This job is closed
Production ManagerID:6092940,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBSamutprakarn
Production (PD), Production Control, Production Engineer (PE)
- Responsible for production exactly according to weekly planning, together with work preparation
- Check designs and drawings before putting them in production. Discuss design and drawings with
engineering and work preparation with objective to get improved designs, simple, fast,
cost friendly, easy to make while using standard material sizes that are ready available.
- Maintaining world class quality level in manufacturing according to ISO9001 as a minimum.
- Taking care of how the materials move on the production floor. All goods need to be stored neat,
clean and properly identified. Boxes need to be easy identified and quantities need to be visible
- Responsible to keep facility well organized and safe on highest level at all times.
- Hiring world class personnel at factory workers level and control all personnel related issues.
- Setting up production according to factory lay-out. Maintaining factory lay-out drawing with
objective to improve logistics and save production time.
- Assistance in sourcing and ordering of raw material.
- Assistance in ordering molds, dies and machines and responsible for excellent maintenance level of
molds, dies and machines together with maintenance department at all times.
- Try to improve CNC programming continuously on saving time and reducing scrap.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or at least 5 years of
experience in production field.
- Ability to work in harmony with people with different skills and background is a must.
- Good command in speaking, reading and writing of English language.
- Ability to use computer programs like excel or word.
- Must have ability to motivate people and organizational talents.
- Must have strong leadership skills.
- Must have ability to work sometimes in stressful circumstances.
Level 3 - Business Level
0800 ~ 1700
working on sat could be negotiate
<allowance> could be negotiate by case
- Transportation allowance
- Housing allowance
-Group Health Insurance
- Annual leave 6 days
- Performance Bonus