274 Jobs for Engineer found
【経験者求む！アユタヤ勤務】日系大手メーカーの表面実装技術者ポジションID:5882590,000 THB ~ 130,000 THBAyuthaya
- 生産性の向上: ロス時間の分析と改善
QA & QC ManagerID:5867865,000 THB ~ 85,000 THBSiam Eastern
- Inspect incoming material for shipping damage, unpacking damage, unpacking damage, or contamination. Observation to be recorded on inspection forms that will be provided.
- Review documents provided with material and compare to procurement documents.
- Determine conformance or nonconformance to specifications.
- Perform pre-casting cleanliness inspection, tooling inspection, as-cast acrylic inspection, in- process inspection, and final inspection.
- Use inspection lamps to illuminate interior acrylic materials to discover flaws.
- Inspect bond after cure, document any discrepancies on forms to be provided.
- Check curvature of formed acrylic parts. Verify proper procedural usage.
- Conduct final material cleanliness inspection.
- Control and coordination, i.e consult and solving the problems with QC inspector.
- Conduct /arrange quality audit and ensure conformances by implementing corrective actions to improve and upgrade quality
- As head of quality department, the person will be responsible for all quality related functions of the companies.
- ISO9001:2000 Report result and bring up problems, obstacles resolutions with Regional
- To oversee and supporting all information to lower staff (if any) to support the company
policy in the process and continue of quality system (ISO9001:2008).
- Fuel Allowance
- Group & Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Bonus from 2020 as Fixed bonus =1 month, Variable Bonus= 2 months and special cash= 30,000 THB
- Others Allowances (approx. 6000 THB)
- The allowance as Housing=2,000 THB, Gasoline= 2,500 THB, Mobile allowance =750 THB)
Rotating EngineerID:5751825,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBangplee , Bangna
-Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
-Consult with supplier to provide an effective solution to the client.
-Calculation to prove the performance or failure of mechanical equipment.
-Ensuring the reliability and integrity of equipment through equipment condition evaluation
-Other tasks as assigned by MD
-Social security fund
-Bonus [Last year 2019 -> 2 months]
Electrical EngineerID:5831430,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBSaraburi
- Plan, control and supervise the quality, installing machines, maintenance work of machinery and calibration of measuring instruments
- Design and drawings machines, including various facilities to support production
- Collect, examine and analyze information on machinery, energy, resources for continuous development and improvement.
- Contact and coordinate with other departments to make improvements in order to prevent / reduce errors that may occur in the production process and other areas.
- Teach and pass work skills to subordinates, supervise and support the work of subordinates to work safely and efficiently.
- Meeting to clarify and discuss matters within the engineering section.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- Dental Insurance
- Free shuttle BUS
- Housing Allowance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Performance BONUS
Quality Control Supervisor [Saraburi]ID:5791130,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBSaraburi
1. Monitor quality control in receiving raw material (RM/PM) and manufacturing processes to ensure all are in compliance with customer’s requirement/company’s standard and quality systems.
2. Take action in QC issues daily of RM/PM/SMP/FG produced during the production process to ensure that quality control procedures are implemented effectively.
3. In-Charge general quality system for product/raw material quality; documentation, hold and release product management and NC product control or stopping production line to correct or prevent product quality issue.
4. Perform detailed investigation of non-conform of SMP/FG, determine the root causes and monitor corrective actions put in place for effectiveness.
5. Support site activities which problem solving and troubleshooting activities to resolve product or raw material related issues that impact quality, cost and efficiency at the site.
6. Participate investigate customer complaints and quality improvement programs.
7. Ensure for all sample were correct and storage properly.
8. Follow up on all responsibilities as stated in the various GMP/HACCP working procedures.
9. Support all audit on Quality Management System and other related topic internal, customer and 3rd party audits.
10. Perform any task assigned by QC Manager or management.
- Living Cost 500 (Staff) /1000THB (Upper Supervisor)
- Group Insurance
- Dental Insurance 3,000 THB
- Social Insurance
- Performance BONUS (last year1.5>2Months)
- Diligent Allowance: 400,600,800,1000 Per month
Factory ManagerID:5880560,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBPinthong, Laemchabang, Sahapat Industrial , Hemarat 2
- Run the factory with Japanese
- Manage production and warehouse
‐ Plan the manufactuaring and recruiting,arrange with business situation
- BONUS (aprx. 2 months)
- Meal Allowance (35 THB per day)
- Fuel Allowance (2000 THB)
- Housing Allowance (600 THB)
- retirement fee (3%)
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEERID:5838935,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
Sales side ( 50%)
• Develop automation & Safety sales solutions in Thailand domestic market with a focus on product vertical markets (Factory Automation, Food & Beverages, Packing, Semiconductors.) through either direct sales approach or through our network of system integrators.
• Assist & challenge the system integrators during customer visits to conduct design in.
• Create marketing tools such as Leaflet, solution project file, Demo project when needed.
• Identify new prospective customer accounts.
• Generate & Win NBO (New business Opportunities)
• Monthly Sales report to IDEC Thailand deputy GM at first then to Business Developer Vertical Specialist.
• Maintain a strong level of relationships with system integrators & direct accounts.
• Maintain competitive intelligence.
• Feed the product managers with new products development ideas.
• Follow the group's pricing and sales policies.
Technical Side (50%)
• Act as technical consultant of company’s product
• Conduct training/seminar to transfer product knowledge to customer/internal sales team
• Propose technical solution to win project
• Communicate and solve technical enquiries from customer/ internal sales team
• Firsthand investigation on returned company’s product
• Explore new application of company’s product
• Feedback product defect or improvement to R&D based on market situation and information
• Maintain and develop effective demo kit for product training/demonstration
- Social Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Position Allowance
- Commuting allowance 1,000THB/month
- Meal allowance 1,000-2,000THB/month
- Mobile Allowance 1,000THB
- Bonus Performance based:2 Months [End of the year]
- Incentive [End of the year]
- Provident Fund
- Gasoline (6THB / km)
- Offer car parking
Q.C. support staff (Amatanakorn)ID:5880230,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBAmatanakorn
* Contact point for Japanese companies
* Translate and explain business feedback from factory manager to staff
* manage documents
* Other tasks as needed(support)
- Meal Allowance (50THB /day)
- Social Security Fund
- BONUS (aprx. 4 months)
- Transportation (60THB / day)
- Diligent allowance (600THB / month)
- No shuttle bus
Plastics Mold Maintenance Engineer (Amatanakorn)ID:5880126,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBAmatanakorn
*Responsible for maintenance of mold
*Make preventive maintenance schedule and follow daily maintenance
*Make manual of maintenance for mold
*Conduct maintenance activity on site
*Other related tasks as needed
- Meal allowance
- Gasoline allowance
- Position allowance
- Japanese language
- Social security
- Provident fund
- Bunus (Ave : 4 months)
Quality EngineerID:5879130,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBAmatanakorn
• According to the analysis of defect of assembly line, pushing the previous process improvement and prevention etc.
• Responsible for assembly line abnormality handling, analysis and improvement, including external customer feedback and complaint.
• Responsible for the incoming material quality of assembly line, pushing improvement continuously
• Responsible for continuous improvement & promote of products' quality
• Implement defect rate and cost reduction projects
• Quality documentation development and training
• Other work assigned by superior
- Position allowance
- Provident fund after probation
- Group insurance
- Bonus around 3 months