Environment staffID:5860525,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBMap ta phut
HSE Engineer, Safety Officer, Safety Officer
We are a JAPANESE – THAI joint venture company under BOI promotion located at Map – Ta –Phut, Rayong.
Our group is No. 1 Manufacturer of Specialty Resin, Hydrocarbon Resins in Asia.
We are looking for highly motivated and reliable professionals.
- Be responsible for environmental functions and policy
- Assist superior to develop and implement pollution control and management.
- Coordinate with PD Dept. / Maintenance Dept. in consideration of raw materials used in a process that may potentially generate pollution impacting pollution control in ambient and neighboring communities.
- Perform environmental duties such as wastewater system, air pollutant, toxic and non-toxic industrial waste are and environment problem, etc.
- Assist superior to monitor program inconsistency with EIA reports and relevant rules and regulations.
- Support superior to maintain an emergency plan for the protection of pollution releases to the environment.
- Male 25-30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Environment Engineering, Environment Science, Environment Management or related field.
- Experience in chemicals factory is essential
- Implementation experience about EIA Monitoring / EIA Report is a must.
- English:LV4 up(Can communicate with in-house)
- Basic computer skills ( MS Office ) required
【 Advantage 】
- Experience in technical and operational Air quality measurement is preferable
- In Petrochemical will be a plus
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 is preferable.
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8:00 ~ 17:30
- National Holiday
- Housing Allowance
- Rural Allowance
- Half-year bonus
- Performance or variable bonus
- Group Health Insurance for employees and families.
- Medical Allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Dental Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Long-year service allowance etc.
- housing allowance 15% of base salary,
- rural allowance 15% of base salary
- transportation allowance.
Please sign in.