This job is closed
Legal OfficerID:6073040,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Banking, Leasing/Hire Purchase, Insurance, Finance(Other)
- Provide legal advice and legal research to the management and other departments.
- Draft/review/revise and revise agreements and other legal documents as required by the management and other departments (Most of documents are in English).
- Monitor, update and implement any relevant legal compliance with respect to the transactions and activities of the company (i.e., AML/CFT, PDPA, Antique Trading)
- Provide compliance training to all staffs as well as monitor compliance of all staffs.
- Prepare all relevant documents for reporting to the official (if any).
- Support and prepare the corporate documents as required by the management and other departments.
- Prepare application documents for all relevant licenses and permissions.
- Translate legal documents as required by the management and other departments (Thai/English).
- Support in repossession process, debt collection and litigation related to such matters to relevant departments.
- Draft pleadings, motions and appellate documents and filing them with the court.
- Attend court hearings and acting as the company’s lawyer company in trials.
- Follow up all litigation cases and make a report in English to the management.
- Male/Female, Thai nationality, age 25-35 years old
- Bachelor degree in Law with Thai Lawyer License.
- Minimum 3 years of experience preferably in a legal department, a collection of a non-performing loan with banking, financial institution or leasing will be advantageous
- Ability to manage multiple demands to meet and exceed the expectations of the business
- Good team player with analytical and systematic thinking and problem solving.
- Good command of English both written and spoken
Level 3 - Business Level
8:30 ~ 17:00
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Public Holidays (Thailand)
- First Year = 5 Days
- 2 Years = 10 Days
- 3 years up = Max 20 Days
Note** Depending on Position
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus (Ave 2-4 Months)
- Travel allowance
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Education allowance
- Dental insurance