58 Jobs for Internal Audit found
Accountant (Financial Management Division)ID:5906435,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Division: Financial Management
Job Description: Responsible for General Expense of Corporate, Concur Application, Entertainment monitoring report, CFO Expenses for plan/Replan/Forecast. Support team as ECC/Concur Helpdesk, and tax expert.
- Process and complete workflow as well as VAT Report
- Process Concur expense claims and prepare quarterly entertainment monitoring report
- Record adjustment entries for Corporate Planning and Financial Management Division for accounts closing i.e. Accrued, Prepaid, Expense allocation etc.
- Coordinate in preparation of Business Plan/Replan/Forecast and support accounting team to complete any reporting
- Support and provide advice to internal departments and representative offices, etc. for issues related to accounting & tax
-Bonus 1 time/year
Finance and Accounting Manager ID:5964280,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
-Responsible for all accounting and financing activities
-Responsible and head of accounting, Financing, legal and auditing
-Lead, head, guide and supervise the accountants in Bangkok and ChiangRai in discharging their roles and responsibilities.
-Defining responsibilities and finalize job descriptions of various people working in accounts and finance team also restricting the organization for getting best performance from team.
-Preparing and circulating weekly, monthly report, to Mgmt. with the coordination with accounting team and CFO
-Lead and coordinate with accounts and auditors to finalize books of Accounts and submission of annual reports to revenue department.
-Ensure revenue law, VAT, income tax, Thai accounting standard, IFRS etc. complied with
-Put internal control system to manage and control various resources
-Inventory tracking and monitoring with help of plant team and circulating production and inventory reports on weekly basis
-Reviewing monthly profit and loss A/c and balance sheet
-Lead and coordinate with all banks of the company in ensuring timely loans renewal and approvals, submission of documents and ensure that it get disbursed to meet companies working capital requirements in close coordination with CFO
-Ensure Submission and preparation of monthly/annual loan documents and reports in coordination with Accountants.
- Group Health Insurance
- Annual leave 6 days
- Performance Bonus
Human Resources ManagerID:5959670,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBChachoengsao
** HR Job
・To manage both HRM and HRD all function.
・To Create recruitment plan both permanent and sub-contractor by consulting with each department head, and recruit necessary members according to the plan.
・To plan and conduct human resource management , personnel allocation and shift management .
・To plan and proceed and assess training contents based on organization, business and employee need.
・To manage rule of bonus, increment salary ,promotion, retirement allowance and personal income tax.
・Manage the BCP plan, coordinate with Department of industrial works
・To manage employee’s labour management based on legal , labour Law and company rules.
・To encourage employee relation and work with labour union ,welfare committee including another committee
** General affair job
・To make budget, aggregation of performance, analysis, make documents about production.
・To correspond to customer audit.
・Facility ,utility and building management.
・To protect thoroughly safety and compliance.
- BONUS (twice yearly, approx. 4 months)
- Transportation Support / Gasoline allowance
- Position Incentives
- Meal allowance
- Language Allowance
- Working day : Mon-Fri 8.00-17.00
- Salary :
Position fee 10,000
Travelling allowance 5,000
Total 75,000 - 80,00 THB
- Bonus : Twice a year [Around 3-4 months]
- Meal allowance : 35 THB/day
- Uniform , group health insurance , annual health check
Accounting Manager (Nakhon Pathom /Logistics)ID:5957055,000 THB ~ 62,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
- Responsible for company accounting task as manager
- Control company budget and solving the problem corporate accounting issue.
- Analyze cash budget & cashflow management
- Closing account and prepare financial report
- Report to Japanese manager and Japan branch
- Task as assigned
- Social security
- Medical fee for outpatient(After probation)
- Bonus (Depend on performance and year, last year 0-2 month )
- Annual salary adjustment
- Life insurance
- Funeral allowance for employees or their family members(After probation)
- Travel expenses (The employee will receive this allowance, if they pass the probation period (after working 120 days))
- Annual party
- Mobile phone and sim card with package
(Supervisor level upwards)
◯In the future (they don't have yet )
- Provident fund
- Group health insurance
Assistant ControllerID:5350280,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBAmatanakorn
- Prepare financial statements, supporting schedules according to month-end close schedule, ensuring completeness and accuracy of adjustments and accruals.
- Manage all phases of accounting functions e.g. Income, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cost, Fixed Asset, Inventory, Taxes and Budget.
- Leading the Accounting team to prepare direct and indirect taxes for submission.
- Preparing Financial Statement reports and Corporate Income Tax reports.
- Coordinating with external auditors/tax officers and ensure the compliance of tax, BOI and customs filing with related requirements, rules and regulations
- Reviewing contracts, invoices and supporting documents for payment proposals.
- Perform analytical review of financial results and understand factors driving variances.
- Prepare internal financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, including footnote and financial table preparation in US GAAP.
