This job is closed
Environment staffID:5860525,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBMap ta phut
HSE Engineer, Safety Officer, Safety Officer
We are a JAPANESE – THAI joint venture company under BOI promotion located at Map – Ta –Phut, Rayong.
Our group is No. 1 Manufacturer of Specialty Resin, Hydrocarbon Resins in Asia.
We are looking for highly motivated and reliable professionals.
Be responsible for environmental functions and policy
Coordinate with PD Dept. / Maintenance Dept. in consideration of raw materials
use in process that may potentially generate pollution impacting pollution control
in ambient and neighboring communities.
Perform environment duties such as wastewater system, air pollutant, toxic and
non-toxic industrial waste are and environment problem etc.
Support and maintain emergency plan for protection of pollution releases to
Compile and maintain relevant register to ensure compliance.
Train environmental law and awareness to employees and supplier to following.
Be in charge and investigate the accident/incident which affect to work
environment in order to find the root cause and communicate to all employee as
Take responsible for environmental measurement control/monitoring, pollution
preventing control to comply with action plan and able to analyze and summarize
the results for reporting to related parties.
Take responsible for activities for all environmental, safety projects and
continuous improvement including conduct EIA
Gather information, document & report including liaison with relevant
Support environmental activity and CSR
Other relevant assignment
- Male 25-30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Environment Engineering, Environment Science, Environment Management or related field.
- Experiences 3-5 years in Petrochemical Manufacturer
- Implementation experience about EIA Monitoring / EIA Report is a must.
- English:LV4 up(Can communicate with in-house)
- Basic computer skills ( MS Office ) required
【 Advantage 】
- Experience in technical and operational Air quality measurement is preferable
- In Petrochemical will be a plus
- Strong knowledge of ISO 14001 ISO 45001 ISO 9001
- Strong knowledge of compliance to laws and regulation of environmental in the Petrochemicals Manufacturing.
- Preferable skill or Air Pollution, Wastewater Treatment, Industrial waste management controller certificate
- Preferable skill or Chemicals and Hazardous Material certificate
- Knowledge VOCs fugitive of equipment & Inventory and analysis, calculate to improve and can used Tank4 Program to report
- Knowledge construction blueprint and able to use Auto cad Program
- Knowledge Design, Drawing, Calculation for sanitary engineering, hydraulic and protection systems for factory, which complies with rules and regulation
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8:00 ~ 17:30
- National Holiday
- Housing Allowance
- Rural Allowance
- Half-year bonus
- Performance or variable bonus
- Group Health Insurance for employees and families.
- Medical Allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Dental Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Long-year service allowance etc.
- housing allowance 15% of base salary,
- rural allowance 15% of base salary
- transportation allowance.