Financial OfficerID:5920425,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
Taxation, Bookkeeping, External Audit, Internal Audit, Account Payable, Cost Accounting, Fund / Investment Management, Leasing/Loan/Mortgage/Hire purchase, Risk Management, Other, Compliance/Audit, Other, Analyst/Economist/Strategist, Back/Middle Office, Banking Operation, Inventory Control, Investment Theory/Actuary/Product Development, Credit Control, Accounting Support, Account Receivable, Investment Banking, Financial Statement Closing, Financial Management, Regulatory Compliance
- Prepare checks and cash for payment according to the approved withdrawal documents or payment vouchers.
- Prepare a withholding certificate for each item (if any).
- Prepare the withholding tax report and prepare PND 3, 53, 54 and submit to the Revenue Department every month.
- Prepare monthly statements of bank deposits.
- Make check payable.
- Maintain and manage sub-cash.
- Coordinate with the bank to monitor changes or movements of exchange rates, interest rates, analysis and propose solutions to the bosses.
- Prepare liquidity report for management and decision making.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting.
- At least 2 years’ experience in general accounting or financial
- Knowledge of taxation, local accounting standards and international accounting standards.
- Have experience in audit and knowledge of SAP program will be an advantage.
- Good command of English and computer literacy.
- Can communicate and adapt to other people easily.
- Can work under pressure.
- Knowledge of control, management, and inventory management.
- Knowledge of promoted business (BOI)
- Have knowledge about outstanding debt control and pay in line with the credit received.
Level 3 - Business Level
09.00 ~ 18.00
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Public Holidays (Thailand)
- Annual Leaves
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Performance BONUS
Please sign in.