50 Jobs for Logistics found
Marketing ManagerID:5963360,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBRamkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum
- Developing the marketing strategy through the year for new and existing products
- Developing and implementation of the marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR (Online 80%, Offline 20%)
- Ensure that the marketing objectives are implemented
- Manage budgets to ensure that it is aligned with marketing objectives and activities
- Work with the advertising team to develop and manage promotions and advertising campaigns
- Work closely with the company's Sale team and outsource agents; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Work closely product development team to define marketing materials and programs
- Work with in-house legal and transfer department for any other additional tasks are completed
- Social Security Fund
- Group Insurance
- Annual Leaves
Sales Coordinator(Mineral & Metal Resources)ID:6010320,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Position: Sales Coordinator
Division: Mineral & Metal Resources
Sales Coordinator in Sales and Support Staff with supervision. Execute business in ferrous/ nonferrous raw material and products in APBU
- Trading activity (import, export, domestic) under intensive and frequent communication with suppliers,customers, Mitsui overseas offices to execute contract.
- Handle high volume transaction both online (internal SAP system) and offline (communication with stakeholders, manage data in timely manner)
- Make continuous effort in self-development.
-Bonus 1 time/year
Sales Coordinator(Basic Chemicals)ID:5954020,000 THB ~ 28,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Position: Sales Coordinator
Division: Basic Chemicals
Sales Coordinator who has strong intention to be sales in the future. The responsibility is coordinator job for domestic/export/import of specialty chemicals products. Candidates need to learn trading knowledge/skill (Logistic Arrangement/Solution/Documentation) and trading risk management as well as Mitsui’s Internal Business Flow.
- Documentation and workflow for domestic/export/import of specialty chemicals products
- Logistic arrangement domestic/export/import of specialty chemicals products
-Bonus 1 time/year
Production Control Section Manager [Warehouse]ID:6017050,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBPranchinburi
- Managing warehouse and logistic functions in compliance with company’s policies.
- Responsible for the management and control operation of receiving, delivering of finishing goods.
- Responsible for team management to achieve the daily target.
- Controlling expense in Warehouse and planning manpower in department.
- Oversee inbound, inventory, outbound and control, FIFO, 5S, safety.
- Managing stock control and control delivery plan.
- Managing and controlling equipment in warehouse.
- Social security
- Diligent Allowance(per month)
- Meal Allowance 25B per working day
- Company car with driver if going out for business
- Long Service Allowance(3/5/10years)
- Birthday Gift
- Accident Insurance
- Bonus once a year(4-5 months)
- Provident Fund 3%
- Medical Insurance for family(Total 5,000THB a year)
Purchase Manager (Japanese speaking)ID:6016570,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBAmatanakorn
- Ensuring all POs are correct and raised in accordance with purchasing procedures and policies.
- Seeking quality sources by using strategic sourcing.
- Monitoring the import of raw material in order to ensure the correct tax and duty are paid for both local and export sales.
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and ensuring no material shortages.
- To contact with BOI section for getting company benefits and other procedures in order to privilege approval.
- Coordinate with BOI to exercise privileges granted
- To operate and carried out BOI Function of raw material
- Prepare periodical status report and submit to BOI
2. Group insurance OPD/IPD
3. Food in Working day 30 bath / day ,holiday 50 bath/day
4. Provident Found 7 – 15 %
5. Yearly attendance 1,000-3,000฿
6. Company trip , New year Party , Mid - year Party
7. Company Bus Support
9. Attendance400.- 900 Baht/Month
10.Cost of living 1000 Baht/Month
Workday : Monday - Friday (8.00-17.45 )
Cargo Control Staff (Import-Export)ID:6013123,000 THB ~ 27,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
-Serve as point of contact for customers on any Logistics related issues
-Collaborate with Customer service, Quality, Planning, and Purchasing to resolve issues or queries they may have
-Responsible for stocking shelves, organizing cartons, and performing inventory counts
-Follow sales order to prepare goods stated for shipment
-Responsible for all routine vehicle maintenance of the delivery truck, van, and motorcycle
-Provide support to the Sales Department in servicing clients as required
-Provide suggestions within area of responsibility to Logistics Manager as needed
-Support effective resource management and assist with the planning of work within dispatch through load creation
-Responsible for the coordination of incoming goods and daily dispatches as per requirements
-Follow procedures in processing all non-conforming goods or returns as required
-Provide support in the planning and tracking of the shipment of finished orders.
-Responsible for keeping appropriate documentation and logs to support all planned finalized orders
-Responsible for the interpretation and analysis of relevant departmental KPI’s and proffer recommendations accordingly
-Stay current with knowledge of dispatch, logistics planning, and effective supplier management
-Responsible for providing accurate reports to track performance and enable decision making
-Actively participate in continuous improvement and problem-solving activities within the unit.
