12 Jobs for Leasing/Hire Purchase found
企画職/コーディネーター【タイ語が活かせる/バンコク中心地】ID:5866580,000 THB ~ 110,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- 営業と顧客訪問時に同行 (商談資料作成、議事録、通訳など諸々業務)
Software Engineer (C#)ID:5773635,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Work on Microsoft dotnet web development stack, using C#, SQL, HTML languages.
- Work on system implementation of Foreign Exchange and Equities based trading platform at large banks and brokerage firms.
- Do requirements analysis, prepare documents, troubleshoot issues, maintain client relationship, explain the system and also help in marketing.
- Documenting and training application to the applicant.
- Problem solving and giving technical solution.
- Responsible for implementing our Foreign Exchange trading platform.
- Delivery validation, test plan creation and testing.
- Collaborate with team in designing effective presentations.
- Will be trained in banking concepts.
- Working 5 days a week
- Have flexible working hours
- 10 days of vacation leave / year
- Social security
Collection Executive（Senior Lev.*Bangna）ID:5838840,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), Bangna
- Follow up overdue customers via phone and sometime go to visit customers.
- Proceeding termination of contract that has defaulted on debt payment and
repossession of property.
- Coordinate with outsource lawyers about bounced cheque cases and civil cases.
- Manage the overdue report for the assigned accounts to decrease overdue
- Manage administrative works such as preparation of POAs, warning letter,
- Maintain accurate records customers’ payment status and make report to
- Coordinate internal work procedure with cooperation to other
Departments/Teams effectively and ensure the efficiency of the process.
- Building up and maintain relationship with our business partner (Supplier) in
accordance with the Company’s policy and applicable laws.
- To support other jobs as shall be assigned.
*Provident Fund – apply at first working month (5% Contribution)
*Annual Company Party
*Annual Company Trip
*Training Budget – apply after probation passing
Sales and Marketing staffID:5638030,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Research market and customer
- Take care of existing customer
- Make documents related marketing and research activity
- Translate Thai - Japanse
- Task as needed
- Annual leave, Sick leave, According to company regulations
- Will inform in interview
Lease SalesID:5007930,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBSiracha, Laemchabang
Main Client is Japanese company in Amata City Rayong and Chonburi
Your mission is to take care of existing customer to lease a car
Report to Japanese GM
Sales staff;Thai 4 people
- To visit client with Japanese Manager
- To take care existing customer
- To visit client by driving the company car
- To present company products(Car Lease)
- Calling to make appointment
- To report Japanese GM
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- BONUS (2-4 months)
- Transportation Allowance
Sale & Marketing Officer ( Direct Sales )ID:5838430,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- To outside visit dealer/ costumer in order to generate sales per target assignment.
- To seek the new customer and direct sales to the potential customers via telephone call
- To conduct all kinds of necessary process and documents throughout sales process
- To write-up a basic analysis of customer financial status and repayment ability from financial statement, financial ratio, bank statement, etc.
- To coordinate with relate department such Business Support, Credit, Accounting Dept. to complete whole transaction sale flow
- Task as needed
- Group life insurance starting on day one
- Provident Fund
- 10 Annual Leave credits
- Performance Bonus
- Workplace near BTS Ploenchit
Marketing Head-Assistant Vice President *Sala DaengID:5822960,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Responsibility: All job related to Sales and Marketing for lease equipment and IT equipment, office equipment etc
- Customers: Thai Japanese companies
- Report: Japanese MD
- Traning to sales and marketing staff
- Credit check before start business
- Since new business is focused on referrals from parent companies and business partners, transactions are long-term, relationships with customers are important, so it is different from so-called dive-in sales
- Basically charge local companies according to the ability
- Other task
- BONUS (4-5 months / Average)
- Company car and driver are provided
- O.T. Allowance
- Transportation Support
- Annual Company Party
- Annual Company Trip
Senior Manager, Consumer Business-[FMCG]ID:57481220,000 THB ~ 270,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
You will work alongside our clients to help them make decisions and implement solutions based on "Heart of the Business" strategy development to drive business value. You will have the opportunity to exercise strong analytical and critical
thinking skills with the chance to solve complex problems and communicate your findings.
You will support our clients in their transformation journey by:
Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work.
Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports.
Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products.
Assessing restructuring operating models, organizational structures, and business processes to streamline core operations’ service delivery.
Assist in proposal development, as requested.
Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients.
Establish a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person’s strengths to build high performing teams.
Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement and build lasting relationships across a diverse network.
Translate and communicate broader strategy into a convincing team vision and goals, in order to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives.
Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams.
【語学不問 / 福利厚生充実 / インセンティブ支給あり！】日系大手オートリース営業ポジションID:5307050,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
【語学不問 / 福利厚生充実 / インセンティブ支給あり！】日系大手オートリース営業ポジション
- 賞与 (年２回：6月と12月)
- 昇給 (年1回：4月)
- インセンティブ (収益や契約高に応じて。その他新規獲得やキャンペーンもあり)
Senior ManagerTechnology Strategy Banking[JLPTN1]ID:56376200,000 THB ~ 250,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
IT Strategy Development: Assist clients develop a technology strategy and roadmap that aligns with and supports their key business priorities. Ensure that IT is able to act as a key enabler for business value.
IT Sourcing: Allow clients to develop a sourcing strategy and delivery model to support the business needs at an optimal cost. Assess different vendor capabilities and commercial propositions and develop recommendations for a future state. Support clients through the sourcing and selection process and transition to the new deliver model.
IT Operating Models: Support a senior IT leadership team or business sponsor to develop an IT Operating Model, outlining the strategic aims of the organization, and then defining the various components of the IT function, including roles, processes, controls and potentially tools.
IT Assessments: Undertake IT maturity assessments, potentially across all elements of the IT function. Such an assignment would examine how business alignment, strategy, architecture, development and operations are currently being run, and seek to understand issues with capability, process, and governance. The assignment would conclude with a set of recommendations and next steps.
IT Architecture: Identifying and setting out the architectural components that provide a framework to facilitate the provision of technology and business solutions.
IT Transformation: Shaping a major IT Transformation program for a client and running the Program Management Office of a major change program to deliver business and technology initiatives.