111 Jobs for Other found
Production SupervisorID:5878435,000 THB ~ 48,000 THBAmatanakorn
• Production arrangement in terms of planning
• People and equipment arrange in terms of production planning
• Establish site management guidance and implement 5S management
• Supervise the maintenance of machine, coordinate related people to solve the issue and push improvement
• Supervise the quality management, continue to decrease the defect rate
• People and performance management and communication
• Talent cultivation, lunch the training plan for newcomer as well as enhance people’s operation skill
• Take care of people’s working status, build a stable working atmosphere
• Other work assigned by manager
- Position allowance
- Provident fund after probation
- Group insurance
- Bonus around 3 months
Customer Service (Sriracha / JLPT N2)ID:5917730,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBSiracha
- Office duty 70% and outside duty 30%
- Handle and prepare medical procedures to support Japanese patients
- Generate and prepare documents to submit to the Head Office
- Assist Japanese patients in an emergency case
- Visit Japanese patients in the hospital to provide support
- Interpret spoken languages (Japanese and Thai) for Japanese patients
- Social Security
- Medical Insurance(OPD 1,000THB / 30 times a year)
- Overtime payment
- Salary Increase 4%-6%
- Transportation Expense
- Travel Allowance
- Stand-by Allowance (5000 THB per month)
- Urgent Service Allowance (600 THB each)
Sales RepresentativeID:5916724,000 THB ~ 39,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Rama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa, King Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna, All Airport Link Lines, Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum, Talingchan-Pinklao, Phutthamonthon - Nakhon Pathom
- Present and sell company products and service to current and potential customer.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current customer and potential customer relationships.
- Manage account service through quality checks and others follow–up.
- Identify and resolve customer concerns.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Transportation allowance 9,000 Baht
- Gasoline card
- Mobile phone
- Provident Fund
- Group Insurance
- Dental Allowance
- Funeral Allowance
- Marriage Allowance
- Company Trip
- New Year Party
Sales EngineerID:5960625,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), Lat Phrao
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Sales for Automated X-Ray Inspection (AXI) business with the aim to increase penetration rate, sales revenue and market share
- Automated X-Ray Inspection sales penetration in Automotive / 5G segments targeting mega Contract Manufacturers
- Good interpersonal , business communication and technical presentation skills
- Sales oriented and a team player
- Self-motivated with a challenging mindset and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Bonus 2 times[Avg 3-3.5 months]
- Health+Dental+Accident+life Insurance
- Transportation allowance (5.5 Baht/KM. Max 1,700 KM/Month)
- Telephone (Max 1,000 Baht/Month)
- Yearly physical check up
- Funeral assistance
- Wedding gift
- Childbirth gift
- Provident Fund (After pass probation)
- Annual leave start at 10 days for new staff
Production ManagerID:5880560,000 THB ~ 85,000 THBPinthong, Laemchabang, Sahapat Industrial , Hemarat 2
- Run the factory with Japanese
- Manage production
- Control of people and time
- Achieve the monthly production plan
- Solve the some daily problems
‐ Plan the manufactuaring and recruiting,arrange with business situation
- BONUS (aprx. 2 months)
- Meal Allowance (35 THB per day)
- Fuel Allowance (2000 THB)
- Housing Allowance (600 THB)
- retirement fee (3%)
Project Coordinator [N1] Contract 1 YearID:5967645,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
1. เป็นตัวกลางประสานงานระหว่างลูกค้าคนไทยที่สอบถามเข้ามาทางเว็บไซต์ กับผู้ให้บริการ เช่น สอบถามความต้องการลูกค้า และส่งต่อลูกค้าให้กับแผนกที่เกี่ยวข้อง
2. ประสานงานกับสมาคมเอกชนไทย เพื่อสร้างความร่วมมือระหว่างโครงการกับสมาคม
4. เป็นผู้ช่วยหัวหน้าคนญี่ปุ่นในส่วนงานต่าง ๆ ที่ได้รับมอบหมาย
- Transportation expenses(for visiting clients)
- OT [ทดเป็นวันหยุด]
- Annual leave 6 days [After working 1 year]
- Salary increase
- Overtime fee (depending on job type)
- paid holidays
- Social insurance
- Health check (once a year)
- Group medical insurance
- Company trip
- Tambun trip
- Long holidays during the year-end and New Year holidays
- Year-end party
- Meal (once a month)
Sales engineer［Ekamai］ID:5952025,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Advising customers on how best to use the products or services provided.
- Collaborating with the design, production, engineering, or research and development departments of the company to determine how products and services could be made or modified to suit the needs of the customer.
- Selling and consulting on technologically and scientifically advanced products.
- Using technical skills to demonstrate to potential customers the usefulness of the product or service and how it may suit the customer better than competing products.