1.Travelling expense 1,000 Baht/Month (pass probation period)
2.Provident Fund (pass probation period)
3.Annual bonus 1 time/year (average 2 – 4months)
4.Health Group Insurance (pass probation 5.Social Security Insurance
7.Annual company trip
Head of Supply ChainID:6014750,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
1. Supplier Relationship Management
- Planner purchasing supplier - Unpack, Packaging, Package to Manufacture
- Purchase order processing
- Coordinate supplier, account, approver to meet targeted production and shipment timelines
- Ensuring cost efficient and compliant prep for Amazon (FBA labeling, Barcodes etc.)
2. Online Inventory Management
- Planner inventory for rate 0% stock out
- Control inventory and reorder trackers set up and maintenance
- Creating order balance to never run out of stock
- Manage software to PO, transfer, assembly and adjustment
3. Shipment Management
- Finding best freight option air, sea freight and truckload to optimize freight cost
- Planner 3PL warehouse - USA, Thailand and global
- FBA shipment plan creation in seller central
- Monitor and coordination with forwarders / brokers for shipment timeline, departures, and arrivals
- Inbound shipment tracking
- Create packing list and document export
- Manage report and download document shipment
- Ready to Pre-Shipment Export (QC)
4. Supply Chain
- Finding supplier for new product and quality product
- Product cost & profit calculator
5. Perform other jobs as assigned by superior
- Improve the effectiveness of inventory planning by keeping out of stock 0% and over stock less than 1 month
- Improve efficiency and reduce transportation logistic costs coming from sea shipping 95% and air shipping 5% for old product and sea shipping 40% and air shipping 60% for new product
- Improve the effectiveness of lead time and product cost should not over than 30 days per item and price should not over or lower than market price 20%
- On-site Massage and Spa
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Insurance, Life and Health insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase (ESP)
- Fix Bonus and Incentive etc.
Logistic PlannerID:6004717,000 THB ~ 25,000 THBKing Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet
1. Follow up the forecast shipping volume from customer.
2. Receiving Shipping Order/Packing List from customer.
3. Checking requirement of each destination / consignee, loading condition etc.
4. Input the shipping details of each destination and weekly stuffing plan into the Export Shipment Table.
5. Upload daily production plan from AS400 to update in the shipment table, and send updated table to all concerned.
6. Check booking confirmation for ETD, Place of CY & RTN, first return date and CY cut-off.
7. Check the shipping order with production plan in order to arrange the daily stuffing plan.
8. Follow up waiting booking confirmation from CS team
9. Negotiate with CS team to revise CY date or extend cut-off time in case of waiting production or any reason.
10. Make Container Loading Plan (CLP) in DRIAN program (Customer).
11. Send completed individual loading with confirm the number and size of container to MACO via e-mail.
12. Send completed individual loading with confirm the number and size of container to MACO via e-mail.
13. Follow up shipment confirmation from MACO to proceed the shipment.
14. Arrange daily stuffing plan and send to Trucking Team.
15. Negotiate with trucking to keep the container in the warehouse in case of waiting production or save cost of chassis charge and demurrage charge.
16. Check completed stuffing every day in order to adjust the stuffing plan.
17. Check warehouse situation and manpower in order to arrange the proper stuffing plan
18. Check the production plan in AS400 and receiving data in WMS in case of waiting stuffing.
19. Solving problem for operation team to make stuffing smoothly and completed loading as customer target.
20. Forecast the monthly shipping volume report.
- Social Security Fund
- Group Health insurance
- Provident fund
Pricing Officer (Ocean Freight)ID:6005028,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Checking & negotiation of ocean freight from shipping lines and cost control.
- To respond all inquiries.
- To Communicate with overseas agents regarding all inquiries.
- To issue quotation to clients and overseas agent.
- To co-ordination with all operation team for inquiries purpose.
- Social security
- OPD: 2,000 THB /30 times/year,
- IPD: 20,000.-/โรค
- Dental Allowance: 5,000.- บาท/ปี
- Accident Insurance
- Bonus depend on performance (December)
- Salary adjustment (January)
- Provident fund 2% (After Probation)
- Annual leave 6 days เฉลี่ยตามสัดส่วน (ตุลาคม – พฤศจิกายน) (หลังพ้นทดลองงาน) และวันลาพักร้อนปรับตามอายุงาน
- สวัสดิการกู้เพื่อที่อยู่อาศัย : ธนาคารสงเคราะห์
Key Account Executive (Shipping)ID:5998820,000 THB ~ 25,000 THBRama III
•Responsible the shipments for Key Account customers and co-operation with customers.
•Investigate and plan most appropriate route.
•Maintain good relationship with customer and reach their satisfaction.
•Monitoring shipment status and movement to ensure to meet the deadlines.
•Handle their feedbacks and coordinate with Managing Director, Freight manager agents to secure business.
•To create internal SOP according to customer’s requirement and align with operation team.
- Group Health Insurance AIA ( at least 1 year service)
- Annual leave 6 days