Injection Molding Process EngineerID:6195635,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBAmata City
Production (PD), Production Engineer (PE)
1. Test, troubleshoot & quality new tooling.
2. Review & optimized injection process parameter & automation for new mold for mass production requirement.
3. Injection process optimization to reduce cycle time & reduce rejection.
4. Design jigs and fixture to support manufacturing needs.
5. Develop and update work instruction.
6. Minimize rejection rate through process improvement.
7. Analyze data for to improve tooling & product quality.
8. Accountable for the quality of parts produced.
9. Maintain proper housekeeping and discipline.
10. Minimize wastage of material and spare parts.
11. Comply with all safety practices at work.
12. Provide technical guidance to technicians on injection molding troubleshooting.
- Male , Age 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years working knowledge of precision plastics injection molding. Preferred in automotive industries.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in injection process.
- Dynamic, active, and able to work under pressure.
- Must be willing to go hand-on.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001 & IATF 16949.
- Good commend of spoken & written English.
Level 3 - Business Level
8.00 ~ 17.30
Saturday and Sunday
- Bonus Depend on company and performance [Around 1-2 months]
- Social security
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Transport or Petrol Allowance
- Gasoline for visit client only 6 Thb/km
- Medical and Group Personal Accident Insurance [After probation]
Please sign in.