- Prepare weekly cash activity reports and monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Assist with budget and forecast preparation.
- Develop and implement best-practice policies, procedures, and internal controls for accounting operations, financial management, budgeting
- Lead and support ad hoc projects and other management accounting tasks, as required.
- Transportation support
- Other allowance
Accounting Manger (Contract job)ID:57087100,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBSamutprakarn
We provide complete data collection and labeling solutions with a focus in Automotive, Manufacturing, Food and Hospital markets to enable users to identify, track and manage people, products and assets.
Thermal barcode and RFID printers, hand labeling systems, consumables, software, and connectivity solutions
- Responsibility for month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing of financial books
- Management of external financial statement audits, tax audits and internal audits
- Control and Manage all of the accounting transactions & Tax
- Prepare Financial documents and complete financial reports
- Prepare reconciliation of transactions to general ledger accounts
- Revenue Planning and Budgeting
- Prepare monthly tax filings
- Drive improvements in accounting and tax processes
- Jobs are not limited to the above
- Accounting system is Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
Manager (Female 45)
Want to check Accounting Operation, and Manage Accounting task.
After 1 years can negotiate about contract with company. If you want to renew.
- Car Maintenance (4,000 THB per month)
- Mobile Allowance (1,000 THB per month)
- Gasoline 4B/km
- Social Security Fund
- BONUS (Average is 2 months/based on company / December)
- Salary increase April
- Provident Fund (company contributes 5% monthly, employee 5%-15%)
- Group Accident
- Health Insurance (6,000 THB/year)
- Company Trip (inbound)
- Annual Leaves (7 days)
General Manager (Sea Freight)ID:59466130,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBSamutprakarn
-Control the issue the document for sea freight such as HAWB/MAWB HBL,MBL billing (invoice) Pre-alert sending
-Control the cost and profit of Sea Freight department
-To gain more revenue and profit for Sea Freight business both new customer and manage existing clients.
-Establish and maintain good relationship with customers, oversea agents and response to quotations/inquiries on a professional manner
-Interface with appropriate departments to assure timely and accurate services and/or pricing is provided to the customer, including to insure delivery of customer satisfaction.
-Vendor/supplier review and performance evaluation towards maximum performance and cost saving.
-Control and manage the team to achieve the target
- BONUS (3-4 months )
- Provident Fund
- Transportation Expense Allowance THB per month)
- AL 10 days
Legal Assistant Manager ID:5946770,000 THB ~ 75,000 THBSamutprakarn
-Managing all contracts that the company group is negotiating and entering.
-Managing the various legal aspects of the business being undertaken by the company, review, and negotiations of business documentation, ensure compliance with contractual conditions and deal with various day-to-day legal matters involved with the business, to ensure smooth and successful business execution and operations.
-Drafting, evaluating, negotiating, and executing a wide variety of different contracts covering a range of transactions.
-Preparing, drafting, and reviewing of all contact documentation, major account agreements, consulting agreements, special licensing, non-disclosure agreements, including master agreements, statements of work, renewals, amendments for customers and vendor(s).
-Negotiating legal terms and review of scopes of work with a goal of quality assurance.
-Communicating and presenting information to stakeholders about all contract-related matters.
-Assisting external legal partners where necessary identifying potential legal risks and assessing the issues impacting legal risk, which ensures that all the businesses’ risk management approaches are viable.
-Conducting annual job performance reviews and assists with the development of professional development plans with team members.
- BONUS (3-4 months )
- Provident Fund
- Transportation Expense Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- AL 10 days
HR&GA Officer(Consulting firm)ID:5905780,000 THB ~ 130,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
-Admin task and support to Lawyer
-Support for these tasks below (Paperwork, Gathering data, in case Analysis)
M&A, Joint Ventures, Cross-border M&A, Corporate & Commercial, Transactions Corporate Reorganization & Civil Rehabilitation, Cross-border Restructuring, Compliance,Labor Law,Cross-border Transactions (General)Global Compliance,Thailand
- Gathering data and summarise,
- Translate Thai to English
- Issued documents for customers
- Schedule management for each Lawyers
- Depends on situation, multiple tasks needed
- Allowance 1,000
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Bonus(2times) 2 month in each time depending on performance
- Increase salary once in a year(ave 4%)
- No OT
Internal Control SupervisorID:5657130,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBDusit, BTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Pathum Wan, Phaya Thai, Huai Khwang, Phra Nakhon, Ratchathewi, Samphanthawong, Pom Prap Sattru Phai
- Host Compliance Liaison Meeting
- Host Compliance Seminar
- Host Compliance Week
- Manage Compliance Survey
- Manage Internal Control Monitoring
- Explain internal rules and regulations to all staff
- Plan how to strengthen compliance and Unity consciousness of all staff
- Compliance Audit / Internal Audit
- Medical support
- Annual leave
- Bonus (Ave ; 2-3 months)
- Transportation fee
- Housing allowance/Company resident