List of Logistic x Rayong job vacancies in Thailand
Warehouse Assistant Division Manager ID:44099
|Job Description||- Responsible for Warehouse Management
- Assess the availability of space and prepare stacking/storage plans prior to programming/contingency commodities arrivals
- Control and ensure the accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are functioning well and smoothly
- Monitor the Quantity & Quality of Commodity stored (in stock)
- Control Quality System
- Control the expense to be aligned with company target and budget
- Carry out regularly physical random checks of commodities and inventory (warehouse operation)
|Required Qualifications||- Male or Female, Thai national, age between 35-45
- (preferred) Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Transportation, Logistics or related field
- Minimum 6 years' experience in Warehouse Management or in Logistics
- Good command of English
- Proven and analytical skills of warehouse management
- Excellent mathematical skills and careful attention to details
- Able to implement training and manage large group of people
- Computer skills; internet navigation; various office supply, Microsoft Office, etc.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 40,000THB 〜 50,000THB|
Logistic BOI Assistant Manager ID:43919
|Job Description||- Lead the team to achieve the goal such as on-time delivery, inbound, and outbound cost management
- Ensure all urgent requirements from customers have been prepared
- Delivery request to Nippon then deliver to customers on time
- Ensure all customs clearance charge and freight charge from freight forwarder are correct
- Supervise logistics officers to check entry form correctly
- Control correct tariff code and duty rate classification
- Ensure quality of customer service is rendered by all staff of the logistics
- Ensure logistics officers are well-trained in handling customers
- Coordinate and support information to Sales and CS department as required
- Maintain and monitor yearly report of supplier evaluation
- Cooperated with company activities to develop and maintain company's Quality Policy & Objectives and Environment Policy & Objectives
*** BOI Functions ***
- Maintain good relationship with Board of Investment (BOI) & Inventory Control
- Extend BOI privileges and submit company performance report to BOI
- Manage max stock balance with IC and Report V balance with Customers and Vendor Monthly
- Conduct BOI knowledge to LOGISTIC team and other departments per case
- Utilise BOI privilege for new business
*** Logistic Functions ***
- Manage Inbound and Outbound expenses
- Manage and control inventory to ensure all inventories will be managed with the accurate quantity and location, identification in between hold and shippable, pack, and ship according to the customer specification
- Participate in resolution of customer complaints related to logistics processes
|Required Qualifications||- Male or Female, Thai national, age between 28-37
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Logistics, Business Investment or in related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of related work experience, such as BOI, Import & Export, Logistics, Inventory Control, & Warehouse Management
- Minimum 3 years of Supervisory level in related experience, preferably in semiconductor sales
- Understanding of ISO9001 & ISO14001
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Strong communication skill in English, initiative, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Proactive, willing to learn, high responsibility and good business judgment
- Good interpersonal skills, able to lead and motivate the team and demonstrate problem-solving skills
|Salary||Monthly Salary 55,000THB 〜 65,000THB|
Supply Chain Planning Manager ID:43095
|Job Description||- Monitor and review Production Planning & Raw Material Functional
- Ensure the team meets/exceeds its business plan targets and objectives
- Secure continual reliability supply of key raw material
- Consolidate and collect info about Country's Standard of Procedures and leverage to Regional's standard of Procedures, and Pre Standard of Procedures with manufacturing
- Maintain and review scheduling rules of production line
- Manage functional KPIs per company target and take the responsive decision/action to achieve/exceed the target
- Report to Regional Supply Chain Director (foreigners)
|Required Qualifications||- Male or Female, Thai national, age between 32-40
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- Good strategy of supply chain function
- Experience from FMCG or Unilever is an ADVANTAGE
- (Required) 5-10 years experience in MGR
- (Preferably) Master's Degree in Supply Chain
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the Standard of Procedures, Demand Planning, Production Planning, Raw Material management with minimum 2-3 years at a middle/senior management level
- (Favorably Considered) Experienced in steel, flat steel businesses or manufacturing company
- Experience in using ERP system to control and manage supply chain function
- Proactive and service-minded with good supervision and experience in driving change
- Good interpersonal, analytical, and negotiation skills
- Good command of English
|Salary||Monthly Salary 100,000 〜 150,000|
Distribution Requirement Planner (DRP) ID:43479
|Job Description||Distribution Requirement Planner (DRP) is responsible for managing stock transfer from all production sites to distribution warehouse in APAC as per planning strategy as well as business/market requirement.
This position is also accountable for the accuracy of transaction in ERP system based on transferring plan. DRP will also coordinate with related departments to control and minimize slow moving stock at all APAC branches plant.
