24 Jobs for Project Engineer / Management found
Civil Engineer ID:5924421,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Handle and monitoring construction project
- Control operation of pavement construction and asphalting works for test course
- Manage of construction's costs, quality and delivery time
- Manage site activities and construction subcontractors to comply with company's requirements
- When we don't have project, will work in Ratchadamri office
-Transportation allowance (60 Baht per working day, if working at office)
-Car maintenance allowance 3,000 Baht
-Housing allowance (only if working upcountry) 6,000 Baht
-Diligence allowance 1,000 Baht
-Gasoline allowance (actual)
-Bonus (1 time on March, x1 month)
Project ManagerID:5923360,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Pathum Thani
- Liaise with all relevant government agencies and statutory bodies in relation to all the necessary licences and permits and ensure timely compliance with all statutory and legal requirements
- Have full responsibility to plan, manage and control all works in the project covering support for Business Development (BD) team in project development phase, conduct technical due diligence and reporting, input and review in engineering and design, procurement and logistic planning and other works throughout the project life cycle
- Conduct regular supervisions and reviews on project and EPC’s performance and initiate preventative / remedial actions to ensure project delivered in safe manner / zero accident; meeting Company’s quality expectations and completed within planned schedule
- Establish and execute procedures for efficient operational reporting, managing critical milestones and identifying and mitigating risks
- Promote and participate in project health, safety and environmental requirements with strong sense of ownership for compliance to meet Company’s and local standards
- Coordinate across functions with other Departments such as BD, Operations & Maintenance, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Have close liaison, act professionally and maintain good relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and maintain project documents, reports, checklist, construction and as-built drawing and other related documents as per Company’s standard operating procedures
- Participate and involve with operations and maintenance activities
- Social security
- Transportation allowance (Actual Pay)
- Variable bonus
- Medical benefits
- Other details will be shared at interview
Senior Safety Officer *AyuthayaID:5461740,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBAyuthaya
* 10-30 staff on site
- Responsible for safety control, examine unsafe working conditions, perform safety Inspections and prepare reports include reports as required by occupational health and safety guidelines/regulations
- Conduct investigation of incident, accident and suggest preventive solution
- Responsible for Waste Management, Hazardous Materials and Annual Waste Management Report
- Support in Officer Renovation Project
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor & manager
- Living allowance:500Baht/Month (Fixed)
- Housing allowance:1,300Baht/Month (Fixed)
-Perfect attendance 500Baht/Month (If full)
-Transportation 6,000Baht/Month (Maximum)
-Bonus once per year (average 3 months)
Civil & Contruction EngineerID:5986123,000 THB ~ 28,000 THBPathum Thani
- Prepare and design structure drawing , Building construction , Piping, Structure Erection, Steel Structure and sanitary to meet the standard required.
- Analyze structure , appraisal and prepare cost breakdown to be in accordance with the construction list.
- Coordinating, developing, and updating the Project Construction plan and plan for Management and Control.
- Control and supervisory contractor.
- Managing and monitoring the construction documents , Shop Drawing & As built Drawing and ensuring all materials used and work performed are as specifications.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly progress report.
- Communicate with the owner, supervisor and subcontractor and solve the problem.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Comply with company rules and strictly follow the tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Ensuring compliance with safety principles applicable to the project.
- Ensuring all materials used and work performed are as specifications.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy.
- Other assigned by manager.
- BONUS (annually)
- Medical Allowances (employee, spouse, and children)
- Life Insurance and Accident (AIA)
- Marriage Allowances
- First Aid
- Birthday Allowance
- Money for Funeral Arrangements (parent, spouse, and children)
- Transportation Allowances for Overtime
- Food Allowances for Overtime
- Meal Allowances
- Songkran Holiday Aid
- Hard-earned Monthly
- Annual Health Checkup and X-ray
- Annual Excursions
- Provident Fund
Project EngineerID:6005325,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBAmatanakorn
1. Arrange meeting before start project.
2. Estimate project period and Control Leadtime.
3. Coordinate between customer and company.
4. Control project cost.
5. Coordinate with other section and solve the problem with team
6. Follow up progress and control the project follow master plan
7. Other tasks as assigned
- Bonus depend on company benefit (around 2 month)
- Provident Fund 5-15%
- Telephone allowance 500 baht/month
- Meal allowance 40 THB/day (OT 20THB)
IT Staff *ChitlomID:6001736,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Internal infrastructure construction and maintenance
- IT asset management
- Other task
- Group Insurance
- BONUS (last year 3.5 months)
- Provident fund(Company 4%, employee 4%)
- Perfect Attendance Allowance
- Company Trip
Acquisition / Business Development ManagerID:5989640,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Find new land plots, Development business plan, Acquire land as following business plan
- Conduct project feasibility study, Market feasibility study,
- Land analysis in Law and regulation (legal limitation, zoning regulation, building control regulation),
- Negotiate price and other conditions with landlord and/or agents
- Other related task
- Transportation Allowance(Actual pay)
- Social Security Fund
- Health Insurance
- BONUS (2-3 months, depending on profit)
No Provident fund
施工管理エンジニア（東証一部上場・充実の福利厚生)ID:59865150,000 THB ~ 250,000 THBBangna
- ボーナス 1－２か月(コロナ前は６－８か月平均)
- 社用車貸与（ドライバー付き / 通勤、業務に使用可能）
- 一時帰国費用・休暇（年１回本人のみ / 入社後１年以降利用可能）
Project Engineer / Sr. Project EngineerID:4879335,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBAmata City
1.Study engineering specification, process capabilities, mold fabrication requirement from customers for new projects.
2.Coordinate inter-department project related activities to meet customer’s first article submission requirement.
3.Prepare & submit FA submission packages including FA Inspection Data, Inspection Plan, Process Management Plan, Material Certificates, Standard Packaging Information, part samples & other document specified by customers.
4.Develop & document product packaging according to STD packaging information for new projects.
5.Generate & maintain Bill of material, internal engineering documents & customer’s engineering specifications for projects assigned.
6.Organize product trial run, pilot production for project assigned according to customer’s requirement.
7.Support production, assembly & QA to ensure process efficiency & product quality.
8.Review all engineering Change Request to study the impact on tooling modification, part disposition and Bill of Material & make decision on the request.
9.React on engineering change requests by making appropriate responses on tooling modification, part disposition, BOM update & issuing internal & customer’s ECN.
10.Any other duties & responsibilities as and when assigned.
- Social Security Fund
- BONUS (1.5-2 months)
- Business Trip
- Provident Fund 3%
1級建築士求人】★福利厚生充実/ドライバー付き★タイのローカル建設会社の日本人現場監督ID:5476280,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Rama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa, King Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna, All Airport Link Lines, Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum, Talingchan-Pinklao, Phutthamonthon - Nakhon Pathom, Amatanakorn, Siracha, Pinthong, Laemchabang, Sahapat Industrial , Hemarat 2, Amata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern, Rohjana, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Pathum Thani, Other (Thailand)