E-Commerce Supervisor (IT Products)ID:6137830,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Rama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa, King Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna, All Airport Link Lines, Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum, Talingchan-Pinklao, Phutthamonthon - Nakhon Pathom, Nonthaburi
PR, SEO/SEM, SNS Marketing, Product Planning, Digital Marketing
- Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results
- Plan and monitor Lazada, shopee, Google Ads, FB paid search marketing campaigns
- Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms
- Develop ecommerce etailer accounts, identifying marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Manage ecommerce etailer accounts including sales in / out data analysis
- Manage official store in Lazada, shopee and others with good marketing promotion and right fit product portfolio and product exposure.
- Maintain multiple EC channels product merchandising and promotional campaigns. (Lazada, Shopee, etc.)
- Develop business relationship with potential etailer to expand E-commerce business footprint.
- Generate and update content (products, content, promotions)
- Work and think independent but organized team work and cross function communication.
- Initiate activity, promotion planning and exposure on each EC platform and in charge to implement.
- Maintain and update the online marketing plan for EC platform.
- Achieve e-commence sales target.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- More than 2 years of experience in Ecommerce IT products wholesale/retail environment is preferred, especially networking product.
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives.
- Familiar with e-commerce market and network technology and online shopping, logistics, customer service and membership mechanism.
- Sensitive about figures, market trends, competitor's activities.
- Ability to influence and interact with senior management.
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced, quick turn business model.
- Innovative and forward-thinking candidate who will work hard and enthusiastically take on many responsibilities.
- Experience with digital marketing and online sales.
- Prior experience with Lazada, shopee is preferred.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Actively listens and participates within a team environment.
- Microsoft Software; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Database related programs.
Level 3 - Business Level
8.30 ~ 5.30
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Social Security Fund
- Group Accident Insurance
- Dental Expense
- Annual Health Checkup
- Annual BONUS
- Performance BONUS
- Incentive up to 10 months salary
Please sign in.