- Go on a day trip to Rayong or Amata
- Communication allowance(cellphone:500THB)
- Transportation expenses(for visiting clients)
- Provident fund
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave 6days
- Bonus 1-2 months(last year)
- Incentive (depend on company results)
Junior/Senior Full-Stack DeveloperID:5946080,000 THB ~ 160,000 THBMRT Line, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
Role and Responsibilities:
As a senior developer, you will be responsible for the overall quality of the software solutions developed with our external partner. This encompasses:
- The participation to concept and design phases of products
- The follow-up of the development phases and quality checks
- The identification of software improvements and providing advises
- The development of additional features and integrations
- The optimization of code and infrastructure components to ensure seamless experience for our customers.
- The development of automated unit and integration testing
- The conduct of performance testing and tuning
- Maintaining the code, compliance, and security standard
- Keeping up to date with software development and technology trends and apply to the project.
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Bonus: Depends on company performance
- Yearly salary adjustment
Operations DirectorID:59670100,000 THB ~ 160,000 THBEastern Seaboard
** Manufacturing & Fabrication Activities **
• Overall responsibility for the scheduling and managing of all related Manufacturing, Fabrication and Transportation activities in an efficient, timely and safe manner.
• Take ownership of day-to-day issues regarding the scheduling of all production labor and associated equipment to insure that production timelines are met.
• Identify and resolve any production personnel conflicts.
• Ensure that all Production Personnel are in full compliance in respect to all Safety and QA functions.
• Oversee the manufacturing, fabrication and transportation process managing a combined team of around 25 -30 people.
• Must be able to coordinate and schedule all production activities within multiple production shifts if required.
• Ensure good coordination between the functions to ensure continuous batch processing.
• Implement cost controls to reduce overtime and unnecessary usage of shop supplies and materials.
• Constantly attempt to identify problems and challenges in advance and provide solutions to these challenges.
• Make good use of employed factory personnel and encourage a flexible approach by staff.
** Quality Control
• Ensure both company and International quality standards are maintained.
• Liaise with the QC and Safety Officer to ensure constant improvement.
• Always look for additional opportunities to improve Quality.
• Ensure routine and break-down maintenance issues are dealt with according to our software driven maintenance program.
• Review and audit the program periodically.
• Ensure timely acquisition of spare parts.
• Bring maintenance issues to the attention of the MD where necessary.
** Site & Facility Issues
• Maintain the relationship with the landlords (Hemaraj) regarding factory issues advising them of repairs needing doing.
• Insure the facility and equipment is in full compliance with building and safety standards. Liaison with the applicable outside agencies.
• Bring any nonconformance issues to the attention of the MD where necessary.
** Health & Safety
• Ensure Thai legislation on health and safety is being adhered to
• Ensure Reynolds Safety Policy is being adhered to.
• Constantly audit and review that all Safety Procedures are in full compliance.
• Ensure that all Production, Fabrication and Maintenance employees are trained in the proper and safe operation of all manufacturing and production equipment.
• Maintain the relationship with the landlords regarding safety issues
• Make recommendations to improve safety & health provisions to the MD.
• Liaise with the QC & Safety Officer on health and safety matters.
• Report all Safety violations and concerns to both the Safety Officer and MD immediately.
Ensure timely shipping of both project and standard panel orders.
Oversee the Shipping/Logistics Supervisor and ensure that the packaging and transportation is being conducted properly, safely and efficiently.
- Insurance and Provident fund
- Social Security
- Base Salary.
• Automobile Allowance.
• Expenses as approved.
• 1 month salary bonus after completion of 12 months and annually thereafter. Conditional on meeting specified objectives and a successful 12 month review.
• Healthcare – non contributory.
• Bonus – discretionary, based upon meeting specific MBO’s
Reception ＆ Customer Support【Japanese Speaking】ID:5966417,500 THB ~ 28,700 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Responsible for customer support as receptionist
- Prepare receipt
- Correspond to customers by phone and emails
- Control payment
- Other related tasks as assigned
[Message from MD]
This an opportunity for you to develop yourself by using Japanese language skill in nice environment with passionate staffs.
We all support to develop yourself and your career growth for future.
- Social security
- Company trip
- Medical insurance (After working for a year)
- Perfect attendance: 2,000 baht
- Transportation: 1,200 baht
- Japanese language allowance: N1 : 10,000 N2：5,000B、N3：2,000B
- Bonus: depends on individual performance
- Salary adjustment: Twice a year
※Transportation allowance, perfect attendance allowance, and qualification allowance will be provided after probation
▼ Regular employees can take the following 5 consecutive holidays if they work on holidays.
・ Five consecutive holidays on weekdays in April
・ Five consecutive holidays on weekdays in August
・ Five consecutive holidays on weekdays in October
There are a total of 6 days off during the year-end and New Year holidays.
Private leave, paid leave (One year later)
Talk to boss