133 Jobs for MRT Line found
Sales for leasing (JLPT N3)ID:5653020,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
To sales Leasing Service
-Finding new target customers
-Establishing and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients.
-Achieving monthly sales revenue targets.
- Transportation allowance:pay actual
- Social Security Fund
- Medical Insurance
- BONUS (approx. 1 month)
- Provident Fund (after probation)
Sales & Marketing staff（Asoke)ID:5654625,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
-Promote and sell the products to meet sales target
-Taking care ASEAN company
-Marketing Research for ASEAN market
-Contact with trading company in Thailand and ASEAN local company
-Sales planning, follow up and gather information for sales closing
-Visit customer, serve a premium service and maintain a good relationship with clients
-Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly report
-Corporate with sales team and sales manager to set up sales targets and closely follow up them to achieve any targets as set
-Other related tasks as assigned
- Social Insurance
- BONUS(about 2-4 months/June & Dec)
- Annual Medical Checkup
- Medical check per a year
- Transportation allowance for visit client
Software DeveloperID:5624835,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Rama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa, King Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee
- Work in an Agile team to design, develop and maintain web applications
- Work as a Full Stack Developer which have to work on both front-end and back-end
- Write unit test and integration test
- Support production issues and requests as needed
- Be an active learner
- Provident Fund
- Bonus (Depend on company's benefits)
Procurement Manager *ChatuchakID:5654525,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
- Manufacturing and sales of Butadiene derivatives
[Number of Subordinates]
- Procurement of raw materials
- Maintain relationships with supplier (Thai and Japanese)
- Control supplier activity:Price update,supplier evaluation
- Control to cost down with supplier
- Ensure value for money and cost efficiency
- Control and take care job assignment to subordinate
- Control of meet department target
‐ Other task
- Bonus:Depend on Company performance
- Dental reimbursement rights
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
Accounting Manager (CPD)ID:5650770,000 THB ~ 85,000 THBMRT Line
- Supervise and monitor the accounting staff to work effectively and achieve target.
- Plan / develop and implement the effective accounting system for corporate accounting.
- Provide accurate and timely financial report in the stipulated time frame.
- Contact oversea office for solving the problem corporate accounting issue.
- Prepare and analyze for annual budget, capital expenditure and depreciation.
- Analyze cash budget & cashflow management including Loan request/repayment.
- Prepare and analyze for loan repayment process with interest to lender.
- Review the correctness of payment vouchers for management approval.
- Contact and coordinate with Revenue Department to solve any problem of ONE TH for Corporate Income Tax matter.
- Analyze and reconcile of GL code for the reserved expense (e.g. prepaid insurance, prepaid other, severance pay, consultation fee, deferred tax).
- Prepare bank statement all account for bank reconciliation, parties concerned and Revenue Department.
- Closing account and prepare financial report for BOD & GHQ.
- Yearly submission of audited report and documents requested to DBD & filing corporate income tax for both corporate and liner business to Revenue Department.
- To monitor the correctness of invoice and payment voucher.
- Check and monitor asset, liability and capital data for account entries and Fixed assets summary monthly report.
- To monitor VAT and withholding tax report for reconciliation before filing to Revenue Department.
- To check tax submission form before filing to Revenue Department.
- Filing for Tax submission form PNGD 50,51,52 of ONE TH and ONE PTE to Revenue Department
- To prepare required documents for asking Revenue Department to issue withholding tax certificate English Version for Loan interest and Transition service fee.
- Social Security Fund
- Details would be explained in an interview
Marketing ExecutiveID:5654330,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet
• Find new business partner and maintain existing partner for co-marketing campaign
• Propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing, and negotiating contracts.
• Ensure the quality of content and report any issues quickly to both internal and external partners.
• Manage operation tasks and implement from initial stage to the end.
• Manage, create and develop co-marketing campaign.
• Find new business partner for co-marketing campaign.
