28 Jobs for Compensation & Benefit found
HR Supervisor (Advertising)*Phloen Chit ID:6267050,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
Service: Digital marketing agency. Japanese Character Licensing Business (LINE Sponsored Stickers, Digital Marketing, Mascot Ambassador)
Main Office: Japan
Report to Japanese Director
- Managing over all of HR functions such as Recruitment, Training, compensation & benefits, human resources, management report, visa & work permit, Payroll etc.
- Handle the implementation of policies related to human resource, organization with Japanese director
- Develop and implement HR strategies and manage budget and forecast of company.
- Ensure the regulatory compliance with legal requirements and resolve complex employee relations issue.
- On time employment registration/termination processing.
- Understand business requirements, legal requirements and market practices, conduct compensation & benefits program design for Thailand site.
- Counseling staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures
- Be responsible for compensation & benefits program communication and provide support in site execution.
- Incentive (based on profits )
- Bonus (based on performance ave.1-2 months)
- Probation Period: 90 days
- Social Security
- Medical group Insurance
- Annual Leave 7days/ year
HR & GA ( N1 ) ID:6263520,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
-Gate Person for the requests and inquiries from Headquaters in Japan
(by e-mail written in Japanese or phone call spoken in Japanese)
- Communication support for Japanese employees
-Any other issues related with Administration department in Japanese language
-HR & GA Service Center's support (Training Admin, Office Admin, Visa & Work Permit, Phone Operator, etc.)
-Any HR & GA's projects and tasks assigned by HR & GA Manager
- Domestic Business trip allowance = One-day trip (Go to upcountry) 200 THB/day , Overnight trip 400 THB/night
- Dental 2020 (Group Insurance: 5,000 THB/Year)
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund (Employer contributes 2%-5%, Employee can select 3%-15%.)
- Annual Leave
- Language Study (Japanese & English) = 50% support to the course after getting the certificate (Maximum not over 3,000 THB/Course for Japanese and 4,500 THB/Course for English). Total maximum shall not exceed 7,000 THB/Year
HR ManagerID:6251630,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBChachoengsao
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR & GA functions.
- HR & GA strategies and operation (planning, implementing, evaluating).
- Responsible for the employee recruitment, orientation, performance evaluation, compensation & welfare structure, training & development, employee and labor relations, appraisals and legal compliance.
- Handling company's benefits for all staffs e.g. Life & Health insurance, annual physical checkup, social security, provident fund etc.
- Be able to set, review, analyze an up-to-date HR agreements, regulations, employee handbook from the ground up which comply to the law and communicate to employees on policy related issues.
- Manage office operations by managing the company’s asset, car, supplies and office facilities.
- Personnel Planning / Personnel Development Planning
- บริษัทฯ มีสวัสดิการ อาทิเช่น ค่าครองชีพ
- เบี้ยขยัน และอื่น ๆ อีกหลายรายการ
HR and Admin ManagerID:6262460,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
- Handling overall management of the HR and Admin functions.
- Responsible for manpower planning, recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance evaluation, training & development, counseling, employee conduct, and disciplinary issues.
- Formulating, developing and implementing HR strategies, policies, systems, and processes
- Recruiting new staffs and planning the Staff Development Plan to comply with company policy.
- Managing and reporting all duties of HR field as a plant recruitment, compensation and benefits in line with company policies, time attendance, and conducting the training & development program by competency base.
- Implementing and managing HR management and development policy and daily operations.
- Managing the administrative field as an outsources yearly contract, plant permission, CSR, purchasing process, expenses processes and budget control.
- Developing organizational policies.
- Developing putting together Master Plan and Mid Term Plan across the company
- Managing administrative budgets and disbursing funds to managers
- Social Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Bonus (Depends on performance but at least 1 month)
HR&Admin Asst. Manager/ManagerID:6164740,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
• Supervising the day-to-day operations of the Administration Division and staff members.
• Developing and ensuring compliance with organization policies and procedures
• Oversee all company licenses and certificates for operations and maintain all important documents.
• Manage the legal process/compliance function, commercial contracts.
• Organize Shareholders meeting /Board Meeting schedules and preparing minutes of the meeting
• Prepare and provide information as requested by shareholders
• Working with the accounting teams to set budgets, monitor and approve of all expenses documents.
• Overseeing all general administration jobs including implementation of outsourcing service.
• Assist in organizing small to large scale events and provide ongoing support during events
• Creating CSR activities and setting the budget.
• Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
• Oversee for visas apply and work permits and their annual renewal, oversee all travel and hotel arrangements for executives.
• Performs other duties as assigned from Headquarter.
• Overseeing recruitment interview, hiring, workers compensation and evaluation of employees and take corrective action as needed
• Manage the payroll, taxes and other benefits
• Preparing monthly and annual reports
• Providing solutions to problems
• Assist and advise management and other employee on complex, specialized, and sensitive issues.
