19 Jobs for Phuket found
Sales Director(Digital Marketing)ID:50719100,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Rama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa, King Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna, All Airport Link Lines, Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum, Talingchan-Pinklao, Phutthamonthon - Nakhon Pathom, Amatanakorn, Siracha, Pinthong, Laemchabang, Sahapat Industrial , Hemarat 2, Amata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern, Rohjana, Chachoengsao, Samutsakorn-Samutsongkram, Pranchinburi, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Pathum Thani, Ayuthaya, Nonthaburi, Saraburi, Samutprakarn, Other (Thailand)
Any gender / 30 - 45 years old / Thai nationality
Bachelor or Master degree
Good command of spoken English/Business level (Neo 3)
<Experience and Knowledge>
- Over 5 years experience of B to B Sales
- Strong knowledge in Digital Marketing field
- Have more than 100 Connections with EC(Retail)/Finance/Travel client
- Phone and Laptop
- Co-working space
- Transportation expense
- Health Insurance
- Commission: 5-10% of gross profit/month
- Salary increasing(every 6 month)*if you are high performer
Sales Representative (JLPT2-3) *Hat YaiID:5058530,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBPhuket, Other (Thailand)
- Identify prospective customers and secure business
- Introduce company service to the prospective customers
- Maintain and expand business with existing customers
- Establish the relationship between the clients and company
- Company Car & Driver (for sales)
- Social Security Fund
- Provident Fund
- BONUS (2-3 months)
Translator & Interpreter (Nakorn Ratchasima)ID:4606250,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBPhuket, Chiang Mai, Other (Thailand)
- Responsible for language translation (speech and documents, Thai and Japanese)
- Contents and areas are work standards, Kaizen, production activity, supplier meeting, production meeting, TV meeting, web meeting and documents of problem analysis, procurement system, procurement report, etc.
- Fixed BONUS (2 months, in Dec and Jun)
- Medical Allowance (10,000 THB, for employees, dependents and parents)
- Housing Allowance (1500 THB per month, in case of renting accommodation)
- Fuel Allowance (2.6 THB per KM, in case of using private car)
Sales Executive (Phuket)ID:5047125,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBPhuket
1. Manage product sales and sanitary ware
2. Consultation on products with customers and interested parties
3. Service providing information about products Offers and solutions for customers
4. Analyze the plan and prepare reports and summarizes the sales data.
- Provident Fund
- Medical, Accident & Life Insurance
- Training & Development Opportunities
Sales Engineer(Network sales)ID:4180115,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBPhuket, Chiang Mai, Other (Thailand)
• Presenting, quote, and closing deals
• Maintain overall projects, make an appointment with customer through telephone
• Meeting and deliver presentation, demonstrate, provides manual or guidance tools and software.
• Prepare sales summarized documents to customer.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information, report to management.
• Planning sales strategies
Sales Executive (Wellgrow)ID:4711930,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBPhuket, Chiang Mai, Other (Thailand)
- Develop assigned customers to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives
- Keep positive business relationships and maintain existing customers
- Visit and present company profile and products to customers
- Assist customer in selecting and qualifying appropriate products based on their requirements
- Assist with coordination with Admin. Department on shipment delays, price reduction, and products
- Claim quality issues, outstanding payment, payment terms, purchase order issues and any
additional information as needed by customers
- Generate and prepare types of report for management executives as needed or requested
- Assist in the development of sales objectives and targets with manager
- May perform general functions or assigned projects that are not listed (but relevant)
- Social Security Fund
- Provident Fund
- Transportation Allowance
- Car Depreciation (5000 - 6000 THB per month)
- Annual Company Outing
Sales ID:2169423,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBPhuket, Chiang Mai, Other (Thailand)
- Respond to received orders
- Contact staff in the factory
- Sign the contract with clients
- Get orders (facilities)
- Suggest the plans
- Other related tasks as required
- Social Insurance
Pre-sale IT SolutionsID:4180020,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBPhuket, Chiang Mai, Other (Thailand)
-Design solution Call center and securities systems including (IP Surveillance System)
-Co-ordinate with vendor and internal team and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Verified and proof of solutions (POC)
- Work closely with team project before selling until close selling to meet customer’s need
-Implementing proposal and TOR of projects
-Deliver presentation and POC solutions
Channel Sales Management (North/North East) ID:4566830,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBPhuket, Chiang Mai, Other (Thailand)
- Analyse, identify and manage sales opportunities through channel partners
- Create and maintain positive relationships with channels and customers
- Maintain existing and develop new sales channels in different areas and achieve sales target and KPI
- Report to Country Manager and Sales Manager in market feedback and competitors’ including trends
- พักร้อน 7 วันสูงสุด 15วัน
- Provident Fund 5%
- Group Insurance
E commerce Sales & Marketing ManagerID:4992530,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBPhuket
1. Mandatory to utilize and manage our Channel manager – Rate Gain for our OTA segment and hotel website
2. Assist in drawing up the Marketing plan annually with the General Manager.
3. Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day
4. Ability to effectively analyze and use operational, financial, and marketing data to maintain
5. Improve market share/penetration goals.
6. Understanding of hotel operations and can associate with their needs through the revenue department.
7. Ability to work well under deadline pressure.
8. Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
9. Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing market.
10. Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
11. Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
12. Conduct quarterly property performance review and develop strategic and tactical action
13. Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis, environmental scanning, market modeling, distribution yield management, business mix yield management, business mix yield management,
14. Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc.)
• Service charge
• Public Holiday 15 Days
• Annual Leave at least 6 Days.
• 8 day off per month
• Group Insurance (Life & Health)
• Monthly staffs Birthday
• Staff Transportation
• Staff Accommodation
• Staffs Awards