3 Jobs for COO found
Deputy Chief Operating OfficerID:62417130,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBOther (Thailand)
Alongside the Chief Operating Officer and Divisional Directors;
-Developing and implementing strategies to factory operations.
-Managing all department under controlled to maintain quantity, quality, cost, and lead time to comply with standard.
-Planning and monitoring the machine utilization, quality improvement, and costs reduction.
-Managing and ensuring the Safety, Quality, Productivity including improvement, root cause analysis and countermeasure.
-Utilizing the assets (manpower, machine, raw material, and equipment) in the most effective way.
-Analyzing the production data to identify and resolve any production issues for production strategies and objectives improvement plan.
-Regularly inspecting the finished products to meet the quality standards.
-Creating good working environment and good labor relations atmosphere in factory. Support delivery of the vision and objectives of the Trust to achieve continuous
-Ensure the Trust is able to meet all national and local performance targets and work closely with Divisional teams to ensure standards are met and support Divisions in taking corrective action where necessary.
- Group Health Insurance
- Annual leave 6 days
- Performance Bonus
Operation Manager (IT project)ID:62153100,000 THB ~ 115,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
As the ’Operation Manager’ primary responsibility is evaluating business and daily basis operation processes with all stakeholders in company, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions. Accomplishes to responsible for operation and project management and support sales activities and IT project presentation to achieve the company goals.
- Communicating with client or sales team and understand a requirement correctly.
- Analysis whole requirement with a business analyst and support making the draft of project workflow, user interface and user experience.
- Communicating with engineer and sales team and brush up the project documentation.
- Communicating with client or sales team to block the requirement.
- Taking care of Key account client, understand the inquiries from them.
- Discuss with a team to find appropriate solution under the budget.
- Draft project proposal together with team and present to client.
- Develop and present business proposal to clients also keep updating business presentation
- Prepare necessary documents and materials for the project
- Coordinate with internal and external to ensure the operation flow
- Attending at the client meeting with sales team, and support sales team to communicate with client
Project and Operation Management
- Monitoring whole process of the system development including system development, implementing, testing and deployment.
- Communicating with client, engineer and Managing Director and dealing with problems when encountering with unexpecting events including changes of requirement, timeline and budget.
- Communicating with merchants or vendors and Managing Director and dealing with fulfillment service problems, catalogue management and necessary customization order.
- Make adjustments of the works delivered based on the feedbacks from client.
- Update all project progress on weekly and report to management.
- Join project progress update meeting with client and report to management.
- Handle clients’ questions, expectation and ensure the understanding of clients toward the proposed work
Communicating with engineer
-Consulting with IT Business Analyst to preparing the documentation to discuss with engineers, and clarify a scope-of-work, timeline and budget.
Communicating with Managing Director
- Preparing the documentation to discuss or support Managing Director to make a decision for clarify a scope-of-work, timeline, budget and quotation to the client.
Other related duties as assigned by the management.
- According to company regulations
＜賞与約5カ月分！ / 福利厚生充実＞営業マネージャー候補ID:6170380,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- 既存企業の関係構築及び新規企業へのアプローチ ※ほぼ既存営業です。
⁻ 日本本社との連携 ※輸入パイプ製品取り扱い部署のセールスなので本社との連携も重要です。
- 皆勤手当：あり (一年皆勤で15,000バーツ)