HR GA Manager (Leamchabang)ID:2998790,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBChonburi15 days ago
90,000 THB ~ 120,000 THB
- Collaborate with the HR&GA and Administration and IT to develop HR and GA's strategic plan.
- Contribute to the development of strategies that will help to achieve the organizations’ mission and core objectives.
- Develop, implement, and maintain human resources policies across the organization, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Ensure that the company complies with and practice the ISO standards and defined policies and labor laws.
- Identify company’s staffing needs and develop policies and procedures to ensure that the required numbers and types of staff are recruited within the agreed budgets and meet operational requirements.
- Develop and maintain all necessary training policies and procedures to ensure that all staff are trained and developed to the standards required.
- Develop and maintain remuneration strategy and appropriate terms and conditions of employment to ensure that the company is able to attract, retain and motivate staff.
- Performance management – deliver performance management programs that drive a high-performance culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Business Administration, or related fields
- Age 40-50 years old
- Working experience at least 15 years about HR in any manufacturing industry
- At least 8-10 years in Management level (Assistant Manager or Manager level)
- Working experience in all HR function Ex. HRM /HRD/ ER/ GA and Labor Union
- Knowledge about Thai Labor Law
- Experience factory size 1,000 persons
- Understanding of Salary Structure and negotiation skills
- Prefer Japanese Speaking (N4 up)
- Prefer Japanese company experience
Level 3 - Business Level
- Transportation allowance
- Food allowance
- New year party
- Company trip
- Annual health check up
- Living allowance
- House allowance
- Bonus: depends on company performance
- Group insurance
8:00 ~ 17:00
Saturday : 2 times per month