 2 months)
- Annual leave start from 6 days maximum 12 days (in case not use company will pay back)
- Medical fee
- Company trip
- Bus service
For more information about bus service that we have 3 routes.
1.From Bangna intersection to Factory
2.From Tepharak, in front of Paolo hospital
3.From Bangpoo Chang Sam Sian
【N2-N1】Sales ManagerID:5790990,000 THB ~ 110,000 THBSamutprakarn
- Take care of existing clients, and sell own products.
(Almost of mission is take care of existing clients. Not so much New clients)
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- To coordinate and follow-up orders from customers
- Coordination with production and inventory control for customers
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
-Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
‐ Estimate calculation, telephone sales to customers, in-house meetings
- Translate & Interpret Japanese between Thai - Japanese
- Manage Thai staff etc.
- Location fee
- Phone bill
- Travel expenses
- Food expenses
- Social security
- Oil fee, car depreciation and free parking
Programmer (Handy Terminal, Theparak road)ID:5815225,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBSamutprakarn
- Develop Handy Terminal software by using C#, VB.NET
- Develop application base on requirement
- Demo, Testing, Implement and application to user
- Troubleshoot, Fix bug, Provide new update version
- Discuss with team for problems and suggest solutions for the resolution of coding issues.
- Find new technologies and new ideas to add value to our products
- There is a sample project or work that has been done is an advantage
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager
- Car Maintenance (4,000 THB per month)
- Mobile Allowance (1,000 THB per month)
- Social Security Fund
- Performance BONUS (based on company and employee performance)
- Provident Fund (company contributes 5% monthly, employee 5%-15%)
- Group Accident
- Health Insurance (6,000 THB/year)
- Annual Company Trip (inbound)
Coordinator(JLPT N2-N3) *Samut PrakanID:5866620,000 THB ~ 27,000 THBKing Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Bangplee , Bangna, Samutprakarn
Department: Production department
- Contact to HQ in Japan
- Documentation task
- Support Japanese manager
- Other assigned by Japanese Manager
- Transportation Allowance: 80THB/day
- Transportation support(Company have company bus)
- Meal allowance: 40THB/day
- Perfect Attendance
- Social Security Fund
- BONUS (twice per year)
- Annual Salary Increase
Senior AccountantID:5402130,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBSamutprakarn
- Manage the daily operations of the accounting/finance department and Review/assist team in preparation of supporting schedules, roll forwards and journal entries.
- Establish the financial report and prepare monthly financial statements
- Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc. and ensure that deadline is met.
- Gross Margin and Variance Analysis.
- Assist in annual budget.
- Support report accounting and finance regional office
- Prepare bank reconciliation at the end of the month, review & verify payment voucher and record in the system.
- Check of VAT receipt , Report , PP30 & 36
- Check of withholding tax report (PND.3 ,PND.53 and PND.54)
- Monitor Assets Code, Calculation of depreciation & amortization for the month ended
- Assist with the month-end close consolidation tasks including journal entry processing and other consolidation tasks.
- Prepare and maintain monthly account reconciliations
- Assist accounting manager with any ad hoc and special project
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures for the corporate accounting team
- Support annual internal and external audits as necessary, including the preparation of audit schedules, financial statements and footnotes
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Free rice ข้าวฟรี
- Group insurance / SSO ประกันชีวิต / ประกันสังคม
- Annual Physical Check ตรวจสุขภาพประจำปี
- Provident Fund กองทุนสำรองเลี้ยงชีพ (5 %)
- Uniform ยูนิฟอร์ม
- Condolence เงินช่วยเหลืองานศพ
- Long Service award รางวัลอายุงาน
- Travel Allowance (Domestic/Abroad) เบี้ยเลี้ยงทำงานต่างจังหวัด / ต่างประเทศ
- 5 Day working วันทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์
- Loan เงินกู้