3 Jobs for Buyer/Merchandiser found
Buying Division manager(Laksi/Patumithani)ID:6143240,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Pathum Thani
- Purchasing Plan and supply products to meet the needs Both in terms of quality, price, within the appropriate time. and the most efficient.
- Manage procurement efficiently in accordance with the Company's operational plans.
- Determine methods and processes for purchasing and oversee the purchasing of employees in the department.
- Recruiting new suppliers both domestically and internationally including to compare prices
- Study the market, the source of purchase and the seller.
- Know the principles of product selection, negotiating with the seller both in terms of price and suitable product features.
- Liaise with relevant departments inside and outside the organization.
- Present new plans to develop or solve problems within the department to executives.
- Learn about new relevant laws to apply in your organization.
- Other tasks assigned.
-- Social security
- Provident fund
- Annual bonus (according to company performance)
- Adjust the annual wages (According to company performance)
- Welfare for medical expenses / annual health check-ups
- Discounts for employees
- Money to congratulate when married or having children
- Financial assistance in the event of death of an employee or family member
- Uniform 2 per year
- 6-15 days of vacation leave per year according to working age
- New Year Party
Area Manager [Japanese speaking approx. level N2]ID:6127950,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Task as restaurant staff like serve dishes ,take order from customer, bill process
- Take care of Japanese customer
- Check simple accounting process in shop and report to Japanese manager
- Translate JP-TH ,TH-JP and support evacuation MTG for them
- Control all the floor of restaurant.
- Keep clean shop as restaurant staff
- Other tasks as assigned
- Social Security
- Health Insurance : Tokyo Marine (IPD/OPD/Accident)
- Health Check-up
- Bonus (depend on company profit but 2020 able to provide at least 1 month)
Purchasing Manager (Japanese Speaking)ID:6118565,000 THB ~ 75,000 THBRangsit, Pathum Thani
- Take the responsibility for managing about materials purchasing both of trial products and mass production products.
- Responsible for checking forecast, P/O and delivery schedule of materials.
- Purchasing team management.
- Provident fund
- Annual Health Check Up
- Bonus 2 times/year
- Life & Health Insurance
- TOEIC reward
- Free meal
- Welfare treatment for family
- Company trip and new year party