53 Jobs for Inventory Control found
Account & Finance Officer ( Cashier )ID:6126625,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
1.Preparing processing and recording of accounts of bank transaction and petty cash payment.
2.Preparing bank reconciliation.
3.Send the daily bank statement.
5.Preparing related financial documents to third party to book accounts monthly.
6.Issue the invoice to customer and maintain invoice information on system.
7.Give the customer and supplier the related file about payment and withholding tax.
- Social insurance
- Annual Health check
- Annual Leave 7 days
Finance Section Sup-Asst Mng (Laksi)ID:5846335,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Pathum Thani
- Responsible for overall finance function including supervise team member
- Responsible for monthly financial budget
- Improve Accounting & Finance system in the group company
- Providing tax planning strategies for the company and its affiliates.
- Task as needed
- Social security
- Provident fund
- Annual bonus (according to company performance)
- Adjust the annual wages (According to company performance)
- Welfare for medical expenses / annual health check-ups
- Discounts for employees
- Money to congratulate when married or having children
- Financial assistance in the event of death of an employee or family member
- Uniform 2 per year
- 6-15 days of vacation leave per year according to working age
- New Year Party
- Annual travel
Finance ManagerID:6105180,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBSrinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna, Samutprakarn
- Manage overall Accounting and Finance full functions (Finance 80% + Accounting 20-30%)
- Manage Cash flow, cash-in/cash-out projection, analyze and control financial planning.
- Deal with financial institutions for acquiring loans and credit lines and maintain good business relationship.
- Financial planning align with the business plan.
- Tracking of foreign exchange rate movements, booking exchange rate both revenue and pay.
- Monitoring and coordinating with debtor, creditor, and financial institution.
- Presenting the report to management team.
- Analyst financial statements and highlight any abnormal transactions and expenses.
- Develop subordinates within the department to be able to work effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate with financial institutions; customers, suppliers, auditors, Revenue Office and SET/SEC.
- Social Security
- Provident fund (4-8%)
- Health insurance
- Annual leave: 17 days(Manager Level)
- Bonus : Avg 4 months depend on company profit and performance: On January
- Salary adjustment: On January
Junior AccountingID:6041025,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
- Do the accounting works in helping business departments and group companies from the viewpoints of Accounting, Tax and Finance.
- Support your supervisor and enhance your extensive knowledge, expertise, and experience to train the related staff of the chemicals trading business
- Support other activities as assigned from time to time.
- Social Security
- Annual Health Checkup & Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Bonus (4~5 months)
Senior Accounting SupervisorID:6096750,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBSamutprakarn
- Handle and responsible for overall finance and accounting functions
- Responsible for financial and accounting reports including monthly, quarterly and yearly closing.
- Responsible the integrity of accounting information by recording and correcting Masterfile in access program.
- Ensure accuracy in requisition with detail GT by procurement
- Prepare Movement Inventory, PVF, Stock Balance, Turn Over material reports.
- Prepare monthly actual coat variance and wasted reports.
- Perform financial and accounting an actual plan and revise plan.
- Perform quarter standard cost change.
- Manage and control company productivities including Profit and Loss.
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund 5% - 13%
- Life insurance
- Emergency loan
- Annual medical check-up
- Uniform, Cap, Safety shoes
- Free shuttle bus and Transportation
- Free fitness and sports club coupon
- Training course
- Annual Bonus
Sales RepresentativeID:5909828,000 THB ~ 31,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Representatives sell services to customers.
- Responsible for finding and engaging with new customers
- Searching for new customers via the internet& IEAT book record and engaging with new customers.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Quotation control.
- Negotiate cost rate with transportation / and all sub-contractor for achieving competitive rates.
- Records all sales activities
- Paticipate with Operation team to visit new customer for new sales.
- Sending schedule of customer visit to Director / MD.
- Attend meeting/approsch＆visting customer as Sales activities.
- Follow up company rules and compliance policy.
- Analysis causes of the problem and find out the best solution for customers.
