Environment Health and Safety ManagerID:4960460,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBAmata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern, Rohjana
Chemical Engineer, Other(Materials/Chemical Engineer)
- Lead, manage and coordinate all aspects of EHS program to all level of the organization both project and normal operation to commit to safe, healthy and environmentally responsible plant.
- Maintain all documentation necessary to demonstrate compliance with required law and local record keeping requirements.
- Ensure compliance with IEE Report (Initial Environmental Examination Report), governmental regulations and industry standards.
- Responsible to coordinate between Plant Safety Organization and Engineering Safety Organization to ensure both organization are smoothly link together.
- Responsible to give an adviser to the Project Manager on relevant and appropriate EHS policy for the project.
- Coordinate compliance review audits with corporate, governmental agencies and third party personnel and maintain proactive and positive relations with regulatory agencies, trade groups, and community stakeholders
- Co-responsibility with line department of each area to approve work permit in line with safety rules and regulation
- Male or Female, age between 35-45 years.
- Bachelor's Degree or up in Chemical Engineer, Occupational Health and Safety or related field with safety.
- Must has Safety Professional Certificate, prefer candidates from Chemical Industry.
- Minimum 8 years work experience in Safety related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of OSHA, and other safety related regulations and industry practices relating to the chemical industry.
- Good command of written and spoken English, preferably Japanese language.
- Good Understanding of safety system ,Process Safety, HAZOP, safety management in a factory
- Must have leadership, Good communication skill, and team working.
8:00 ~ 17:00
-Transportation 1500THB a month
-Housing allowance 3500THB a month
Please sign in.