Maintenance Equipment Manager *Aluminum/AutomotiveID:6044860,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBAmata City, Eastern Seaboard
Production (PD), R&D Engineer, Other, Sales Engineer, Quality Control, Automation/Robot engineer, Service Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Quality Assurance, Production Control, Production Engineer (PE), Maintenance Engineer
- Manage machines and equipment for support production line ( Die Casting Machine, CNC Machines, PLC, Robot, Touch screen, Mechanical drawing, Electrical drawing, Pneumatic, Hydraulic and etc. )
- Manage the reliability of utility and infrastructure.
- Plan and control the maintenance schedule; conduct and lead both engineering and production teams to minimize downtime and report to the Management team.
- Providing guidance regarding root cause analysis on equipment breakdowns.
- Monitoring and controlling the use of spare parts, tools, and all expenses relating to maintenance equipment.
- Reviewing and update standards of work and related procedures.
- Ensure team performance by leading, motivating, and managing an efficient way.
- Coach and develop the skills of subordinates.
- Management of maintenance technician based on the maintenance knowledge.
- Inspect the installation of the project, contractors, and suppliers to ensure the performance on the agreement (equipment specification, operational and safety standards)
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Education : Request Electrical Engineering only
- At least 10 years of Experience in Engineering/Maintenance from Automotive Manufacturing
- At least 5 years of Management Experience as assistant Manager or above
- English skill *Communication Level
*Management exp is very important
‐ experience for automotive part and Die Casting Machine.
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8:00 ~ 17:30
- National Holidays
- Food Allowance
- Provident fund
- Diligence Allowance
- Housing Allowance
Please sign in.