30 Jobs for Web Service found
Full Stack DeveloperID:6016165,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Developing Mentorship Program Platform
- Developing web application
- Managing the technology behind business
- Writing a clear, consistent, maintainable, scalable code
- Learning and implementing new technologies to leverage product
- Annual leave 15 Day/year
- Social Insurance
- Group Insurance
CATIA Engineer (Senior level)ID:5971340,000 THB ~ 75,000 THBBangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa, King Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna, Samutprakarn
This position is strongly responsible for product designing in Automotive R/D.
You will be expected to communicate and discuss with Japanese engineers,
recognize design requirements and issues, then decide specification and define product shapes on your own.
You also will be expected to direct team members to create and design 2D/3D CAD data based on your theory,
as product data out-sending to Japanese client.
- Social Security
- Dental insurance
- Gratuity, Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Annual Leave + Special Leaves
Senior Software Engineer (IOS Developer)ID:6007850,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBDusit, BTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Pathum Wan, Phaya Thai, Huai Khwang, Phra Nakhon, Ratchathewi, Samphanthawong, Pom Prap Sattru Phai
Employment Type: Full Time
We are searching for a brilliant, iOS Developer to create novel apps that meet the needs of our clients and the end-users. To this end, the iOS Developer's responsibilities include writing and proofreading code, liaising with team members within and outside of their department, and monitoring client' feedback. Over time, you will also be required to create app updates.
To ensure success as an iOS Developer, you should demonstrate proficiency in one of the mainstream programming languages, and a sound understanding of the traditional product life cycle. An exceptional iOS Developer will be fearless but respectful in the pursuit of excellence, continually striving to shape the ways in which iOS apps impact the world around us.
If you have the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly then the below applies to you:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platforms;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Track potentially disruptive technologies related to mobile development and lead the strategic response
- Advanced Applications include triggering Device API's such as TouchID, Address Book, GPS, and more
- Participate in end to end product life cycle: confirming requirements, solution design, development, testing, and implementation
- Work with team members to design solutions that are supported by the architecture of the existing systems
- Design architecture for projects or solutions that address business/ application/ information/ infrastructure application, data and/or process integration requirements
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation
Group Insurance (Setup)
Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)ID:6007750,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBDusit, BTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Pathum Wan, Phaya Thai, Huai Khwang, Phra Nakhon, Ratchathewi, Samphanthawong, Pom Prap Sattru Phai
Employment Type: Full Time
You will champion the development of best-in-class web applications, consistently ensuring UI consistency and quality. You will create and deploy software building blocks that support the client's and internal product suite, and work cross-functionally with product and leadership teams to implement the best solutions. You will work for standardization and improvement of development processes including technology selection, deployment steps, and code review.
In addition to the above you will be:
- creating system functionality;
- amending existing features;
- doing research and development of proof of concepts;
- structuring code according to coding standards;
- writing thorough automated tests for your code;
- Updating/managing tasks through JIRA;
- participating in daily standup meetings;
Group Insurance (Setup)
Junior Full-Stack DeveloperID:5946040,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBMRT Line, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
Role and Responsibilities:
As a senior developer, you will be responsible for the overall quality of the software solutions developed with our external partner. This encompasses:
- The participation to concept and design phases of products
- The follow-up of the development phases and quality checks
- The identification of software improvements and providing advises
- The development of additional features and integrations
- The optimization of code and infrastructure components to ensure seamless experience for our customers.
- The development of automated unit and integration testing
- The conduct of performance testing and tuning
- Maintaining the code, compliance, and security standard
- Keeping up to date with software development and technology trends and apply to the project.
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Bonus: Depends on company performance
- Yearly salary adjustment
Project Manager (Mobile Application)ID:5988250,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- In charge of management, schedule and quality for product development.
- Product strategy: PRD and Wireframe.
- Accountable for delivering outcomes appropriate to and beyond requirements in defined/scheduled timeline.
- Define, manage, develop and customize necessary processes for project management online with company circumstances.
- Manage the whole department for in-house projects (comico) as well as other new projects.
- Responsible for resources planning, recruitment, allocation and utilization for the department.
- Analyze issues as well as plan development process, policy and KPI.
- Provide coaching and mentoring with people management and leadership skills.
- Implement continuous improvement of software development services.
- Social security fund
- Group insurance (Life, Accidental and Medical)
- Annual dental treatment reimbursement
- Half price of group insurance for spouse and children with annual dental treatment reimbursement for spouse and children if applying for group insurance.
- Lunch credit
- Vacation leave 12-20 days
- Marriage leave
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Compassionate leave for family members
- Grand-in-aid for wedding, childbirth, hospitalization and condolence
HR ManagerID:5999350,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBHuai Khwang
1. According to the company's strategic requirements, coordinate human resources work and formulate human resource plans. Comply with and comply with local laws and regulations, improve human resources rules and regulations and document procedures, and meet the development demands
2. Prepare the annual recruitment plan and implementation plan, be good at the selection and selection of all kinds of middle and senior talents, improve the company's talent reserve and echelon construction, and ensure the successful completion of recruitment tasks
3. Improve the company's training system, including training system, curriculum system, assessment system and evaluation system, etc., and establish a learning organization culture
4. According to the company's development status, improve the company's existing salary system and performance appraisal mechanism, optimize employee performance incentive plans, and stimulate employees' enthusiasm for work
5. Help improve middle and senior management capabilities, provide suggestions on human resource strategy, team building, performance management, etc., find and diagnose existing problems and assist in solving them. And is committed to improving the company's comprehensive management level
- Social Insurance
- Medical Insurance
Fullstack DeveloperID:5923545,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Work together with product managers to understand customer requirement
- Design solution architecture to solve the customer’s requirements
- Research and enable yourself on new technology to create a better product for Onework clients
- Provide constructive feedback to product team on any possible product improvement
Because start up company
Senior IT Recruiter (Tech Industry)ID:5995460,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Forecasting recruitment budgets.
- Attractive Salary
- Medical insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Meal allowance
.NET DeveloperID:5981063,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages to support head office in Netherlands
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Create and test software prototypes
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- Work from home policy (depending on government policy)
- 14 days paid vacations
- Life and medical insurance
- Provident fund
- English lessons
- Free drinks, snacks and monthly party (in normal situation)