257 Jobs for Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi found
Sales Executive (Suvarnabhumi)ID:4820123,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Rama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa, King Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna, All Airport Link Lines, Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum, Talingchan-Pinklao, Phutthamonthon - Nakhon Pathom
- Visit customers at the borders of Thailand (near Laos, Myanmar, etc., twice per month)
- Logistics: freight forwarding and customs broker, liners, import & export, BOI, customer service or sales or a related field
- Work under pressure and make decision independently
- Ability to establish business relationships with customers
- Workplace at Suvarnabhumi branch, Mon-Fri
- Social Security Fund
- Bangkok Life & Accident Insurance
- Employee Loan
- Provident Fund 5%
- Mobile Phone & Note Book
Admin and Sales supportID:5007718,000 THB ~ 28,000 THBMRT Line, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
-Coordinate with Carrier, Shipping agent and Freight forwarder
-Follow up import and export shipment
-Coordinate for loading export cargo and unloading import cargo
-Performs job-related duties as assigned
-Support general admin task
- Social Security Fund
- Health Insurance
- Annual Health Checkup
- OT payment
Water Driven Pump Sales Manager ID:5007440,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
-Direct business development responsibility for Thailand, Indochina, and Southeast Asia (SEA).
-Develop a distributor strategy and prepare a distributor organization for success, proving them with training, support, incentives, etc. to succeed. Make sure we have the right products for the right applications.
-Develop the market knowledge required to define and understand challenges, trends and opportunities including marketing strategies.
Sales (Japanese speaking）ID:4921425,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- To handle for sales of chemical products or related
- To visit the customer, follow up the sales promotion and support customers outside
- Responsible for coordinating with existing customer
- Support Japanese Boss
- Other tasks as assigned
- Social Security Fund
- Medical Allowance 20,000 THB/ year
- Company car for visit customer
Software Sr. EngineerID:5005230,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBMRT Line, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Research market trend of GPS tracking business and create new function.
- Analyze and design new feature of GPS tracking device according to customer requirement.
- Develop Firmware/Software/Application for GPS tracking system.
- Create and develop automated test tools to improve testing ability.
- Involves throughout the software development life cycle following the CMMI standard.
- Provident fund
- Annual Health Check Up
- Bonus 2 times/year
- Life & Health Insurance
- TOEIC reward
- JLPT allowance
- Company trip
Interpreter & SecretaryID:4900860,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Interpret languages (Thai and Japanese) for Japanese Director and clients/partner companies
- Arrange the meeting, prepare documents and type monthly results
- Occasionally research on the price of real estate (land or condominium) on the web reviews
- Handle other tasks as the Director may assign
- Social Insurance
- Annual Leaves
Content Management Specialist (1 Year contract)ID:5003945,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
• Your focus will be using our content style guideline to create compelling marketing content ready for localization to an international audience among South East Asia.
• Perform other relevant duties and projects as assigned.
Junior Developer (For Fabric Goods/Scarfs)ID:5003220,000 THB ~ 25,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
1. To develop samples for collection or clients.
2. To follow-up collection regarding sourcing, materials, costing, sampling process.
3. Be in charge of fabric testing and final solution before production.
4. To prepare technical packages ready for production.
5. To complete collection plan - ready for JT retail to prepare order.
6. Cooperate with Garment Technologist, JT retail and production team to solve all matters occurring in production.
7. To find source, evaluate and manage suppliers & sub-contractors list in cooperation for and with the Garment Technologist.
8. Have knowledge of Fabrics / Dye and any technical aspects of high-end production.
Assistant Designer ID:5003120,000 THB ~ 25,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
• Partner with Design Studio team to develop and refine seasonal concept, materials, fabric (Printed & Weaved) hardware, and color card for the collections
• Create sketches and product prototypes throughout the conceptual design process with their Head Designer
• Design in full range of men’s product including shirts, bottoms, knits, sweaters, jacket, coat and etc.
• Maintain logs for sample tracking and update Line sheets
• Maintain seasonal collection boards/report or presentation
• Maintain awareness of corporate calendar and help supervisor manage deadlines
• Excellent organize and communicate skill with attention to detail with diverse group at all levels and follow up
• Contact overseas/local suppliers in case if Head Designer any requires
• Assist in day to day projects including filing / organizing, copying and updating development packages
Graphic Designer for Personal Goods ID:5002730,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
1. Create graphics and embellishment for collection in cooperation with the design team.
2. Propose new ideas for collection based on designers’ collection mood boards.
3. Develop graphic collection from a given theme.
4. Advise on best sampling process and follow up with factory all graphic or print sample until completion.
5. Must work independently & add creative contribution to the job.
6. Must be responsible & mature to handle work independently and responsibly.