11 Jobs for Samutsakorn-Samutsongkram found
Japanese CoordinatorID:6153825,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBRama II, Samutsakorn-Samutsongkram
- Interpretation and translation for Purchasing and Procurement Department
- Coordinate between Headquarter in Japan and Department by email
- Others by supervise
- Social Insurance
- BONUS (2 times)
- Company Bus (Rama2 and Mahachai)
- Provident Fund
- Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Welfare Benefit Marriage
- Welfare Benefit for Newborn and Family
- New Year Party
HR & Admin ManagerID:6102550,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBSamutsakorn-Samutsongkram
-Handling all functions of Human resources departments.
-Develop and implement the HRM strategies aligned to the business objectives
-Responsible for all HR management and development (including but not limited to recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, mentoring, salary and conditions, contracts, talent management & succession planning, driving performance appraisals and any other HR related issues
-Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- AL 6 days
Factory Manager (Food)ID:6101050,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBSamutsakorn-Samutsongkram
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Managing all related production processes and inspection of the work in process, making sure all conform with plans in terms of quantity, quality, cost, and lead time.
- Monitoring for quality improvement and costs reduction of the production.
- Controlling the factory to be aligned within the compliance and company’s policies and vision.
- Maintaining the standards of health and safety, hygiene and security of the factory.
- Improving productivity and efficiency in manufacturing.
- AL 6 days
R&D Department ManagerID:6039080,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBRama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Samutsakorn-Samutsongkram, Other (Thailand)
• Conduct research to identify target prospective opportunities based upon company Strategy and Value Proposition.
• Create new products and raw materials to ensure to meet company needs and business model
• Perform end-to-end research and development process of raw materials
• Manage and support R&D team to develop packaging materials to meet with customer requirement and quality standards.
• Seeking for innovation and technology in packaging industry and adapt to company.
• Support the research and development, and operations teams to ensure products are running efficiently, minimizing yield loss and maximize efficiencies.
• Control existing and new products to compliance with food safety, regulation, and consumer requirements
• Estimate budget, cost of materials and compare with other materials for cost saving and reduce use of materials.
• Liaise closely with sales team to understand technical issues related to Shrink sleeves Packaging application.
• Provide consultancy on technical issues, product applications and related product knowledge to customers to support pre-sales & after sales.
• Coordinate with relevant parties to conduct product testing with the customers and collect statistical data on the quality issues of the product to analyze them for product improvement.
• Handle customer complaints regarding quality of the product and technical issues, and investigate the root cause to offer solutions and assistance in resolving issues
-SIM + Mobile Package
-Provident fund (Provident fund contribution from employer 5% from base salary and the Company 5%.)
-Annual medical fee (OPD) : 12,000 THB/ Year(After probation)
-Group insurance (Accident insurance+Health insurance)
-Annual leave (1 day/2 months(Probation), 1st Y: Annual 6 days (6 days up to maximum 14 days ) (After probation)
-Bonus (depend on company target achievement)
-Funeral Assistance (Case of employee, father, mother, spouse, or child)
-School fee assistance
-Annual health examination
-Wedding Assistance Allowance
-Long service award
Business Developer and Marketing Manger (Remote work)ID:61358100,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBDusit, Lak Si, BTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Rama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa, King Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna, All Airport Link Lines, Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum, Talingchan-Pinklao, Phutthamonthon - Nakhon Pathom, Amatanakorn, Siracha, Pinthong, Laemchabang, Sahapat Industrial , Hemarat 2, Amata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern, Rohjana, Chachoengsao, Samutsakorn-Samutsongkram, Pranchinburi, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Pathum Thani, Ayuthaya, Nonthaburi, Saraburi, Samutprakarn, Other (Thailand), Chiang Rai, Nakhon Ratchasima, Lamphun, Lampang, Sing Buri, Sai Mai, BangBon, Bang Sue, Min Buri, Bang Khae, Nong Chok, Thon Buri, Bang Phlat, Chom Thong, Khan Na Yao, Khlong San, Nong Khaem, Pathum Wan, Phaya Thai, Rat Burana, Suan Luang, Bangkok Noi, Bangkok Yai, Huai Khwang, Phra Nakhon, Saphan Sung, Thung Khru, Bang Kho Laem, Khlong Sam Wa, Ratchathewi, Phasi Charoen, Bang Khun Thian, Thawi Watthana, Samphanthawong, Pom Prap Sattru Phai
1. Expand New Material "LIMEX" business
- Create business plan and put in action for launching LIMEX with Division Manager.
