Asset Management Assistant Manager/LeaderID:5990440,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
Other, Sales Corporate
Banking, Leasing/Hire Purchase, Insurance, Finance(Other)
【This company is Asset Management company】
Reports to：The person takes this position will report to Director, Asset Management.
Job Overview: The person takes this position will lead a team and perform asset manager roles for an asset management company (AMC) in Thailand.
- To source potential non-performing loan (NPL) investment deals,
- To perform due diligence on potential NPL investment deals,
- To execute closing work on NPL investment deals,
- To create asset management plan for NPL investment deals,
- To execute the asset management plan including exit from NPL investment deals,
- To monitor asset management plan including BOT reporting, and
- To maximize profit from NPL investment deals.
- Male or Female, Thai national, Age 26-40years old
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as finance, accounting, law, economics and so on
- Have knowledge in finance, investment and accounting
- 3-10 years of experiences in servicing, lending or property transaction/development are must, and those in Asset Management Companies (AMC) is preferred
- Good command of English
- Network with officers/staffs handling NPL bidding for banks is preferred
- Have Legal mind
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good command of Japanese would be advantage
Level 3 - Business Level
9:00 ~ 18:00
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- National Holidays
- Transportation allowance:pay actual
- Social Security Fund
- Medical Insurance
- BONUS (approx. 1 month)
- Provident Fund (after probation)
Please sign in.