This job is closed
Purchasing Manager(Automotive)ID:5430560,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBKing Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Chachoengsao, Samutprakarn
Manufacturing(Automobile), Manufacturing(Machinery), Manufacturing(Other)
- To manage and develops sales team (5 persons)to responded on customer. NISSAN, HONDA, ISUZU and MITSUBISHI
- To setting Mid-term plan for sales business based on current and new customer and setting strategies to achieve plan.
- To setting and manage sales annual budget(sales amount and profits), review by half year, and monitoring to achieve target.
- To monitoring sales price by compare with cost and recovered by price increasing.
- To present company products especially highlight product to customer. And maintain good relationship with value customers.
- To control and manage cost reduction activity (Localization, VE/VA etc.)
- To provided customer requirement information to internal.
- To control and manage cost and sale price of new model & design change.
- To issue, control and manage purchasing team (7 persons).
- To setting strategies of sourcing and cost to achieve profit target.
- To control and manage cost of mass production and cost reduction activities with suppliers.
- To control and manage all supplier to keep quality and delivery on time.And ensure supplier’s score evaluation by QCD
- To control and manage new model and mass production materials
There are 7 Purchasing staff in this company but they are not strong with purchasing.
Company require candidate who is strong with purchasing.
Must experience of working at company which selling automotive frame or using big Press machine.
◆Have knowledge of sourcing automotive parts.
◆Have experience for automotive part over 5 years.
◆Good personality attitude for purchasing function roles.
◆Able to read the drawing is advantage.
◆Control purchasing agreement and contract to efficiency.
◆Seeking reliable vendors or suppliers to provide quality goods at reasonable prices.
◆Understanding in TS16949,ISO 9001.
◆To assist the supplier for increasing efficiency and cost reduction.
◆Generating and Implementing efficient sourcing and category management strategies.
◆Analyzing and calculating costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure.
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8:00 ~ 17:00
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Public Holidays (Thailand)
- Annual Leaves
- Work on Sat 4 days per year
-New Year Party
- Transportation Allowance (Bus 100THB/day Driving own car 200 THB/day)
- Meal Allowance (20 THB with free rice)
- Providence Fund 3% (after probation)
- Social Insurance
- Medical Expense
- Health and Life Insurance
- BONUS (twice per year:2.6months+8,000THB in 2018)
- Perfect Attendance Incentives (max 500 THB)