R&D Engineer ID:6083250,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBEastern Seaboard
R&D Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineer
- Meeting with business management, marketing, and the R&D team to discuss product ideas.
- Conducting market research and evaluating similar products and their functions.
- Collaborating with the engineering and marketing department on product feasibility.
- SolidWorks good level skill
- Redesigning existing products to enhance functionality or reduce costs.
- Creating design projects and specification sheets.
- Presenting product designs to management and stakeholders.
- Overseeing the engineering of product prototypes.
- Testing prototype products for functionality, ease-of-use, and longevity.
- Resolving product issues.
- Overseeing the production process.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, mechanical engineering, biotechnology, or relevant field.
- 3+ years' experience as an R&D engineer.
- Advanced analytical and mathematical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Marketing and design experience preferred.
- Proficient with computer design software including AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with project management.
- Ability to translate design concepts into physical objects.
Level 3 - Business Level
ึ7.30 ~ 16.30
- Diligent allowance
- Staff uniform and safety equipment
- Travel expenses 1,500 THB
- House rent 1,500 THB
- Lunch allowance
- Health and accident insurance AIA
- Provident Fund
- Annual bonus
- Annual salary adjustment
- Annual vacation