This job is closed
QC ManagerID:5910430,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBSamutsakorn-Samutsongkram
Production (PD), Quality Control, QA/QC
Food & Beverage , Manufacturing(Food)
- Manage all QC sampling schedules and testing; ensure data and lab reports are being generated from the lab in a timely, accurate and methodical manger
- Schedule and oversee all QC laboratory operations and testing to approve/release all finished product, intermediates, stability and raw materials tested in the laboratory
- Ensure raw material, in-process, bulk product, and finished product testing is scheduled efficiently and in support of production scheduling
- Assess suitability of new/proposed methods for routine QC application and investigate opportunities for QC improvements prior to product launch and thereafter
- Coordinate the quality stability program, including sample procurement, testing, protocol/report writing and approval, database management, inventory control, and statistical projections.
- Review log books and manage data verification process
- Manage specification review process.
- Write, review, and approve out-of-specification (OOS) and out-of-trend (OOT) investigations
- Oversee secondary standard program and controlled substances inventory program
- Manage equipment calibration and qualification program
- Maintain laboratory equipment in proper working order and adhere to maintenance and calibration schedules
- Develop and implement laboratory documents (SOPs, DOPs, Specifications, Protocols and Reports)
- Oversee staff training to ensure proper factory operations and HACCP/cGMP compliance
- Keep HACCP documents up to date at all times
- Determine department metrics and monitor lab performance; present information in Quarterly Management Review meetings,
- Ensure factory HACCP/cGMP compliance with FDA regulations as well as compliance with other food safety certifications such as but not limited to Costco Food Safety, BRC.
- Audit preparation and lead production team during food Safety audits or client audits.
- Thai Nationality, Male/Female, Age 30-40 years old
- High Vocational, Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Food Engineering, Microbiology or other related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience as QC in food/beverage industry.
- Experience in a food industry with knowledge on aseptic processing and food safety certifications is a must
- Can communicate in English will be advantage
Level 4 - Conversational Level
08:00 ~ 17:00
-Work 2 Sat per month
- Social security
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave