17 Jobs for Director found
Operations DirectorID:59670100,000 THB ~ 160,000 THBEastern Seaboard
** Manufacturing & Fabrication Activities **
• Overall responsibility for the scheduling and managing of all related Manufacturing, Fabrication and Transportation activities in an efficient, timely and safe manner.
• Take ownership of day-to-day issues regarding the scheduling of all production labor and associated equipment to insure that production timelines are met.
• Identify and resolve any production personnel conflicts.
• Ensure that all Production Personnel are in full compliance in respect to all Safety and QA functions.
• Oversee the manufacturing, fabrication and transportation process managing a combined team of around 25 -30 people.
• Must be able to coordinate and schedule all production activities within multiple production shifts if required.
• Ensure good coordination between the functions to ensure continuous batch processing.
• Implement cost controls to reduce overtime and unnecessary usage of shop supplies and materials.
• Constantly attempt to identify problems and challenges in advance and provide solutions to these challenges.
• Make good use of employed factory personnel and encourage a flexible approach by staff.
** Quality Control
• Ensure both company and International quality standards are maintained.
• Liaise with the QC and Safety Officer to ensure constant improvement.
• Always look for additional opportunities to improve Quality.
• Ensure routine and break-down maintenance issues are dealt with according to our software driven maintenance program.
• Review and audit the program periodically.
• Ensure timely acquisition of spare parts.
• Bring maintenance issues to the attention of the MD where necessary.
** Site & Facility Issues
• Maintain the relationship with the landlords (Hemaraj) regarding factory issues advising them of repairs needing doing.
• Insure the facility and equipment is in full compliance with building and safety standards. Liaison with the applicable outside agencies.
• Bring any nonconformance issues to the attention of the MD where necessary.
** Health & Safety
• Ensure Thai legislation on health and safety is being adhered to
• Ensure Reynolds Safety Policy is being adhered to.
• Constantly audit and review that all Safety Procedures are in full compliance.
• Ensure that all Production, Fabrication and Maintenance employees are trained in the proper and safe operation of all manufacturing and production equipment.
• Maintain the relationship with the landlords regarding safety issues
• Make recommendations to improve safety & health provisions to the MD.
• Liaise with the QC & Safety Officer on health and safety matters.
• Report all Safety violations and concerns to both the Safety Officer and MD immediately.
Ensure timely shipping of both project and standard panel orders.
Oversee the Shipping/Logistics Supervisor and ensure that the packaging and transportation is being conducted properly, safely and efficiently.
- Insurance and Provident fund
- Social Security
- Base Salary.
• Automobile Allowance.
• Expenses as approved.
• 1 month salary bonus after completion of 12 months and annually thereafter. Conditional on meeting specified objectives and a successful 12 month review.
• Healthcare – non contributory.
• Bonus – discretionary, based upon meeting specific MBO’s
Factory Manager[Metal/Steel]ID:5949890,000 THB ~ 110,000 THBHemarat Eatern Seaboard
1. Taking care of all departments and drive the company to achieve the company target.
- Managing and training to Section Assistant Manager(Thai)
- Solving the factory issue
2. Setting strategy plans and follow-up on the manufacturing operations to achieve the company goals.
3. Control the budget and manage the working area according to safety work.
4. Coordinate working with Japanese Vise president or Factory Manager
5. Ensuring that production activities arise president or Factory Managerproductivity and delivery.
- Understanding Japanese company's culture and explain it to the Thai staff
- Thinking and handling manufacture in Japanese Level
6.Checking the Quality of products and production processes
7.To report to Japanese Vise president or Factory Manager
- BONUS (2-3 months)
- Housing Allowance (1500 THB)
- Position allowance
- Meal Allowance (30 THB)
- Transportation Support
*Transportation Support Commuter route: Nongkangpla, Amata city, SapanSee, Pluakdaeng,
Sriracha, Huai prab.
- Group Insurance (Health & Accident)
- Diligence Allowance
- No Gasoline allowance
- Car provided by company
- No provident fund
Car wash shop ManagerID:5963240,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBKing Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna, All Airport Link Lines, Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum, Min Buri, Nong Chok, Khan Na Yao, Suan Luang, Saphan Sung, Khlong Sam Wa
[Business] Car wash shop
To manage the overall work flow of a shop and be responsible for overseeing staff, monitoring the quality, and ensuring that all sales are recorded accurately. That is including maintenance, running administrative duties, working with the staff, and engaging in customer service to maintain customer satisfaction.
- To understand the Vision and Mission, Policy of the company and translate into practical, relevant & precise manner in achieving the same
- Manage and responsible for Store Auditing, Product quality, sales achievement, and inventory management
- Operate working process according to company’s regulation
- Responsible for cash control process
- Customer satisfaction and interaction, a top priority
- Conduct weekly meeting with director and report critical concerns
- Ensure and manage efficiency man power plan and roster at store level
- Ensure and manage shop ambience in good condition and good image for customer point of view
- Social Security Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Meal Allowances
Sales RepresentativeID:5909828,000 THB ~ 31,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Representatives sell services to customers.
- Responsible for finding and engaging with new customers
- Searching for new customers via the internet& IEAT book record and engaging with new customers.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Quotation control.
- Negotiate cost rate with transportation / and all sub-contractor for achieving competitive rates.
- Records all sales activities
- Paticipate with Operation team to visit new customer for new sales.
- Sending schedule of customer visit to Director / MD.
- Attend meeting/approsch＆visting customer as Sales activities.
- Follow up company rules and compliance policy.
- Analysis causes of the problem and find out the best solution for customers.
- Monthly meeting with Sales Team Mgr。/ G M./Director/MD for sales report
- Phone 1,000/month
- Fuel Allowance
** รถที่ใช้น้ำมันเบนซินเบิกตาม Mileage Rates 5.20 - บาท / กม.
** รถที่ใช้น้ำมันดีเซลปรับเบิกตาม Mileage Rates 3.90 - บาท / กม.
- Social security
- OPD: 2,000 THB /30 times/year,
- IPD: 20,000.-/โรค
- Dental Allowance: 5,000.- บาท/ปี
- Accident Insurance
- Bonus depend on performance (December)
- Salary adjustment (January)
- Provident fund 2% (After Probation)
- Annual leave 6 days เฉลี่ยตามสัดส่วน (ตุลาคม – พฤศจิกายน) (หลังพ้นทดลองงาน) และวันลาพักร้อนปรับตามอายุงาน
- สวัสดิการกู้เพื่อที่อยู่อาศัย : ธนาคารสงเคราะห์
General ManagerID:5369670,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Control and Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Monitor and assist staff with work progress
- Control budgets and optimize expenses
- Co-ordinate financial and budget activities for maximum operational efficiency
- Responsible for the achievement of department/division/unit productivity and quality goals
- Review performance data to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
- Social Security Fund
- Provident Fund
- Annual Health Checkup
- Health Insurance
【日系大手物流会社/新部門スタートアップメンバー】営業・企画マーケティングポジションID:5781880,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- 南アジア全般オートモーティブ産業 営業開発及びマーケティング活動(現在タイ人セールスが1名いますので協力しながら進めていきます)
- 賞与 年1回
- 昇給 年1回
Chief Technology Officer (e-Commerce Solution)ID:59494250,000 THB ~ 300,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
The Chief Technology Officer will be responsible for overall digital platform product development and architecture for a well-funded, fast growing tech startup related to start up solutions E-commerce
- Managing the head of product team, head of software engineer, head of security, head of data & AI and managing the software development team across application (Golang, Vue, Cloud computing service), Infrastructure, Microservice structure design, ERP, CRM and etc.
- Working on the functional and technical aspects of the e-commerce platform
- Working as a trusted IT business partner - acting as the key liaison between business, product and IT team (from envisioning the product offering to IT team delivering the product)
Taking full ownership in the design and development, management, implementation and roll out of products
- Consistently drive the enhancement of the platform to create the optimal user experience for its consumers.
- Constantly improve performance of the platform and customer user experience
- Driving IT data digitalization initiatives, this includes creating awareness within the business on the long term benefits of technology investment
- Evaluating latest technology and translating it into tangible technology deployment models
- Work with co-founders to understand the company business strategy and co-create a medium/long term tech roadmap.
- Drive architectural changes across various systems as necessary through design,review, execution, and deployment to ensure success.
- Lead multiple teams to perform design, code, and process reviews to improve individual systems as well as engineering wide.
- Provide guidance to ensure the overall architecture and solutions are very well designed for the long- term while also driving a pragmatic approach to deliver results in phases that are aligned with business value.
- Ensure optimal application of engineering resources in order to meet product development and consumer requirements and ensures the implementation of agile processes.
- Design the entire solution from ideation and visual design through the SDLC, life cycle activities such as extending or updating a system, planning the retirement of a system.
- Perform reliable integration and implementation system to all product stakeholders including merchants, partners, and most customers.
- Handle incident management, coordinating internal communication & preparing SOPs to management software/product reliability issues.
- Engage with the engineering team on helping to design, debug, improve, and optimize critical backend services.
- Annual eave 15 days after probation
- Free breakfast and lunch every day
- Self-development and training fund
- Raise salary twice a year
- Office Party & Outing
- Board games hour every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Social Security Benefit
- Health insurance
Sales ManagerID:5890960,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBAmata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern, Rohjana
・Coordinating sales Revenue/Gross Profit forecasting and planning processes within the sales organization.
・Proactively monitoring and strive to maintain high quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
・As needed, coordinating, planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
・Working with Marketing to ensure the lead generation processes are productive in efficiently generating quality sales opportunities.
・Proactively identifying opportunities for sales process improvement.
・Working closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritizing opportunities for improvement.
・Assisting sales management in understanding process bottlenecks, inconsistencies and partnering with Sales and Business Operations to develop good solutions.
・Monitoring the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
・Implementing and enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams.
・Working closely with sales management and the Information Technology groups to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
・Helping to coordinate training delivery to sales and sales-related organizations.
・Providing input to senior leadership in the development of selling strategies, organizational structure, and design of sales incentive compensation programs.
・Working with Operations, Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources, providing assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
・Directing and supporting the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
・Building peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- Provident Fund
- Salary Increase
- Transportation Allowance
- Life Insurance
Senior Sales EngineerID:5904140,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Achieve annual performance and target ,KPI
- Market development (Find new clients and take care of existing clients)
- Customer and Internal communication
- Collecting market information to use own business
- Other tasks given by manager
- Social insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
- Training allowance
- Leave allowance
Marketing & Operating Director (Education)ID:5904480,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
This position is responsible for marketing and operating regarding education organization.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to ensure sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Plan and execute education marketing
- Analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Update project progress by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information and directly report to team members
- Maintain company image in a variety of perspective; business vision, organizational culture brand image, and service
Flexible working hours & location