Business Consultant (ERP)ID:6143550,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Pre-Sales, Project Management
- Analyzes or assists in analyzing customer business requirements and application objectives, develops or assists in develop design to meet customer needs.
- Works with appropriate Service Manager or Project Manager to estimate time frames, quantity and skill set of resources required to successfully implement projects, develops or assists in the development of project plan incorporating all variables.
- May conduct weekly status meetings with customers to determine progress against plan. Participates in development and refining of forecasts for the project.
- Prepares weekly status report on specific objectives
- Conduct an Integration Workshop for the purpose of clarifying integration programming requirements
- Define a Functional Specification document, which highlights all integration functional requirements
- Prepare a Technical Specification document defining the technical specifics of the integration programming needed
- Assist in development of all needed integration programs
- On-site installation and testing
- Independently manage small-mid sized enhancement jobs to existing customers
- Minimum of 1 year EAM, ERP or Service Desk project implementation experience as functional consultant or business analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering, or computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Analytics or Data Science knowledge/experience
- Excellent in project documentation.
- Strong communication, presentation, organization and planning skills. Good interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers.
- General knowledge of data transfer tools, Application server, database platforms, and report writing tools.
- ITIL v3 certificated is a plus
Level 3 - Business Level
9.00 ~ 18.00
mobile office, flexible hours
- Meal allowance
- Performance Bonus
- Salary adjustment
Please sign in.