• Develop co-marketing campaign scheme.
• Create marketing content for online materials, including social media and collaborate with designer.
• Analyze co-marketing campaign performance and make report on occasional basis or when requested.
• Plan content strategy and promotion plan.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Social security fund
• Group insurance (Life, Accidental and Medical)
• Annual dental treatment reimbursement
• Half price of group insurance for spouse and children with annual dental treatment reimbursement for
spouse and children if applying for group insurance.
• Lunch credit
• Vacation leave 12-20 days
• Marriage leave
• Maternity/Paternity leave
• Compassionate leave for family members
• Grand-in-aid for wedding, childbirth, hospitalization and condolence
Senior Marketing CoordinatorID:5654135,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Help develop and implement marketing campaign
- Tracks sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, maintains databases, and prepares report
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Performs product quality testing at the warehouse and/or the office
- Reports product damages during transportation
- Performs order quantity forecast based on the trend of sales and the balance of inventory
- Maintains the amount of the giveaway product for sale promotion
- Prepares the documents to support with government agencies
- Coordinates with the purchasing department to order the necessary materials about the product
- Provides the basic product information to customers
- Supports the new product development project
- Support the marketing activities
- Vacation as provided in the Thailand’s Labour Law
- Free office product
- Parking slot
- Bonus : Guaranteed 1 month
- Group medical insurance, provide after probation
Marketing for Software Platform ID:5647135,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Rama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa, King Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee
- Work with Management team and application development team to create go-to-market plan, marketing program and implementation.
- Manage the Marketing & Communications budget and ensure program milestones related to marketing & communications are achieved on time and within budget.
- Communication with customer to get requirement and feedback then transfer to software development team.
- Manage the software platform branding, and consistency across all touch points.
- Work with ads agency to develop online & offline communication materials to drive customer acquisition and engagement
- Develop marketing communication materials that support the execution of marketing activities e.g. Infographic media, slide etc.
- Assist with public relations and media engagement e.g. Facebook page, website - manage social media content.
- Work with in-house application team to handle internal & external communication
- Organize events such as conferences, seminars, marketing event and trips.
- Coordinating and managing relationships with outside vendors.
- Other related tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Provident Fund
- Bonus (Depend on company's benefits)
Senior Finance & Account Executive (A/R) positionID:5653228,000 THB ~ 38,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
- Responsible for checking and posting both sales invoices and purchase invoices into ERP system (Axapta 2012)
- Prepare monthly sales and cost reconciliation
- Prepare the Daily exchange rate from BOT to Axapta2012
- Prepare monthly inventory summary, inventory reconciliation
- Prepare details of balance sheet such as accrued income, accrued expenses, advance receive and advance payment account
- Perform monthly accrued income and cost including any adjustment
- Transfer undue input VAT to Input VAT (Purchase VAT) and prepare input VAT report
- Prepare entrustment agreement or service agreement and record it to Auditor
- Work closely with team and business unit to ensure timely and accurate monthly closing
- Liaison with external & internal auditors
- Other assignments as required by supervisor
-Bonus (ave 3-4 Months)
Sales AdministratorID:5653117,000 THB ~ 23,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Making quotations requested by domestic sales team
- Making invoices, tax invoices and delivery notes requested by domestic sales team
- Making debit note and/or credit note requested by domestic sales team
- Making any other documents related with sales requested by domestic sales team
- Booking delivery of goods to customers requested by domestic sales team
- Support of any other domestic sales documents related by sales system(Thomas system)
- Support of control of stock of goods in the warehouse
- Support of stock/sample in and out from the warehouse
- Support of import related documents requested by import supervisor
- Pick up phones and coordinate with sales team
- All other sales documentation related assignments
- Meal ; 1,500Baht
- OT allowance(fixed) ; 3,000Baht
- Provident fund
- Medical insurance
- Bonus : Once yearly in the end of year and to be evaluated every year