5 Jobs for Back/Middle Office found
Executive Secretary to President (Manager level)ID:6347460,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), Bangna
- Action as Executive Secretary to fully support
- Prepare various information for president, including accounting and finance information
- Prepare presentations, reports, letters, etc. as assigned
- Follow up the progress and implementation of Action Plan in each department
- Manage professional and personal scheduling, including agendas, email, set up meeting and stakeholder management
- Other tasks/duties as assigned
- Social Security Fund
- Health Insurance
- Health Checkup
Finance Manager ID:63434100,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the Finance and Accounting team
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team to aid in long-term and short-term decision making, and financial planning
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Review all formal finance, HR, Marketing, and IT related procedures
- Control income, cash flow and expenditure
- Manage budgets, develop and manage financial systems/models
- Carry out business modelling and risk assessments
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Working 5 days a week
- Have flexible working hours
- 10 days of vacation leave / year
- Social security
- Company Dinner
- Company Outing
- Performance based bonus and operating results of the Company
Finance & Accounting Manager/Assistant ManagerID:6274350,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBAmatanakorn, Ayuthaya
-The Assistant Finance and Accounting Manager will directly report to Senior Administration Manager and will be responsible for closing and making financial report, budgeting, cost accounting, capital investment and internal control.
มี ป กลุ่ม opd/ipd
Bonus มี 2 รอบ July (avg 1-2.5) กับ Dec ( 1 ) Total 1-3.5/year
AL 6 days
มีค่าเดินทาง 4000 บาท จ่ายเข้า payroll
โปร 119 วัน
มีปรับเงินเดือนประจำปี (อายุงานต้องครบ 1 ปีก่อน)
ทำงาน จ ศ 8:00-17:30 ทั้งสองโรงงาน
Finance and Admin Manager＊Neo３UPID:6294160,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBAmatanakorn
[Finance and Admin Manager]
- Daily accounting tasks.
- Preparation of financial reports (monthly, annual,)
- BOI/tax processing
- Forecasting and management based on annual budget plan, etc.
- Management of employment regulations
- Compliance with legal amendments
- Recruitment and human resource development
- Care and handling of expatriates and business travelers
- Management of outsourcing (temporary workers, drivers, maids, security guards, etc.)
- Handling of various contracts
- Insurance operations
- Management of company events
- Employee care support, etc."
- Diligent allowance(800 baht/month.)
- Company uniform
- Annual travel
- Provident fund
- Position allowance
- Annual health check
- Shuttle bus
- Cremation fees
- Position allowance：5,000THB、
- Mobile Package Allowance：1,100THB
- Car Allowance：11,000THB、
- Welfare Gasoline allowance
- Skill Language(JP、EN)
Finance ManagerID:6105180,000 THB ~ 110,000 THBSrinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna, Samutprakarn
- Manage overall Accounting and Finance full functions (Finance 80% + Accounting 20-30%)
- Manage Cash flow, cash-in/cash-out projection, analyze and control financial planning.
- Deal with financial institutions for acquiring loans and credit lines and maintain good business relationship.
- Financial planning align with the business plan.
- Tracking of foreign exchange rate movements, booking exchange rate both revenue and pay.
- Monitoring and coordinating with debtor, creditor, and financial institution.
- Presenting the report to management team.
- Analyst financial statements and highlight any abnormal transactions and expenses.
- Develop subordinates within the department to be able to work effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate with financial institutions; customers, suppliers, auditors, Revenue Office and SET/SEC.
- Social Security
- Provident fund (4-8%)
- Health insurance
- Annual leave: 17 days(Manager Level)
- Bonus : Avg 4 months depend on company profit and performance: On January
- Salary adjustment: On January