Mechanical EngineerID:5831330,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBSaraburi
Production (PD), R&D Engineer, Other, Sales Engineer, Quality Control, Automation/Robot engineer, Service Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Quality Assurance, Production Control, Production Engineer (PE), Maintenance Engineer
- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new project or machine.
- Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Execute assigned work in accordance with applicable contract procedures, codes and standards.
- Perform activities such as - issue of material requisitions and technical bid evaluations as per relevant Technical Practices.
- Review Vendor drawings and documentation as per relevant Technical Practices.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Male, age not over 30 year
- Bachelor's degree Major Mechanical Engineering (GPA 2.75 up), preferred top university
- At least 1 year experience in Mechanical Engineer
- Mathematics skills
- Experience using CAD software such as Solid Works, Auto CAD etc.
- Problem-solving and logical thinking skills.
- Self-motivated and a great team worker.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly (English and Thai)
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8.30 ~ 17.30
- Work alternate Saturdays (เสาร์เว้นเสาร์)
- National Holidays
- Dental Insurance
- Free shuttle BUS
- Housing Allowance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Performance BONUS
Please sign in.