Production SupervisorID:5965530,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBRangsit, Pathum Thani
Production (PD), Production Control, Production Engineer (PE)
- Accomplish manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations ; planning , monitoring and procedures appraising job result coaching , disciplining employees and monitoring employees work performance relative to expectations and maintain material / workflow.
- Monitoring and enforce work start , break and stop times of the production floor personnel.
- Coordinate daily production floor activities.
- Attend and participate in regular production meeting.
- Responsible for the continuous development and improvement of Painting process.
- Control and monitoring / Monthly report / Management review performance.
- Thai nationality, Male , Aged 32 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor / Master degree 's in Mechanical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Material Engineering , Production Engineering or related field.
- Male; Must be Exempt in military.
- Experience as a supervisor in a production department at least 4 years or more problems well.
- Good command in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- have leadership positive attitude have management skills and able to solve immediate.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Knowledge of lean principals raw material , production process , quality control , costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture.
- Must have experience management of subordinate more than 30 persons.
- Have Experience and knowledge in Sheet Metal Process > 5 years.
- Advise line leaders and subordinates to follow up the company rule.
Level 4 - Conversational Level
08.30 ~ 17.30
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Work on Sat (twice per month)
- Paid Holidays
- Annual BONUS
- Medical Allowances (employee, spouse, and children)
- Life Insurance and Accident (AIA)
- Marriage Allowances
- First Aid
- Birthday Allowance
- Money for Funeral Arrangements (parent, spouse, and children)
- Transportation Allowances for Overtime
- Food Allowances for Overtime
- Meal Allowances
- Songkran Holiday Aid
- Hard-earned Monthly
- Annual Health Checkup and X-ray
- Annual Excursions
- Provident Fund
Please sign in.