- Provident fund
- Medical Insurance
- Life and Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Annual leave
- Performance Bonus
- Training Allowance
- Marriage Allowance
- Annual Checkup
- And many more
*We will provide you in detail about Benefits & Allowance because of the company policy.
HR&Admin OfficerID:6056125,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
1. Present the management plan, Survey Location, Analyze Business information and company service to customers
2. Do marketing, Operation plan and make management plan
3. Negotiate and make contract with customers
4. Finding new Customers
5. Taking care of customers
6. Selling Air-Purifier (New product)
- Bonus (Ave 1month)
- Medical Insurance
- Parking fee subsidy
HR Manager or Deputy Manager (JLPT N3)ID:5977570,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
- Manage overall HR functions :Recruitment, compensation & benefits, human resources, management report, visa & work permit, purchasing
- Handle the implementation of policies related to human resource, organizational, recruitment & retention; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns, compensation & benefits and visa & work permit.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- Support BOI/Logistics department
- Other related tasks as required
- Transportation Allowance : Actual cost 25 days
- Social Security Fund
- Medical Insurance
- BONUS (3-4 months)
- Provident Fund 6%
HR Assistant Manager (Bangna)ID:5711730,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBangna
-Searching candidates from Website or Recruitment company
-Prepare employment contract for new staff
-Orientation new staff
Update employees list
-Prepare training report send to department of skill development
-Check daily attendance
-Prepare and make employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis. Include leave record, and overtime.
-Maintenance of employee data. e.g. detail of employee, leave balances, head count
-Prepare and make payroll for employee and temporary staffs.
-Prepare and make personal tax (PND1) report for Thai staffs.
-Prepare and make Social Security Fund report for Thai staffs and Japanese.
-Prepare and make Bonus evaluation template.
-Report in-out staff for Accident Insurance
Prepare document for probation evaluation staff
Support all department (contact supplier, government)
Report in-out staff for social security of month
Summarize OT of month
Prepare activities board of month
-Prepare regulation of welfare
-Update employees status with Accident insurance
-Setup training course for staffs. (If have)
-Prepare Covid-19 reports for Internal and External.
-Prepare Birthday card & Gift to staff.
-Salary Adj & Bonus
-Prepare and make Promotion & Salary Adjustment template for July.
-Summarize leave record for adjust salary appraisal (Jul) and Bonus appraisal (Jun, Dec)
-Calculate annual salary adjustment (Jul)
-Prepare template for Bonus and Calculate bonus of Jun and December
Summarize leave record for bonus appraisal for Jun and Dec
-Summary Payroll staff by person report for yearly report.
-Prepare PND1 Kor of year
-Prepare Kor Tor 20 Kor.of year
-Prepare 50 bis for staff
-Medical check up program - annual
-Prepare and issue document for ISO 9001
-Register new staff in company system.
- Accident Insurance
- Car Allowance (6.25 THB per km)
- Social Security Fund
- BONUS (2 months)
Regulation and Compliance officer, Sr. OfficerID:6249532,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBPathum Thani
1. Develop and implement company policies which related to employee relations, Legal and compliance.
2. Handle all issues on legal compliance policy and local laws; setting internal regulations.
3. Maintain good relationship with local labor authorities.
4. Review and approve employee disciplinary actions at all levels.
5. Monitor company's operation about legal compliance and taking the right action follow company rules.
6. Record performance and discipline issues in work.
7. Support labor law, employee relation law and other concerned laws / rules and regulations.
8. Other task as assigned.
- BONUS (depending on company profits average 3 months)
- Food Subsidy
- Attendance Allowance
- Medical Treatment (Employee & Dependent)
- Dental Treatment
- Annual Physical Checkup / First Aid Room
- Transportation Support; Bangkok, Samutprakran, Chachoengsao, Chonburi
- Provident Fund
- Group Life Insurance
- Recreation Activities
- Overseas Training Opportunities
- Occasional Contribution (wedding, childbirth, funeral, etc.)
HR Manager [Bangkok&Chonburi]ID:6231850,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
- Initiate HR strategies and tactical to support Company’s goal and mission.
- Design, implement and maintain the policies relating to employees that is aligned with the management of employee, attraction, deployment, and development to build a positive and performance-oriented culture in the company (Policies)
- Manage recruitment & retention activities by ensuring effective programs are in place for to attract & retain talented individuals.
- Plan and search the development program for employees, both internal and external training to enhance employee’s skills and capabilities.
- Implement compensation/incentive programs and benefit plans which are competitive and effective in motivating and retaining high performers.
- Develop and design the skill set for each position in order to provide the training as needed by company’s requirement.
- Manage outsourcing company driver/maid/security
- Administration Team Leader for HR/GA, Finance, Accounting
- Position Allowance (4,500 or above)
- Transportation Allowance (1,000)
- Meal Allowance (1,600)
- Telephone Allowance (500)
- Provident Fund
- Group Accident & Health Insurance (OPD 1,000 THB./Time)
- Company’s car is provided for business trip & visiting customer