- Support to launch distributor from Thailand.
2. Market Research
- Identify potential customers and research market potential.
- Build up network by using previous contacts.
-Support for participation in events and exhibitions
3. Promotion of new business
- Since last year, we have also been focusing on the business of procuring and selling recycled materials.
- Contact point business with suppliers in Malaysia
- On December 2019, TBM received Grand Prize Award, at EOY 2019 Japan with Exceptional Growth devision.
- On August 2019, TBM received Grand Prize Award, at Nippon New Business Creation Award with Global division
- Work Transportation Fee (Actual)
Factory Manager ( furniture industry )ID:6119450,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBRama II, Samutsakorn-Samutsongkram
-Responsible for all manufacturing processes and activities
-Monitor production activities toward daily, weekly, monthly targets to meet delivery plan
-Ensure that the operations are aligned with company Strategy and Objectives
-Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues
-Coordinate with all departments for smooth operation and workforce management
-Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets
-Build up a career path for all staff levels (especially for supervisors and team leaders)
-Ensure safety procedures are being observed
-Other duties as assigned
- Mobile Phone and Simcard
- Health check
- Annual leave 6 days
Manufacturing Engineering Manager(Food)ID:6102850,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBSamutsakorn-Samutsongkram
- Designs must reflect the philosophy of the company i.e. high quality, simplistic design,
right the first time, reduce scrap, reduce labor hours
- Maintain excellent communication with management, sales, purchase, production and QA.
- Taking care of engineering data base
- Assistance in assembly of first articles and try-outs.
- Taking care of how the materials move on the production floor. All goods need to be stored neat,
clean and properly identified. Boxes need to be easy identified and quantities need to be visible
- Assistance in ordering molds, dies and machines and responsible for excellent maintenance level of
molds, dies and machines together with maintenance department at all times.
- Eliminating engineering mistakes by systematic checking.
- AL 6 days
Digital Content Producer (FMCG)ID:6073360,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBSamutsakorn-Samutsongkram
- Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more
- Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce content that generates results
- Use your editing, content management, and HTML skills to publish and edit content across various digital platforms
- Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines, and showcases our - company as a leader within the industry
- Become an influencer who makes an impact on the company and within the industry through the production of digital content
New position, can negotiate
Maintenance Engineer (After service) ID:5748423,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBRama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa, Samutsakorn-Samutsongkram, BangBon, Bang Khae, Chom Thong, Nong Khaem, Rat Burana, Thung Khru, Bang Kho Laem, Phasi Charoen, Bang Khun Thian
- Install, maintenance or service for automation warehouse system (AS/RS, IDR)
- Provide technical consult and recover system trouble for customer
- Make cost estimate
- Support supervisor team
- Make installation plan
- Site supervisor each job
- Do the system inspection and prepare making suitable inspection sheet/report
- Response Test bench
- Do the report and other assignment from Manager
- Living allowance:500Baht/Month (Fixed)
- Housing allowance:1,300Baht/Month (Fixed)
-Perfect attendance 500Baht/Month (If full)
- Car allowance (6THB/km) if candidate use own car to customer place
-Bonus once per year (average 3 months)
Robot Engineering (Samutsakorn)ID:5475320,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBSamutsakorn-Samutsongkram
- Responsible for engineering support for clients
- Visiting client to teach how to use own robotics products (Our product is Robot )
- Install, repair, rotate products (machine) on client site
- Report to Japanese manager
- Task as assigned
- Annual Salary Increase
- BONUS (twice per year, 2 months in 2017, after one year of service)
- Shuttle BUS (from BTS Krung Thonburi station (7.15 am) and BTS Wutthakart (7.20 am)
- Taxi Allowance
- Meal Allowance (30 THB per actual work day)
- Perfect Attendance Incentives (500 THB per month)
- Social Security Fund