This is also extended to carry out data analysis to ensure we move and keep stock at the most competitive logistics cost while maintaining high level of service to customers.
|Required Qualifications||- Male or Female, Thai national, age between 30-40
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Chemistry, International Business, Production Engineering or related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in plastic chemistry, inventory management, material planning or logistics
- (Advantage) Good knowledge or background in production planning, inventory management, production engineering
- Competent in translating business transactions and information into statistics
- TOIEC 500 scores or higher
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, initiatives, good communication and presentation skills, able to handle multi tasks and dynamic personality
- Flexible in working time and able to be on duty outside Thailand
- (Required) Own transportation
|Salary||Monthly Salary 50,000THB 〜 60,000THB|
Logistics Planing & Development Manager ID:43199
|Job Description||- Leading in Project development.
- Managing Logistics database to make proper planning for future support.
- Analyzing and report the Logistics Operation Progress.
|Required Qualifications||- Experienced in IT/System develooment project.
- Fluent in English Communication both speaking and writing.
- Experience related jobs
- Japanese is advantaged
- Able to develop the application as user requisition
- Computer Knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Excel and Access Macro)
- Good in Project Management (or experience in project management)
- Understanding of Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) or Continuous Improvement Project
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Good cooperation and communication skills with others
|Salary||Monthly Salary 50,000THB 〜 120,000THB|
|Job Description||- Be responsible for overall logistics functions (Management and Planing)
- Manage and coordinate with warehouse and transportation services to ensure proper distribution.
- Manage Logistics team, give some advice when facing the problems and can solve the problems.
- Planing and Control the transportation schedule and report to management
|Required Qualifications||- Male or Female 35-45 years old
- Can drive with license
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain or related.
- At least 5 years in directed experience in logistic
- Cam use MS office and GPS system.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 35,000THB 〜 45,000THB|
Production manager (Japanese speaker) ID:41593
|Job Description||*responsible for controlling production on site
*assign tasks to supervisors
*corresponding with Japanese headquarter in Japanese
*handling QA section and production section as a manager
*other tasks as needed
|Required Qualifications||*male or female / age:over 30 years old
*Japanese skill : N1 or N2
*having experience as manager
*advantage : having experience in logistics or automotive manufacturing
|Salary||Monthly Salary 40,000THB 〜 75,000THB|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 70,000THB 〜 100,000THB|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 60,000THB 〜 90,000THB|
Planning & Warehouse Staff ID:41654
|Job Description||- Check inventory To carry out production planning according to customer orders.
- Carrying, moving, distributing, storing raw materials and products.
- Check inventory information. And control inventory in all areas of the inventory
- Prepare action reports. And the inventory to present in meeting.
- Shipping packer for all shipping issue and working
- Implemented to achieve KPI goals each year.
- other as assigh.
|Required Qualifications||- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration.
- Male Age not over 35 years old.
- Operation Management, Logistics or related field
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- 1 years up of experience in Warehouse / Distribution Center, Traffic, Import / Export.
- Knowledge Requirement ISO 9001/TS 16949.
- Knowledge program FIFO
- Can drive Forklift
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000THB 〜 25,000THB|
Sale Staff ID:41702
|Job Description||- Coordinate about customer requirement / Surveillance
- Customer negotiation
- Translate document as assign
- Confirm schedule delivery (New Model and oversea customer)
- Issue invoice and packing list, Booking forwarder when export part
- Customer satisfaction survey
- APQP Team member, Internal audit
- KPI summary result, Management Review
- other as assigh.
|Required Qualifications||- Bachelor's Degree.
- Male Age not over 33 years old.
- Japanese speaking N2
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Negotiation and problem resolving skill.
- Presentation skill.
- Good relationship.
- Own car and drive license.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 25,000THB 〜 30,000THB|
Popular jobs [Logistic]
- 1 Assistant GM Business Development(Forwarding) Monthly Salary80,000THB 〜 100,000THB Thailand,Bangkok ALL,Bangna (Bangkok),Location,Samutprakarn
- 2 * Senior supervisor (Forwarding) Monthly Salary40,000THB 〜 50,000THB Thailand,Bangkok ALL,Bangna (Bangkok),Location,Samutprakarn
- 3 Procurement Manager Monthly Salary70,000 〜 120,000 Thailand,Bangna (Bangkok),Location
- 4 Logistic Officer (Food) Monthly Salary30,000THB 〜 40,000THB Thailand,Sukhumvit (Bangkok),Location
- 5 Warehouse & Distribution Manager (Samuth Prakarn) Monthly Salary55,000THB 〜 75,000THB Thailand,Location,Samutprakarn
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization