3 Jobs for COO found
【日系大手物流会社/新部門スタートアップメンバー】コールドチェーンの事業開発ID:60824150,000 THB ~ 200,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- シンガポールリージョナル本社、地域統括会社との連携及びレポート作成 などを行って頂きます。
- 賞与 年1回
- 昇給 年1回
Chief Operation Officer (COO)ID:60701-BTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Operation Officer will report to CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company.
The COO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all Operation-related activities of the company.
- Drive the company’s Operation planning
- Provide leadership and management to reflect the organization's mission and core values.
- Work with the management to create, implement and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems and company policies.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO.
- Analyzing and planning strategies for business development and growth.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop strategic and implement the plan.
- Conduct P&L performance analysis and troubleshoots areas of interest while assisting in developing appropriate solutions to identified problems and opportunities.
- Motivate and encourage employees at all levels as one of the key leaders in the company including but not limited to professional staff and management level employees.
- Conducts all necessary inspections and audits; develops and implements plans of actions
- Social insurance
- Group Health insurance
- Company trip to Japan
- AL 10 days
- special discount to buy company product 30%
VP ITID:60411100,000 THB ~ 180,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), Rama III
1. Direct and manage computing and information technology strategic plans, policies, programs, and schedules for business and finance data processing, computer services, network communications, and management information services to accomplish corporate goals and objectives.
2. Develop strategic plans and implement the objectives of the information technology needs of the company to ensure the computer capabilities are responsive to the needs of the company's growth and objectives.
3. Advise executives on strategic systems conversions and integrations in support of business goals and objectives.
4. Prepare enterprise objectives and budgets to facilitate the orderly and efficient capture, storage, processing, and dissemination of information.
5. Develop and establish operating policies and approaches for computing and information technology.
6. Evaluate overall operations of computing and information technology functions and recommend enhancements.
7. Interact with company managers on internal and external operations that are impacted by the capture, storage, processing and dissemination of information.
8. Review and approve major contracts for computing and information technology services and equipment.
9. Direct the information and data integrity of the company and its business units.
10. Ensure the security of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment.
11. Responsible for the development, review, and certification of all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans.
12. Oversee ongoing improvements and the feasibility of system enhancements.
13. Other duties as assigned.
1. Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
- Provident Fund 5%
- BONUS fix 1 month and variable bonus (max 4 months, depend on company profit)
- Medical Fee
- Dental Fee
- Loan Bank
- Annual Salary Adjustment in April