- Monthly meeting with Sales Team Mgr。/ G M./Director/MD for sales report
- Phone 1,000/month
- Fuel Allowance
** รถที่ใช้น้ำมันเบนซินเบิกตาม Mileage Rates 5.20 - บาท / กม.
** รถที่ใช้น้ำมันดีเซลปรับเบิกตาม Mileage Rates 3.90 - บาท / กม.
- Social security
- OPD: 2,000 THB /30 times/year,
- IPD: 20,000.-/โรค
- Dental Allowance: 5,000.- บาท/ปี
- Accident Insurance
- Bonus depend on performance (December)
- Salary adjustment (January)
- Provident fund 2% (After Probation)
- Annual leave 6 days เฉลี่ยตามสัดส่วน (ตุลาคม – พฤศจิกายน) (หลังพ้นทดลองงาน) และวันลาพักร้อนปรับตามอายุงาน
- สวัสดิการกู้เพื่อที่อยู่อาศัย : ธนาคารสงเคราะห์
Accounting Manager ID:3268170,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Control and manage A.P., month-end closing, etc. especially payment functions ensuring accurate recording of expenses and payment of vendors in a timely manner
- Handle all trade creditors process and prepare payment
- Check (and follow up) outstanding balance, review monthly reports and WHT preparation
- Handle bank reconciliation at the end of the month, payment vouchers and record in system
- Follow up on customs VAT receipts in filing in input tax report
- Handle all petty cash vouchers and prepare summary reports of reimbursement
- Handle withholding tax reports and purchase VAT reports (PP.30 and PP.36) and submit to Revenue Department (and reports)
- Closely monitor asset codes, calculation of depreciation and amortization (month-end)
- Participate in stock counts and check the details after counting stock
- Handle other tasks as assigned by manager
- Social security
- Medical Support
- Annual health check-up
- Free cosmetics
- Special discount (Company product)
Accounting ManagerID:6129860,000 THB ~ 75,000 THBLaemchabang
1. Analyzing actual operating results and identifies key financials
2. Reviewing and managing financial models on responsible projects to update actual performance as well as to prepare financial analysis on various assigned scenarios.
3. Handing month end closing and ensuring the account reconciliation is completed on a timely manner.
4. Monitoring and analyzing the accounting data, preparing and reviewing the managerial report.
5. Preparing annual corporate tax submission and coordinating with rev
6. Working with external Auditor for on time audited financial statement.
7. Improving systems and procedures and initiating corrective actions.
8. Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
9. Managing loan and credit facilities arrangment, including loan term, project financial, and/or trade finance and/or factoring
10. Managing and Controlling assigned tasks according to accounting principles and related laws.
11. Other performance as assigned by Management
- Bonus(2.5 months)
- Provident Fund
- Position Allowance
- Life insurance and group health
Account and Finance Assistant ManagerID:6136143,500 THB ~ 49,500 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Lat Phrao, Huai Khwang
- Ensure the accuracy of monthly and quarterly reporting package to HQ
- Check of VAT report and withholding tax report, subsidiaries’ invoice
- Check the interest calculation of Pooling and short term loan for assigned subsidiary companies and submit to manager
- Liaise with revenue department, bank, and auditor
- Data posting to SAP accounting system
- Preparing for overseas and domestic payment.
- Submit Provident fund, Social Security& Personal Income tax PND 1, and PND 3/53 to RD on-line.
- Develop 50 TAWI to employees (yearly)
- Manage and develop the team member - Support regular and ad-hoc business analytical requirements
- Fixed asset management
- Social Security
- OT (Start from 06:00 pm.)
(After pass probation)
- Medical Insurance (OPD 2,500 Baht/time)
- Traffic allowance (Actual)
- Welfare of Tire (1 time per year with 30% discount)
- TOEIC Reward ; Score 450-549 get 500 Baht
- Score 550 -749 get 1,000 Baht
- Score 750 up get 1,500 Baht
- Telephone Allowance (Actual but not over 800 Baht/month for Assistant Manager
Process Control AccountingID:6020925,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Position: Process Control Accounting (Junior Level)
Division: Financial Management
Job Description: : Proficient in Process Control functional role and support Business Div. for consultation of existing
Business and new Business such as Tax, Finance, Risk management, and MUGEN standard process.
Provide data, information, and documents to Internal/External Auditor and Tax Authorities.
- Check and process workflows/ documents as instructed: Sales realization, Receipt, Payment, Charges, etc.
- Support Business Division for consultation of existing business and new business for Account, Tax, Finance, Risk management, and MUGEN (SAP) standard process
- Prepare and check VAT In/Out report, Stock movement report, Tax submission, GP report and others as required
- Monitor accounting and tax compliance of Business Div. Prepare monitoring report and monthly analysis report
- Withholding tax (PND 53, 54 and PP.30, 36) VAT, and Duty stamp
- Provide data, information and documents as required by Internal/External Auditor and Tax Authorities
- Ensuring accounts transactions are processed accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner, reporting any
concerns/discrepancies to Supervisors
-Bonus 1 time/year