Customer Service RepresentativeID:6218260,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBMRT Line
Customer Support, Business Consultant
- Accurate recording and documenting of incidents and resolutions
- Excellent analysis and communication skills when liaising with dealers, clients and colleagues.
- Prompt and accurate resolution of Customer problems and questions in a professional manner
- Performing System checks to ensure processes have completed including follow ups with customers.
- System Operator / Administration duties as required for the role.
- Involvement in Disaster Recovery planning and testing (performing and scheduling)
- Scheduling and Deploying System Operating System Patches.
- Communicating clearly with customers regarding the status and progress of incidents and resolutions.
- Trouble shooting, System, Windows Servers, other Solutions Distribution Applications.
- Action and resolve incidents within the Service Level Agreements set by Company Solutions
- Creating technical and user documentation including Knowledge articles on specific issues.
- Follow procedures and standards set by the company
- Management of Backup tapes and the backup process, including Full System Saves.
- Onsite installation and support if and when required.
- Preparation of reports as required. Providing analysis on tickets in queue and addressing recurring issues.
- Serve as a liaison between Business Units, Help Desk and Customers
- Provide ad-hoc reporting to management, development as and when required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education
- A background in the automotive industry is highly desirable.
- Automotive Dealership processes
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken (English and Thai)
- ITIL Foundation Certificate a plus
- RPG, ILE, CL, SQL, Query and IBM iSeries experience
- Experience in ERP Systems and Packages
- Customer Services or Helpdesk role
- Dealership experience with exposure in Accounting preferred
- Incident Management systems (Service Now)
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Achievement of Service Level Agreements.
Level 3 - Business Level
09:00 ~ 18:00
- Work on shift 24/7 with Standard hours of work are 40 per week
- WFH until further notice
- Provident fund - NO
- Health Insurance & Life Insurance/ Medical Allowance – this is under group insurance no medical allowance.
- Annual leave – based on Thai labor law
- Fixed Bonus - THB10k after 2yrs of tenure, 13th month bonus after a year of tenure.
- Performance Bonus – case-to-case basis as per management prerogative, not fixed.
- Probation Period – 119 days.
- OT – paid when required.
- Incentive – just the bonus mentioned above.
- Others - only what is provided by Thai labor laws.
Please sign in.