コールセンター 管理職(SV)ID:5268052,000 THB ~ 64,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
Custmer support/service, Customer service/Sales, Buyer/Supervisor/Merchandiser, Management, Business/Corporate Planning
Level 5 - Beginner Level
7:00 ~ 16:00
Customer supportID:5337525,000 THB ~ 38,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
Custmer support/service, Import & Export, Technical Support, Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary
- Communicate with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems
- Respond to customers’ inquiries or notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments
- Purchasing Order key into system
- Delivery arrangement with couriers and forwarders
- Transportation allowance 1,000THB/month(after probation)
- Provident Fund
- Social security
Shop Staff(Japanese speaker)ID:5256318,000 THB ~ 22,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa
Customer service/Sales, Waiter, Store/Branch Management, Store Development, Sales(Corporate), Interpreter/Translator
- Sales staff in store in Siam paragon or ICONSIAM
- Serve drink and take care customer
- To sell their products (high quality Vegetable and Fruits juice)
- Make connecting to store staff and Japanese staff as interpreter
- Store product management and arrangement
- Social Security Fund
- OT payments
- Transportation Allowance (50 THB per day)
General Affairs(Oversea support) *JLPTN1-2ID:5334650,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
General affair, Full Set, Recruitment, Payroll, Training, Other, Full Set, Financial Accounting, Managemnet accounting, Accounting support, Other, Custmer support/service, Internal Audit, External Audit, Technical Support, Compensation & Benefit, Employee/Labour relation, Organizational Development, Treasury, Tax/GST, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping), Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary
- Leading business improving & solving problem for each oversea subsidiary company’s accounting
- Internal audit support for each oversea subsidiary company
- Analyzing each oversea subsidiary company’s financial situation
- Making a plan for some group project or joining and support project
- Trouble shooting GA/Accounting/Audit for each oversea subsidiary company
-Health, Life, Accident insurance
Marketing CoordinatorID:5279265,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBMRT Line
General affair, Custmer support/service, Purchase/Procurement, Import & Export, Resercher, Web Marketing, BOI, Technical Support, Business Development, Event Planning/Managemen, Management, Business/Corporate Planning, Product Development/Marketing, Public Relations/IR, Legal/Patent, Advertisemnet/Promotion, Interpreter/Translator, International/Comodity Trade Scretary, Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary, Product Management/Vendor/Purchasing/Logistics, Other(Business Administration & Management)
- Work with Business General Manager and the sales team to develop a comprehensive business strategy and marketing plan for Thailand and ensure its implementation and budget management.
- Provide updates on industry trends and issues to the team by coordinating with the industry association, local journalists, university professors and key influences. A sound understanding of market dynamics must be acquired to create marketing strategies which provide solutions to industries issues.
- Gather and update competitor’s information in order to create new strategies to apply in the market competition.
- Build strong relationships with key customers to understand their issues and address their needs through effective marketing strategies.
- Gain information on products and product trial results from technical and sales team in order to create marketing material to support the sales team e.g. product testimonials, brochures etc.
- Plan and organize company events such as Asia-Pacific Lecture Tour, Alltech Solutions seminars and workshops, trade shows, etc. Ensure that all events are under the budget and follow corporate guidelines and branding strategies.
- Branding of Alltech and its products by carrying out media and public relation strategies for the Thailand market (i.e. articles in local magazines)
- Coordinate activities related to Alltech International Animal Health and Nutrition Symposium for the Thailand market.
- Create and provide marketing material as well as adapt existing marketing material from the USA and Ireland for the Thailand market place.
- Join the Asia-Pacific and Southeast Asia monthly teleconference to update and share relevant knowledge and experience with the Asia-Pacific Marketing Team
- Travel to target markets throughout the country to understand the market and work with the sales team.
- Travel aboard for training and/or joining/organizing events as required.
- Work as part of a team to achieve Alltech Thailand’s sales goals.
- Work within the budget guidelines established.
- Be responsible for regional and global projects in Thailand as requested by the Asia-Pacific Marketing Manager.
Please sign in.