Technical Consultant/ Services DeliveryID:5254540,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Other, IT Helpdesk / IT Support/Admin, IT Executive, Network Engineer, Service Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer
- Perform installation, setup, and configuration of hardware such as x86-based servers, SAN and NAS storage systems, SAN switches (Fiber Channel and iSCSI), tape drives and tape libraries, LAN switches (Layer 2 and Layer 3), desktop computer and notebooks. (Especially for network knowledge is preferable)
- Perform installation, setup, and configuration of server and desktop operating systems, such as Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and newer, Microsoft Windows 7 and newer, standard applications on desktops such as Microsoft Office, email clients, antivirus clients, etc.
- Upgrade hardware components such as hard disks, memory, I/O adapters in servers and storage systems.
- Upgrade Operating Systems and install patches.
- Perform installation, setup, and configuration of data backup / restore solutions such as Symantec Backup Exec / NetBackup, and able to provide advice to customers on backup policies.
- To find out and understand the detail requirements of configuration settings from customers before installation and configuration starts.
- To coordinate and manage the progress of the installation and implementation of projects.
- Produce full documentation of systems setup and configuration upon completion of job / project.
- Provide on-site and remote support to customers to solve technical problems on products and solutions we sold to customers.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly status report and updates to customer and manager / superior on job and project.
- Always seek opportunities to pick up skills in products outside of main focus.
- Works as a team with other solution teams to ensure customer focus.
- Works as a team with other solution teams to ensure integrity of the entire technical team.
- Assist other team members in projects and technical issues that require skills and knowledge that acquired from previous jobs and experience, such as networking, network security, etc.
- Meet KPI’s set for technical support.
- Any other duties or assignment as and when assigned by the management from time to time.
- Male or Female, Thai national, Age around 25-37
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering , Computer Science, or related fields
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT Operation, configuration and implementation for network and security devices (eg: Firewall)
- Knowledge for IT Security
- Good communications skills with English in verbal and writing.
- CCNP is advantage
- Cisco CCNA or similar network technical certificate
- Mind set：Technical than management
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8:00 ~ 17:30
- Public Holiday
※Sat working in client's emergency cases
⇒Able to take day-off the other date
- Bonus (2~4.5 month / depends on performance)
- Social Security
- Group Insurance
- Other Allowance is negotiable (Discuss in Interview Date)
Please sign in.