SAFETY OFFICER (BOR CHOR3) ID:6072925,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBangna
Safety Officer, Purchase / Procurement
- Conduct safety standard of hazardous chemicals storage and the factory.
- Identify and conduct training and guideline programs of Safe Storage of Dangerous Substances for all employees.
- Create and provide report of Bor Chor 4 according to Hazardous Substances Management Division or any related local governments.
- To in charge of certificate/documentation/passes registration and arrangement with local bureau.
- Advise clients and employees on import of hazardous chemicals and hazardous chemicals storage
- Other related ISO system duties and other tasks as assigned.
- Thai nationality, Male, Female 25 - 35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in safety management of hazardous chemicals
- Must have Bor Chor 3/บฉ.3
- Good command of English (creating reports)
- Have Own Car
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8：30 ~ 17：30
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Public Holidays (Thailand)
*Some Saturday working
- Social Security Fund
- OT payment
- Transportation Service
- Open for negotiation
Please sign in.