9 Jobs for Chemical Engineer found
Sales (Chemical/Bentonite)ID:5401340,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
[Customer] Construction fields
- To introduce company service to the prospective clients
- To maintain and expand the business from existing customers
- To build the relationship between the clients and the company
-Transportation: pay actual
General Manager (Plastic in Automotive)ID:6114375,000 THB ~ 140,000 THBSamutprakarn
- Develops strategies, customer relationships together with the Sales and Marketing Organization, and specific programs to achieve business objectives.
- Together with the Sales team, communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer \ experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Manages employees and/or production departments in various manufacturing or product development support departments.
- Leads a dedicated team of key manufacturing personnel.
- Cultivates a culture of continuous improvement through analyzing production/ manufacturing methods and processes.
- Improves product/ process quality, performance, production, and profitability.
Chemical AnalysisID:6147118,000 THB ~ 25,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Contact with supplier to find chemical and equipment for laboratory room and customer
- Analysis chemical solution for customer
- Prepare methods, reports, equipments, chemicals and technical papers for tests
- Make report for customer
- Develop analytical method for check customer sample
- Maintain up-to-date documents for chemical testing methods
- Operate and maintain routine laboratory equipment, chemicals and supplies in laboratory room (SEM and autometric potentiometric titrator)
- Manage to calibration of equipment in laboratory room
- Contact with analytical center to test the sample
- Record the document such as CoA, Test report (RoHS Test etc.)
- Operate to remove the waste in laboratory room and update the document of the waste to department of industrial works
· Social security
· Group Health insurance (after 3 months probation )
· Allowances 1000 THB (after 3 months probation )
· Provident fund (after 3 months probation Bonus (Minimum 1 month)
Maintenance Equipment Manager *Aluminum/AutomotiveID:6044860,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBAmata City, Eastern Seaboard
- Manage machines and equipment for support production line ( Die Casting Machine, CNC Machines, PLC, Robot, Touch screen, Mechanical drawing, Electrical drawing, Pneumatic, Hydraulic and etc. )
- Manage the reliability of utility and infrastructure.
- Plan and control the maintenance schedule; conduct and lead both engineering and production teams to minimize downtime and report to the Management team.
- Providing guidance regarding root cause analysis on equipment breakdowns.
- Monitoring and controlling the use of spare parts, tools, and all expenses relating to maintenance equipment.
- Reviewing and update standards of work and related procedures.
- Ensure team performance by leading, motivating, and managing an efficient way.
- Coach and develop the skills of subordinates.
- Management of maintenance technician based on the maintenance knowledge.
- Inspect the installation of the project, contractors, and suppliers to ensure the performance on the agreement (equipment specification, operational and safety standards)
- Food Allowance
- Provident fund
- Diligence Allowance
- Housing Allowance
Sales Executive ( Plastic Department)ID:6094425,000 THB ~ 32,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
-Sales representation of our client.
-Build & maintain customer.
-Negotiate and manage business development and sales related activities.
-Follow up the sales routine job and deliver job.
- Life, Accident & Health insurance
- Support Fund (i.g. birthday, marriage, child birth and funeral)
- Company Trip
- Incentives (for work anniversary)
- Premium Car Insurance
- Sales Support Equipment (i.g. computer, mobile phone, fuel card)
- Car Maintenance (7,200 THB)
Coating Manager ID:6055345,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBSiracha
- Responsible for two shifts of powder coating operatives
- Ensure products are completed and ready for dispatch on time
- Ensure products meet quality standards
- Purchasing & Stock Control
- Manage production schedules of both shifts
- Resolve any customer issues
- Compliance with Health & Safety Standards
- Training and Inductions for new staff
- Position allowance
- Language allowance
- Meal allowance
- Housing allowance
- Group accident insurance
- Transportation expenses(for visiting clients)
*Package total is 45K-100K depend on experienced.
New Model Engineer (Automotive Plastic Parts/Chachoengsao/Male)ID:6075929,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBChachoengsao
- Develop the required documentation to support the Product Development Process and in accordance with Customer requirements (ex. PPAP)
- Interface with customer personnel and facilitate the resolution of quality issues and concerns
- Lead problem solving efforts relating to launch quality issues.
- Maintenance of required documentation meeting the specifications for document control
- To be a key person to contact with supplier for program development and also coordinate with internal departments as customer requirements.
- Responsible for the quality of product during the Launch Phase
- Initiate control plans & training for Plans, Work and Gage Instruction.
- Responsible for Supplier Gage design approval, PPAP review and approval, and Program Issues Review
- Housing Allowance (2000 THB)
- Commuting Allowance (1000-2500 THB*depends on distance)
- Meal Allowance (1000 THB)
- Perfect Attendance Incentives (500-700 THB)*1-3months
- Management Position Allowances (1000-20000 THB)
- Social Insurance
- Annual Medical Checkup
- BONUS (2 months / last year)
- Company Trip
- Provident Fund (provided soon)
Instrument SupervisorID:6010650,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBMap ta phut
We are a JAPANESE – THAI joint venture company under BOI promotion located at Map – Ta –Phut, Rayong.
Our group is No. 1 Manufacturer of Specialty Resin, Hydrocarbon Resins in Asia.
We are looking for highly motivated and reliable professionals.
• Install, modify, design and repair equipment related to electronics, instrumentation control, telemetry, telecommunications, hydraulics and pneumatics
• Calibrate, align and test a variety of systems designed to monitor treatment plant processes and activities, read, interpret and understand technical manuals, electronic schematics, blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
• Design, update and fabricate new equipment, control systems and software.
• Plant and execute repair, maintenance, and installation of controls and equipment.
• Maintain detailed records and prepare clear and concise report
• Manage the work of contractors and inspect work performed.
• Operate office equipment including computers and supporting software applications
• Adapt to changing technologies and learn functionality of new equipment and systems
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
• Routine checking plant instruments e.g. flow and pressure transmitter, level gauge, temperature, Improvement maintenance system to proper condition (Plan, Modification, Activity) 02 meter/pH control meter, turbidimeter, gas detectorม weight instrument and control valve.
• Perform daily maintenance and repair logs.
• Coordinate with vendor or subcontractor for maintenance job, including some modification work.
• Communicate with shift operators and other concerned functions and sections to accomplish the work.
• Maintain 5S activity, my machine to ensure continuous improvement of maintenance system.
• Assist supervision mechanical helper and contractor workers in compliance with SHE and Environment Policies.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Housing Allowance
- Rural Allowance
- Half-year bonus
- Performance or variable bonus
- Group Health Insurance for employees and families.
- Medical Allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Dental Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Long-year service allowance etc.
- housing allowance 15% of base salary,
- rural allowance 15% of base salary
- transportation allowance.
Assistant Customer Service ManagerID:5218940,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBAmatanakorn
- Customer account management (price, order, delivery and quality) as relationship owner
- New Business Development in South East Asia region
- Business trip in Asia to have negotiation and discussion with customers
- BONUS (2-3months)
- Shuttle BUS
- Transportation Allowance
- Food Allowance (20 THB per day)
- Cost of Living (1000 THB per month)
- Telephone Allowance (2000 THB per month)
- Life Insurance
- Company Outing