This job is closed
SAP PP Consultant (Bangna)ID:3783670,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), Bangna
Hardware Engineer, IT Executive, Technical Support, Systems Analyst/Consultant, Support/Maintenance/Operation/Training
IT/Telecommunications, Manufacturing(Other), Retail/Distribution(Other)
Work with vendor and project team to:
- Interact closely with UTAC Business & IT Swim Lanes and members on the project for project related matters.
- Generate general knowledge about the current business process and design current business flows (IS and SHOULD Maps).
- Develop solutions architecture and perform technical solution assessments, incorporating security considerations.
- Map GAP analysis for specific module in implementation, in according to predefined standard templates.
- Develop and be accountable for the Blueprint of the assigned specialized functional module.
- Prepare test scripts for testing the configured scenarios. Testing to include unit testing, system integration testing, performance testing, user acceptance testing, regression testing or any client specific software testing.
- Support the Authorization consultant in testing the adjusted SAP authorizations and profiles.
- Prepare configuration document, end user manual and user training guide.
- Update of project status to Project Manager and other relevant parties.
- Ongoing post implementation and after Go Live support and sustenance.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 10 years of SAP Functional experience in SAP PP module and/or SAP MM module.
- Minimum 5 years of PP team lead.
- Strong technical specialized skill with any SAP module(s) and extensive involvement in SAP project proposals.
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Added Advantages:
o ABAP skills
o Oracle database, SQL, Excel
o MES knowledge
08:00 ~ 17:45
- Weekend (Sat-Sun)
- Public Holidays
- Bonus 2 months (fixed) after stay 1 year