14 Jobs for Banking found
企画職/コーディネーター【タイ語が活かせる/バンコク中心地】ID:5866580,000 THB ~ 110,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- 営業と顧客訪問時に同行 (商談資料作成、議事録、通訳など諸々業務)
Software Engineer (C#)ID:5773635,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Work on Microsoft dotnet web development stack, using C#, SQL, HTML languages.
- Work on system implementation of Foreign Exchange and Equities based trading platform at large banks and brokerage firms.
- Do requirements analysis, prepare documents, troubleshoot issues, maintain client relationship, explain the system and also help in marketing.
- Documenting and training application to the applicant.
- Problem solving and giving technical solution.
- Responsible for implementing our Foreign Exchange trading platform.
- Delivery validation, test plan creation and testing.
- Collaborate with team in designing effective presentations.
- Will be trained in banking concepts.
- Working 5 days a week
- Have flexible working hours
- 10 days of vacation leave / year
- Social security
Collection Executive（Senior Lev.*Bangna）ID:5838840,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), Bangna
- Follow up overdue customers via phone and sometime go to visit customers.
- Proceeding termination of contract that has defaulted on debt payment and
repossession of property.
- Coordinate with outsource lawyers about bounced cheque cases and civil cases.
- Manage the overdue report for the assigned accounts to decrease overdue
- Manage administrative works such as preparation of POAs, warning letter,
- Maintain accurate records customers’ payment status and make report to
- Coordinate internal work procedure with cooperation to other
Departments/Teams effectively and ensure the efficiency of the process.
- Building up and maintain relationship with our business partner (Supplier) in
accordance with the Company’s policy and applicable laws.
- To support other jobs as shall be assigned.
*Provident Fund – apply at first working month (5% Contribution)
*Annual Company Party
*Annual Company Trip
*Training Budget – apply after probation passing
<N3> Administrator (Bank) *Phloen ChitID:5856725,000 THB ~ 38,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Admin and GA task of representative office (support to renew, acquire a visa and workpermit etc)
- Interpreter of the Japanese manager (Thai to Japanese, Japanese to Thai)
- Take care of Japanese clients and visit customer with Japanese manager
- Prepare to documents accounting related
- Deal with accounting firms
- Market research on bank business opportunities
- Other tasks
- Social insurance
Sales and Marketing staffID:5638030,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Research market and customer
- Take care of existing customer
- Make documents related marketing and research activity
- Translate Thai - Japanse
- Task as needed
- Annual leave, Sick leave, According to company regulations
- Will inform in interview
Lease SalesID:5007930,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBSiracha, Laemchabang
Main Client is Japanese company in Amata City Rayong and Chonburi
Your mission is to take care of existing customer to lease a car
Report to Japanese GM
Sales staff;Thai 4 people
- To visit client with Japanese Manager
- To take care existing customer
- To visit client by driving the company car
- To present company products(Car Lease)
- Calling to make appointment
- To report Japanese GM
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- BONUS (2-4 months)
- Transportation Allowance
Sale & Marketing Officer ( Direct Sales )ID:5838430,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- To outside visit dealer/ costumer in order to generate sales per target assignment.
- To seek the new customer and direct sales to the potential customers via telephone call
- To conduct all kinds of necessary process and documents throughout sales process
- To write-up a basic analysis of customer financial status and repayment ability from financial statement, financial ratio, bank statement, etc.
- To coordinate with relate department such Business Support, Credit, Accounting Dept. to complete whole transaction sale flow
- Task as needed
- Group life insurance starting on day one
- Provident Fund
- 10 Annual Leave credits
- Performance Bonus
- Workplace near BTS Ploenchit
Marketing Head-Assistant Vice President *Sala DaengID:5822960,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Responsibility: All job related to Sales and Marketing for lease equipment and IT equipment, office equipment etc
- Customers: Thai Japanese companies
- Report: Japanese MD
- Traning to sales and marketing staff
- Credit check before start business
- Since new business is focused on referrals from parent companies and business partners, transactions are long-term, relationships with customers are important, so it is different from so-called dive-in sales
- Basically charge local companies according to the ability
- Other task
- BONUS (4-5 months / Average)
- Company car and driver are provided
- O.T. Allowance
- Transportation Support
- Annual Company Party
- Annual Company Trip
Sales Representative (Position level is depend of experience)ID:5792045,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
[ Our Service ]
We are a payment brand(credit card) company.
Overall, you will communicate with Bank or be a good coordinator between bank(in Thailand) and our head office(in Japan)
The contracted bank(as partners) will issue credit card together with following our company's regulations.
So, you always support/ educate/ identify troubles our partners(Bank) in terms of System & Operations to have bank staff introduce or recommend "JCB" brand to customers who want to have any credit card.
[ Job Purpose ]
- To build and maintain system connections with customer companies
- To manage projects to introduce new card products
- To maintain company’s internal system
- To compliant ISMS (Information Security Management System) tasks
[ Job Description ]
- Manage progresses of several projects simultaneously
- Coordinate internally and externally to make projects proceed
- Perform operational tasks
- Make presentations to partner companies to explain project plan and tasks*100% existing customer
- Respond to inquiries from customer companies
- Solve issues related to credit card transactions
- Give instructions to system vendors to maintain company’s internal system
- Conduct ISMS tasks
- Social Security
- BONUS (twice per year)
- Provident fund (3%)
- Medical insurance(Sonpo insurance)
- Perfect Attendance (2000 THB)
- Language allowance (English)
- Transportation fee (2,000THB)
Senior Manager, Consumer Business-[FMCG]ID:57481220,000 THB ~ 270,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
You will work alongside our clients to help them make decisions and implement solutions based on "Heart of the Business" strategy development to drive business value. You will have the opportunity to exercise strong analytical and critical
thinking skills with the chance to solve complex problems and communicate your findings.
You will support our clients in their transformation journey by:
Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work.
Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports.
Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products.
Assessing restructuring operating models, organizational structures, and business processes to streamline core operations’ service delivery.
Assist in proposal development, as requested.
Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients.
Establish a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person’s strengths to build high performing teams.
Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement and build lasting relationships across a diverse network.
Translate and communicate broader strategy into a convincing team vision and goals, in order to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives.
Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams.