This job is closed
Senior SalesID:5820435,000 THB ~ 42,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
Admin, Secretary, Other, Import / Export, Receptionist, Sales Engineer, Telemarketing, Sales Corporate, Customer Success, Sales Individual, Account Executive, Sales Coordinator, Sales Distributor, Business Development, Medical Representative
Trading(Food), Trading(Other), Trading(Computer/Telecommunication), Trading(Cosmetics/Healthcare), Trading(Machinery), Trading(Automotive), Trading(Electronics/Semiconductors), Trading(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
Department: Asia-Pacific Sales Dept.-Southeast Asia & India
- Sales Promotion (Development) to Asean and India Market.
- Expand (keeping) new/current business.
- Getting new customer with cooperating distributor.
- Getting and verify RFQ to issue quotation.
- Manage Price/Cost.
- Co-ordinate with the logistics team, regarding all order processing to ensure on-time delivery of goods to customers.
- Communication with customer and Support customers in case of technical clarification or errors.
•Possibility to have business trip to India / Indonesia
•Others as assigned by superior.
- Male, Thai national, Age 27-35
- Bachelor degree in any fields
- 4-5 years in Sales (with strong service mind)
- Some experience in Automotive (car & motorcycle) would be great
- Good in Microsoft Office program (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), etc.
- Able to travelling aboard to visit customers and suppliers
- Having Trading skill, Negotiation skill
Level 3 - Business Level
8:30 ~ 17:30
- Sat and Sun
- Publish Holidays
1.Position allowance: 2,000.- /month(after probation)
2.Food & transportation allowance: 4,300.- /month (after probation)
3.Diligent: 500.- /month (if no late, no leave)
4.Group insurance for IPD, accident
5.Medical fee: 30,000.-/year
6.Dental fee: 5,000.-/year
7.Spa, fitness or family medical: 6,000.-/year
8.Provident funds: 5% from basic salary
9.6 days annual leave for first 3 years, from year 4th will be 1 day additional (Maximum not over 12 days annual leave)
10.Annual health check
12.New Year Party
13.Yearly Bonus (depended on company’s business situation and profit)
**Average 4.2 month in 2020