Assistant Safety ManagerID:3688952,000 THB ~ 58,000 THBAmata City
HSE Engineer, Safety Officer, Safety Officer
1. Manage the Safety and Health activities.
2. Conduct and develop safety activities to increase safety awareness.
3. Conduct the ISO45001 & ISO14001and other standard.
4. OHS legal compliance and other requirement.
5. Incident management including Yokotenkai activity.
6. Workplace monitoring management.
7. Conduct and develop the safety-training course.
8. Budget management and cost reduction.
9. Conduct the customer activity (TCC)
10. Conduct 4S3T safety patrol.
** Must **
- Male/Female, Age 32-38 years old.
- Bachelor Degree any relate of Occupational Health, Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Environment Science, Environment Health or concern field.
- Direct experience of safety at least 5-7 years in manufacturing.
- Have experience to work with company size over 1,000 employees.
- Good at English. (Lead to set meeting and presentation to Japanese Management)
- Have safety certificate
- Management skill is needed.
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8:00 ~ 17:00
Sat, Sun, Holidays
- Accident Insurance
- Housing 3000 THB
- Gasoline 4000 THB
- Meal 1000 THB
- Annual Health Checkup
- Annual Salary Increment
- BONUS 4-5 months (twice per year)
Please sign in.